"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Is nofap really has benefical has people make it out to be or is it overrated?

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
161
Age
35
Location
FL
I know this isn't a medical advice forum but I'm curious if me being on testosterone & doing no fap for a prolonged period of time could be harmful in some way. I did the full month of November & it was extremely difficult. Being on TRT is like being 13 yrs old all over again , a slight breeze has me ready for a 12rd war in the bedroom. I feel like a weekly wank is my sweet spot if I'm not out getting ass, but if I decide to try & beat that 1 month mark I don't want to create a problem that could have been prevented lol
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I know this isn't a medical advice forum but I'm curious if me being on testosterone & doing no fap for a prolonged period of time could be harmful in some way. I did the full month of November & it was extremely difficult. Being on TRT is like being 13 yrs old all over again , a slight breeze has me ready for a 12rd war in the bedroom. I feel like a weekly wank is my sweet spot if I'm not out getting ass, but if I decide to try & beat that 1 month mark I don't want to create a problem that could have been prevented lol
Best you check with a certified doctor. Seriously.

If it's game play, we can all play around with it.
 

CrazyDude93

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Age
33
This is hilarious !

I'm glad for you buddy.

Do share what magically gifts you experienced or received ?
The 1st thing I experienced was the girls around me become very attractive , i could even read their attraction for me ( eye contacts , physical touches ) . I believe it wasn't really the effect of NF , it was me , who hadn't realized it the whole time . Other interesting part is I start dating a lot ( which i didn't have the guts to do , and didn't believe I could have been able to )
The 2nd thing is truly magic , I enjoy every little thing ai do , and i got the ability to control my mood . And smile most of the time . People around me noticed that . They became more friendly than ever
Doing NF means practicing self control. If you can't control yourself , you can never control others
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Men should just follow their d1cks...

The d1cks knows best..

And yet men allow idealism to trump mother nature which has over millions of years perfected nature as we've seen today
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
The 1st thing I experienced was the girls around me become very attractive ...
And when the Jews got liberated from the Nazi concentration camps, you can bet your sweet bippy that a slice of ham looked more appetizing than the best porterhouse steak they had ever had. So what you are saying is that NOFAP makes it such that ugly women start looking like models. Welcome to The Matrix!
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
And when the Jews got liberated from the Nazi concentration camps, you can bet your sweet bippy that a slice of ham looked more appetizing than the best porterhouse steak they had ever had. So what you are saying is that NOFAP makes it such that ugly women start looking like models. Welcome to The Matrix!
Muahahahahaha....
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,058
You dare judge me and in doing so reducing God's role ?
I am not sending you to hell though. I can only warn you of an impending judgment and that you need to get right with God. I don't send anyone to hell or heaven. That is judgment. Jesus makes that call. I can only say you are in danger of going there because of your sins if you have not received the forgiveness offered by Jesus Christ and believe just following the commandments will save you, and beyond that it's up to you what you want to do with that.

Spaz said:
You dare presume to think what God knows and in doing so reduce God's role ?
How dare you ignore what Jesus is saying about the 10 commandments, particularly murder and adultery, not to mention what He implied in the Sermon of the Mount as He said in Matthew 5. If you want to go against Jesus and say I'm presuming to think what God knows then be my guest.

Spaz said:
You dare go against God's commandments by subverting his will and inserting your interpretation of it ?
You mean Jesus' interpretation of them. It's really right there in Matthew 5. Why don't you read it yourself, it's not a secret document.

Spaz said:
Satan is the master of lies and deceit. His duty is to subvert God's original will. You seem to be doing just that.
So you are saying that God wants everyone to fornicate, and I'm subverting God's will by quoting all the scriptures in the NT that clearly say that this is a sin and you are defiling the temple of the Holy Spirit if you do that. Got that. I can't even take you seriously.

Spaz said:
Again I ask, who r u ?

I accept no authority except God. It is in my communion with God himself that I accept his truths and not with you nor with false God's. Do not come here preaching your falsehoods.
So you are in communion with God and He told you that He wants people to fornicate?
 
Last edited:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
If you fck you have no need to fap . I see all these guys here saying they fck and get women to invite them out but they do fap .

If you fck often then there is no need to fap. Also T levels get higher if you stop faping and if you fck also it helps even more .

After a fap session you get really weak and you want at least 3-4 hours of sleep to recover . Don’t know why is that .

Only bad thing I’ve notice about going nofap for long of time , is the sensitivity of your D . During sex your D is too sensitive you can’t hold yourself for too long .
It pisses me off but that just a small downside to the massive positives nofap gives you.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I am not sending you to hell though. I can only warn you of an impending judgment and that you need to get right with God. I don't send anyone to hell or heaven. That is judgment. Jesus makes that call. I can only say you are in danger of going there because of your sins if you have not received the forgiveness offered by Jesus Christ and believe just following the commandments will save you, and beyond that it's up to you what you want to do with that.



How dare you ignore what Jesus is saying about the 10 commandments, particularly murder and adultery, not to mention what He implied in the Sermon of the Mount as He said in Matthew 5. If you want to go against Jesus and say I'm presuming to think what God knows then be my guest.



You mean Jesus' interpretation of them. It's really right there in Matthew 5. Why don't you read it yourself, it's not a secret document.



So you are saying that God wants everyone to fornicate, and I'm subverting God's will by quoting all the scriptures in the NT that clearly say that this is a sin and you are defiling the temple of the Holy Spirit if you do that. Got that. I can't even take you seriously.



So you are in communion with God and He told you that He wants people to fornicate?
Go complain to God and leave humanity in peace...
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If you fck you have no need to fap . I see all these guys here saying they fck and get women to invite them out but they do fap .

If you fck often then there is no need to fap. Also T levels get higher if you stop faping and if you fck also it helps even more .

After a fap session you get really weak and you want at least 3-4 hours of sleep to recover . Don’t know why is that .

Only bad thing I’ve notice about going nofap for long of time , is the sensitivity of your D . During sex your D is too sensitive you can’t hold yourself for too long .
It pisses me off but that just a small downside to the massive positives nofap gives you.
The only obvious thing everyone notices is men who's not fvcking regularly coming up with these nofap nonsensical garbage.

Just go out and get some pvssy.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
You have broken every commandment so you don't really have much of a say with anything. If you've lusted, lied, swore, or done anything like that once in your life then you are a sinner and you can't be justified by any commandment, only condemned. However your interpreting any commandment is dead-wrong because God is going to look at your heart, not just your actions.
Who gives a sh!t, log off ss and go to bible study
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,058
Go complain to God and leave humanity in peace...
You thought I was going to ignore your original "how dare you" message. I don't run from messages or challenges. You want to run that's fine by me because you can't face your own nonsense when I throw it back at you.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You thought I was going to ignore your original "how dare you" message. I don't run from messages or challenges. You want to run that's fine by me because you can't face your own nonsense when I throw it back at you.
Wrong.

My challenges in the past with men projecting alpha, red-pill, macho man, holyman etc, was to test who they truly are deep down - their core values leaked out when put to the test.

All failed. Including you.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I notice that fapping to release sexual pressure is not as damaging as fapping when you are bored or need to relax.

Fapping due to a desire outside sexual release is when the problems happen.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I notice that fapping to release sexual pressure is not as damaging as fapping when you are bored or need to relax.

Fapping due to a desire outside sexual release is when the problems happen.
Fapping - furiously angrily masterbation produces a self defeating cycle if combined with a sexless lifestyle.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Nofap is great, if you're sore and raw. Better to keep Mr. Happy, 'happy'.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top