Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is nofap really has benefical has people make it out to be or is it overrated?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Merely correcting the trajectory of this thread since fapping and sex is define as "sin" within the religious context @R.U.G.

I would think others here who wishes to bring up religion will be having 2nd thoughts..

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this isn't a medical advice forum but I'm curious if me being on testosterone & doing no fap for a prolonged period of time could be harmful in some way. I did the full month of November & it was extremely difficult. Being on TRT is like being 13 yrs old all over again , a slight breeze has me ready for a 12rd war in the bedroom. I feel like a weekly wank is my sweet spot if I'm not out getting ass, but if I decide to try & beat that 1 month mark I don't want to create a problem that could have been prevented lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I know this isn't a medical advice forum but I'm curious if me being on testosterone & doing no fap for a prolonged period of time could be harmful in some way. I did the full month of November & it was extremely difficult. Being on TRT is like being 13 yrs old all over again , a slight breeze has me ready for a 12rd war in the bedroom. I feel like a weekly wank is my sweet spot if I'm not out getting ass, but if I decide to try & beat that 1 month mark I don't want to create a problem that could have been prevented lol
Best you check with a certified doctor. Seriously.

If it's game play, we can all play around with it.

CrazyDude93

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is hilarious !

I'm glad for you buddy.

Do share what magically gifts you experienced or received ?
The 1st thing I experienced was the girls around me become very attractive , i could even read their attraction for me ( eye contacts , physical touches ) . I believe it wasn't really the effect of NF , it was me , who hadn't realized it the whole time . Other interesting part is I start dating a lot ( which i didn't have the guts to do , and didn't believe I could have been able to )
The 2nd thing is truly magic , I enjoy every little thing ai do , and i got the ability to control my mood . And smile most of the time . People around me noticed that . They became more friendly than ever
Doing NF means practicing self control. If you can't control yourself , you can never control others

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Men should just follow their d1cks...

The d1cks knows best..

And yet men allow idealism to trump mother nature which has over millions of years perfected nature as we've seen today

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 1st thing I experienced was the girls around me become very attractive ...
And when the Jews got liberated from the Nazi concentration camps, you can bet your sweet bippy that a slice of ham looked more appetizing than the best porterhouse steak they had ever had. So what you are saying is that NOFAP makes it such that ugly women start looking like models. Welcome to The Matrix!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And when the Jews got liberated from the Nazi concentration camps, you can bet your sweet bippy that a slice of ham looked more appetizing than the best porterhouse steak they had ever had. So what you are saying is that NOFAP makes it such that ugly women start looking like models. Welcome to The Matrix!
Muahahahahaha....

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dare judge me and in doing so reducing God's role ?
I am not sending you to hell though. I can only warn you of an impending judgment and that you need to get right with God. I don't send anyone to hell or heaven. That is judgment. Jesus makes that call. I can only say you are in danger of going there because of your sins if you have not received the forgiveness offered by Jesus Christ and believe just following the commandments will save you, and beyond that it's up to you what you want to do with that.

Spaz said:
You dare presume to think what God knows and in doing so reduce God's role ?
How dare you ignore what Jesus is saying about the 10 commandments, particularly murder and adultery, not to mention what He implied in the Sermon of the Mount as He said in Matthew 5. If you want to go against Jesus and say I'm presuming to think what God knows then be my guest.

Spaz said:
You dare go against God's commandments by subverting his will and inserting your interpretation of it ?
You mean Jesus' interpretation of them. It's really right there in Matthew 5. Why don't you read it yourself, it's not a secret document.

Spaz said:
Satan is the master of lies and deceit. His duty is to subvert God's original will. You seem to be doing just that.
So you are saying that God wants everyone to fornicate, and I'm subverting God's will by quoting all the scriptures in the NT that clearly say that this is a sin and you are defiling the temple of the Holy Spirit if you do that. Got that. I can't even take you seriously.

Spaz said:
Again I ask, who r u ?

I accept no authority except God. It is in my communion with God himself that I accept his truths and not with you nor with false God's. Do not come here preaching your falsehoods.
So you are in communion with God and He told you that He wants people to fornicate?

Last edited:

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you fck you have no need to fap . I see all these guys here saying they fck and get women to invite them out but they do fap .

If you fck often then there is no need to fap. Also T levels get higher if you stop faping and if you fck also it helps even more .

After a fap session you get really weak and you want at least 3-4 hours of sleep to recover . Don’t know why is that .

Only bad thing I’ve notice about going nofap for long of time , is the sensitivity of your D . During sex your D is too sensitive you can’t hold yourself for too long .
It pisses me off but that just a small downside to the massive positives nofap gives you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I am not sending you to hell though. I can only warn you of an impending judgment and that you need to get right with God. I don't send anyone to hell or heaven. That is judgment. Jesus makes that call. I can only say you are in danger of going there because of your sins if you have not received the forgiveness offered by Jesus Christ and believe just following the commandments will save you, and beyond that it's up to you what you want to do with that.

How dare you ignore what Jesus is saying about the 10 commandments, particularly murder and adultery, not to mention what He implied in the Sermon of the Mount as He said in Matthew 5. If you want to go against Jesus and say I'm presuming to think what God knows then be my guest.

You mean Jesus' interpretation of them. It's really right there in Matthew 5. Why don't you read it yourself, it's not a secret document.

So you are saying that God wants everyone to fornicate, and I'm subverting God's will by quoting all the scriptures in the NT that clearly say that this is a sin and you are defiling the temple of the Holy Spirit if you do that. Got that. I can't even take you seriously.

So you are in communion with God and He told you that He wants people to fornicate?
Go complain to God and leave humanity in peace...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If you fck you have no need to fap . I see all these guys here saying they fck and get women to invite them out but they do fap .

If you fck often then there is no need to fap. Also T levels get higher if you stop faping and if you fck also it helps even more .

After a fap session you get really weak and you want at least 3-4 hours of sleep to recover . Don’t know why is that .

Only bad thing I’ve notice about going nofap for long of time , is the sensitivity of your D . During sex your D is too sensitive you can’t hold yourself for too long .
It pisses me off but that just a small downside to the massive positives nofap gives you.
The only obvious thing everyone notices is men who's not fvcking regularly coming up with these nofap nonsensical garbage.

Just go out and get some pvssy.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
You have broken every commandment so you don't really have much of a say with anything. If you've lusted, lied, swore, or done anything like that once in your life then you are a sinner and you can't be justified by any commandment, only condemned. However your interpreting any commandment is dead-wrong because God is going to look at your heart, not just your actions.
Who gives a sh!t, log off ss and go to bible study

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go complain to God and leave humanity in peace...
You thought I was going to ignore your original "how dare you" message. I don't run from messages or challenges. You want to run that's fine by me because you can't face your own nonsense when I throw it back at you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You thought I was going to ignore your original "how dare you" message. I don't run from messages or challenges. You want to run that's fine by me because you can't face your own nonsense when I throw it back at you.
Wrong.

My challenges in the past with men projecting alpha, red-pill, macho man, holyman etc, was to test who they truly are deep down - their core values leaked out when put to the test.

All failed. Including you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice that fapping to release sexual pressure is not as damaging as fapping when you are bored or need to relax.

Fapping due to a desire outside sexual release is when the problems happen.