"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Is nofap really has benefical has people make it out to be or is it overrated?

Stephen23

Banned
Joined
Dec 18, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Age
30
Location
st catherine,jamaica
I've been thinking of trying this nofap thing for a while now because I think I might have a slight addiction to porn(can waste the whole day just watching it) I've always heard of all these benefits of it but is it exaggerated?
What do you think about it?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
I've been thinking of trying this nofap thing for a while now because I think I might have a slight addiction to porn(can waste the whole day just watching it) I've always heard of all these benefits of it but is it exaggerated?
What do you think about it?
A whole day?
No ejac for a week raises you T level which helps give you the drive to get a Real woman…
 

HughJasolphd

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
161
Age
35
Location
FL
I was a willing participant of "no nut November" so I have 30 days experience of no fap. A lot of the **** you see guys write about like "superpowers"; Example (tons of female attention, better skin, better sleep, unbreakable eye contact, overwhelming confidence, etc) is largely placebo affect. I will say that it was very tough for me because I use testosterone, so I'm hard literally all the time & not being able to do anything about it kinda sucked. I did notice some great positives though...i had a lot more energy in the morning upon waking firstly. I didn't feel the need for a mid day nap when working /training clients & got a lot more done. It made me realize that unless you preselect a video to jerk off to or have a starlet you go to all the time to save time, you waste a lot of time just finding something good to watch. I used the free time I would have used for porn on working on my writing & I got a good amount of my book done in the month of abstaining. I also became hyper aggressive in the sense that with women I would feel a lot flirtier &I would take chances because of how damn horny I was. If you use no fap for approaching, I imagine you would experience a lot of drive to meet women, especially if you commit to only busting a nut with a female to get your rocks off. I can't say I got more energy in the gym because the testosterone I'm on basically covers that for me. Overall it was a productive month, & when I did eventually bust a nut I came like a damn racehorse...felt drained &I wanted to sleep like crazy after breaking the streak...I found that pretty interesting. Since doing the full month I only will allow myself to utilize porn once a week if I want to...usually by day 3-4 of abstaining is when I'd feel the increase of energy upon waking & to me that little boost goes a long way for productivity.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I’m a big advocate for not watching porn; essentially you’re watching people enjoy the thing you desire and you become dependent on it to get turned on. It’s really weird when you think about it. Plus the education you receive from it on seducing or what positions work well or connection are way off.

Masturbation is fine, and normal. Use your imagination and do so when you feel you may need a release.
Once I cut porn off, I stopped secretly comparing myself to it and other possible physical hangups we as people have around body image. This enabled me to see myself in a truer and better light, for the better.

Anything in extreme such as no fapping, to me, doesn’t make sense because life shouldn’t be dealt with in extremes very often at all.

My advice; date women and pursue them. Build a little roster. Let your sexual releases happen with women, grounded in reality. You’ll become more present in the act and you’ll feel better about yourself through his process. And it’s not just about sex. The by-product is a more fortified and greater sense of self.

Porn is bad.
Masturbation is normal.
Sex with another is great.
Live greatly!
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
I'm always amused with guys coming here talking about nofap and then claiming all those super duper powers they get lmaoooo
Testosterone is up 100%
Girls notice me like a hawk does a mouse.
Breaking PR’s in the gym left and right.
#nofap
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I fap and it doesn't even break my weekly power to get women to invite me over to fvck.

And I can prove it too.

I've been proving it the last few weeks by posting texts of women inviting me out.

Perhaps you guys need to fap more to get invites...
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
I sleep better after I have ejaculated - be it from the rare instance of having a woman's touch bring it on, or by my concentration on Chaturbate.

When I don't ejaculate for a while, I get interesting dreams where a beautiful naked woman suddenly pops up, followed by my bedsheet/blanket getting soiled.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I've been thinking of trying this nofap thing for a while now because I think I might have a slight addiction to porn(can waste the whole day just watching it) I've always heard of all these benefits of it but is it exaggerated?
What do you think about it?
I know nothing about the science of nofap. Nofap is what attention *****s do vids on YouTube about. There's tons of nonsense like that.

If you are on porn hub 24/7, it wouldn't hurt you. Its normal. IMHO i see it more of a piss poor attempt to curb male sexuality. Women are all sugar and spice and everything nice. Men are barbaric is the norm as is the sexual desire or so society along with the feminine imperative will pedal.

Be unapologetic about your desire. If a girl can't handle it maybe her younger sister and friends can.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
If you are on porn hub 24/7, it wouldn't hurt you.
What about spending an hour or two before going to bed watching Chaturbate? Isn't that functionally equivalent to having wifey dressed in lingerie with her hoohah staring at you?
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Masturbating, watching porn has no negative effects, I have no idea where you guys get this ridiculous thing from.

If you can't watch porn without comparing it to real life you're just retarted.

No fap does nothing for you, it's all in your head guys.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Masturbating, watching porn has no negative effects, I have no idea where you guys get this ridiculous thing from.

If you can't watch porn without comparing it to real life you're just retarted.

No fap does nothing for you, it's all in your head guys.
We had a thread couple of months back, the nofap fanboys were all claiming some scientific nonsense that fapping will shrink the brain LOLLL!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
We had a thread couple of months back, the nofap fanboys were all claiming some scientific nonsense that fapping will shrink the brain LOLLL!
Im supposed to be on a three months break.

So fapping is okay if you have a popping sex life hitting on all eight cyllinders.

If your being an incel like Bigdave17 fapping is about the worst thing you can do. Spaz im sure you know about dopamine and wiring of the brain and reward systems. In a sexless male fapping trains the brain to fap in response to sexual desire or lust. Not get head or get puzzy but to weakly drop trou in front of porn and jagg off.

In a sexless male fapping is a sin. DJ's need to be fvcking pvzzy.

If your sexlife is on and popping and your attractive and can fvck several times a week fapping wont hurt nothing.

Oh, unless your sex partners are sub par in desireability. Fapping will train you that your not qualified to bang More attractive babes.

Be mindful. There is a real science to why its best for you to rest your c0ck into a submitted female who desires you vs a simulation. It has to do with pheremones and psychology.

Real live sex starts up some processes in the mind that make it more likely to happen. It also feeds your "sex swag".
 
Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Im supposed to be on a three months break.

So fapping is okay if you have a popping sex life hitting on all eight cyllinders.

If your being an incel like Bigdave17 fapping is about the worst thing you can do. Spaz im sure you know about dopamine and wiring of the brain and reward systems. In a sexless male fapping trains the brain to fap in response to sexual desire or lust. Not get head or get puzzy but to weakly drop trou in front of porn and jagg off.

In a sexless male fapping is a sin. DJ's neex to be fvcking pvzzy.

If your sexlufe os on and popping and your attractive and can fvck several times a week fapping wont hurt nothing.

Oh, unless your sex partners are sub par in desireability. Fapping will train you that your not qualified to bang More attractive babes.

Be mindful. There is a real science to why its best for you to rest your c0ck into a submitted female who desires you vs a simulation. It has to do with pheremones and psychology.

Real live sex starts up some processes in the mind that make it more likely to happen. It also feeds your "sex swag".
I've stated my stand in the last few nofap thread vigorously.

Many were against me. I didn't care then and I shan't care now until it's proven that the instincts to fap is a mindset or more accurately how a man thinks.

How do you explain why monkeys fap ?

How do you explain why children as young as 3-5 yrs old play with their willy's?

None of the above have excess to porn and the monkeys will fvck anytime they wish but yet they fap when instincts takes hold.

To me, fapping is natural to humans and to the animal Kingdom.

Denying it and denying yourself from fapping is unnatural, and it is my belief that it will negatively affect you in the long run.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I've stated my stand in the last few nofap thread vigorously.

Many were against me. I didn't care then and I shan't care now until it's proven that the instincts to fap is a mindset or more accurately how a man thinks.

How do you explain why monkeys fap ?

How do you explain why children as young as 3-5 yrs old play with their willy's?

None of the above have excess to porn and the monkeys will fvck anytime they wish but yet they fap when instincts takes hold.

To me, fapping is natural to humans and to the animal Kingdom.

Denying it and denying yourself from fapping is unnatural, and it is my belief that it will negatively affect you in the long run.
Well we will disagree here. I believe its a superior strategy for a man to set his sex life up so that he can have sex with a live female on demand. Have the lustful sex acts he desires with her. Without paying for it unless he chooses to and without being degraded by games.

Its better to let a woman do it for you.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Well we will disagree here. I believe its a superior strategy for a man to set his sex life up so that he can have sex with a live female on demand. Have the lustful sex acts he desires with her. Without paying for it unless he chooses to and without being degraded by games.

Its better to let a woman do it for you.
For me it's my DNA encoding that's "thinking strategy" when it comes to choosing women or desiring women and not my mind.

Just as I've repeatedly told everyone here many times to follow ur d1ck when it comes to women.

The d1ck doesn't lie whilst your mind is open to manipulation/lies by women.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,058
Im supposed to be on a three months break.

So fapping is okay if you have a popping sex life hitting on all eight cyllinders.
Fapping is a moral perversion and sex is supposed to be a shared experience not to satisfy your own selfish desires by yourself.

mrgoodstuff said:
If your being an incel like Bigdave17 fapping is about the worst thing you can do. Spaz im sure you know about dopamine and wiring of the brain and reward systems. In a sexless male fapping trains the brain to fap in response to sexual desire or lust. Not get head or get puzzy but to weakly drop trou in front of porn and jagg off.
Being an incel excuses fapping because you can at least blame women for rejection and this is the only type of option of release you have.

mrgoodstuff said:
In a sexless male fapping is a sin. DJ's need to be fvcking pvzzy.
Any sex outside of marriage is a sin.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top