Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my Prom Date Interested?

Reaction score
Okay, so I asked the girl I wanted to go to Prom and she said yes. She was definitely my top choice, and I would love to show her that I want ot be more than just friends. Here are some good and bad signs--

Good:
1. I always make her laugh and love to neg her all the time
2. She will leave her friends once in a while (rarely) to come talk with me or walk with me in the halls, but its rare although it did happen today
3. She did say yes to me for the prom--she would of said no if she had no interest whatsoever
4. She tries to spike my books outta my hand, kind of childish, but its like a little game
5. She likes to tease me and throw comebacks back at me
6. She tells me she is looking forward to the prom and is putting a lot of time in tanning and stuff

Bad:
1. I started out AFC with her and she found out I liked her last year, but I've changed a lot since last year.
2. She never asks me to hang out
3. I asked her twice to hang out, and we did once as a group. Although she did not hug me at the start or end
4. Maybe she said yes out of pity. She is very hot but it seems like she is not heavily persued by many guys at my school
5. She IMed me on AOL more than I do, but like I said she doesn't really ask me to hang out with her. And in gym class, she doesn't make join the activity just to be with me.

Those are the signs I can easily think up off the top of my head. I'd love to make a move on prom and yes, we get a lot very well with me making her smile and throw comebacks at each other? Think I have a chance?

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** yeah you have a chance...don't be surprised that she doesn't ask you to hang out..you're the man, that's your job.

Reaction score
Is the positive list greater than the negative list? Like the things I do right, are they more important than the things I did wrong? I mean I started off so bad, and that year she was not interested and told me she had a bf when she did not. This year, she actually is excited about the prom next week and did say yes to me. Do you think she is interested? I'd like your takes guys--And thanks always.

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch as I destroy every argument on your "bad" list policy debate style
Chicks Just Dig Me said:
Bad:
1. I started out AFC with her and she found out I liked her last year, but I've changed a lot since last year.
You've changed---that means the past doesn't matter. You're living in the now.
2. She never asks me to hang out
Yeah...because this is the guy's job
3. I asked her twice to hang out, and we did once as a group. Although she did not hug me at the start or end
Where I come from, you don't just randomly hug people you're interested in at the beginning of every social interaction. I mean, just because a girl doesn't give me head the moment I say hi doesn't mean she's not interested.
4. Maybe she said yes out of pity. She is very hot but it seems like she is not heavily persued by many guys at my schoolWhy assume she's pitying you? Maybe she's the desperate one who should be pitied, because none of the guys at your school are after her...poor her. Think in this mindset, friend
5. She IMed me on AOL more than I do,That's def. interest but like I said she doesn't really ask me to hang out with her. see my point aboveAnd in gym class, she doesn't make join the activity just to be with me.
Well, yeah, again, it's not like you're married. Just because she doesn't stalk you in gym doesn't mean she's not interested---IL is a continuum

QUOTE]

Reaction score
What about my positives? Can you elaborate on how I am doing with the positives? Thanks and I do see your point. I need to live in the present and I am looking foward to next week. I must show her I am more than a friend? So I would love an elaboration on my positives-Thanks.

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I shouldn't need to elaborate on the positives---they're pretty obvious, and you shouldn't be looking to someone else for affirmation...but I know that's not the answer you want to hear, and so what the hell.
I always make her laugh and love to neg her all the time
Good...sounds like you have a good C+F rapport w/ her, and it seems that you two have a pretty good line of communication going...
2. She will leave her friends once in a while (rarely) to come talk with me or walk with me in the halls, but its rare although it did happen todayWell, of course it's rare. I mean, she knows her friends more than she knows you...that she's doing it at all is a plus.
3. She did say yes to me for the prom--she would of said no if she had no interest whatsoeverAgain, correct.
4. She tries to spike my books outta my hand, kind of childish, but its like a little gameGood, so she has fun with you... Why don't you try adding some kino to this, under the pretenses of the game---if you're not kinoing her yet, then you should be, and this is how you do it.
5. She likes to tease me and throw comebacks back at meAgain, this is good, and comebacks are great ways to get into kino
6. She tells me she is looking forward to the prom and is putting a lot of time in tanning and stuff Good. I mean, it's not bad

To sum up: Your homework assignment is to go to the DJ Bible (it's at the bottom of every page [and if you know that, then I apologize if I'm condescending]), and read up on confidence and kino. If there's any thing else I can do, holla at me via PM.
Now, go get 'er!

Reaction score
I gotta find a way to ask her to hang out, but the problem is neither of us have a license, only permits. I need to hurry and get mine so I can eventually pick her up. Problem is, I do not know any fun activites besides a movie at my house. She runs a lot, and I bust on her because she said she ran 2 miles in 25 minutes, haha. She is hot and ethletic but cannot run, and I negged her easy. What are some good activies you guys enjoy doing that can involve Kino and fun?

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Action dates...that's the way to go, for so many reasons...
Stuff like minigolf, bowling, rock climbing---it's action stuff, which is where men tend to excel (except not me; I'm an effete intellectual ;) ), and there's all sorts of ways to kino.

Reaction score
For some reason, I am really excited and nervous about next week. I can't wait for the time to come cuz I have been looking forward to it since I got the date. But as it approaches, I am getting nervous. I really want to show her I am the man she needs and that I can be more than a friend. I keep telling myself I will make a move and have fun, but I keep second-guessing myself. I just want to have fun with her, but I don't want to come out of prom with nothing. How disappointing will that be? I keep telling myself she is not interested and will not kiss me if/when I go in for it. I don't want to wait until the end of the night, but I don't want ot get rejected in the middle of the night, which then will wreck the rest of the night. I wil be confident once I see myself and how good I will look, but I musn't mess this up? Any confidence boosters and help??

Thanks Edhunter for your help and others.

Reaction score
So here we go! Tomorrow is my big day for prom. After school, I went up to her locker and we talked about it. In about 5 minutes, I had ler laughing left and right. I added a few negs in, but she got mad at one a couple days go, but I kept it light. We had a good chat, and I really love her personality.

Tomorrow night, I would love to go all out with showing her I am a man and can be a sexual guy. How can I showe her I am an alpha and that I have the balls to show interest in her.

From the above posts, do you think she can some interest??

Reaction score
Well I had my prom last night and I had a fun time. My date arrived a little late, and ended up forgetting my corsage. Perfect time to neg her--lol. Her mom went to get it for her, and when she got it, she had trouble putting it on me--more negging. She took a lot of pictures with me putting my arm around her and she laughing and smiling. We walked through the Grand March in the school wrapping arms, and we held hands a few times. I helped her in the limo because her dress was big. She had a hot pink dress and it looked very sexy. At the dance, she initiated the dancing, then I lead the rest of the way. She had great moves and we danced all night. We slow danced, and I rubbed her lower and massaged her arms. I initiated the kino. Although I did not go in for the kiss, prly a big mistake to keep in the friend zone. Around 10:30, she started to get really tired, so we took a break. At 11, we went to take some pics at the beach. On the way home, she fell asleep on the shoulder of her guy friend. I was pretty jealous, but did not let it bother me. At the afterparty at her friends house, she gave me little attention and paid a lot of attentino to her female friends. It was okay, but I did not get much. She fell asleep for aobut 1/2 hr on her friends shoulder again, idy lol. The next morning, we hugged each othe goodbye and said we both had a goodtime.

Reading that, I would like to hang out with her next week or the week after, but I do not know how I did on my prom night to see if she is/was interested. Those guys are def. just her friends, nothing more. We did dance and I had her laughing at the dance and everything, but at the afterparty, I basically lost a lot of attention cuz we were all tired.

What do you think?

Reaction score
Ok for about five minutes I talked to her today. I mixed in a little ****y and funny and chat about the prom. I busted her on her dancing (even though it was good) and about gym. I try to keep the time I talk with her minimal, so...But this weekend, I would love to ask her to hang out. I had a good time at the prom kinoing a little bit, hugging, dancing, and holding hands...But problem is--my road test is scheduled for next month later and I do not know much to do. All we got is movies, bowling (in which we did before in a group), or my house. Does it hurt my chances with my parents picking her up and taking us? Should i txt her or call her?

Thanks

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont have a license and your a senior?
damn dude. yeah, invite her to your house, or do a double date where you dont rely on her for driving, get ur boy to.

Reaction score
Actually I am a junior. Yeah it took me a while but...I have a feeling she doesn't wanna hang out though. I asked her twice and we hung out once. I just have that gut feeling...

Double date would be a good idea though. I like to text but is calling a better idea? And if she says so, how many more times could I try?

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say that your gut is prob. right...I mean, you can keep pursuing her if you're interested, but def. start looking for other targets, because this is not a very good proposition...but hey, think of it as practice, if nothing else.

Reaction score
I do have my reason why she would/wouldn't want to be interested in me. I really do like her, and she did go to the prom with me and had a good time until the dance was about over. She wouldn't of danced with me, held hands, took all those pics, little things like that if she wasn't interested. Maybe she isn't that kind of girl--cuz some of my friends and peers did get ditched by their dates, but that DID NOT happen to me. She was having a good time and I also gave her some space. I keep my distance from her, maybe talk to her every other day and not much chat on AIM. But when we went to her friends house after--she started to hang more with her girl friend and a few of her good guy friends...She doesn't usually initiate the conversations, so I have to do that. I did put my arm around her, kinoed some--so maybe I'll just give it a try. Problem is, if she says no--I know I should of listened to my gut...But it could be wrong! Usually your gut feeling is right although.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
future record: holding hands+close dancing means (unless shes a prude) you can ATLEAST kiss her.