"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Is my plan for having a girlfriend stupid?

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I want to meet someone for a serious relationship. When they start living with me, I plan on paying for everything (I don't really have much expenses, everything is paid for. By the time the woman moves in with me, my house will be paid for also). I'm very big on managing finances properly and being frugal so hopefully, her having zero expenses living with me, she can pay off all the debt she has quickly and start saving money also


Would most women nowadays appreciate this kind of arrangement or take it for granted? I know I need to be very very careful to date somebody who is an awesome person and who is not a leech or a parasite who will take advantage of my tremendous generosity. My friend thinks I'm crazy that when I date somebody, we should be splitting expenses but i'm old school Armenian dude. My dad took care of finances growing up and my mom took care of the house. I would want a slightly modified version of that - I would want a woman who makes a decent income and we can still both help around the house (her doing more of course cause I work crazy ass hours)


Surely, the entire female gender would love a dating situation like this right?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2012
Messages
410
Reaction score
216
Age
38
I'm not going to write much, but you're clearly jumping from 0 to 60 on this. Try finding a woman you enjoy being with, you find attractive enough to ****, and just start spending more and more time with her. Focus on the having fun part (which doesn't necessarily focus on sex either, it's just a part of it). You are dreaming about things half a year to a years time frame from meeting someone. Nobody should be thinking about finances and living situation this early.

I'll add, stop trying to find the perfect woman and nix yourself of the opportunity for one reason or another. She's attractive, you're having fun with her - push forward with it. If you're not feeling it later, you're allowed to break up with people.
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Not to worry. You will never find a woman ( or man?) that is good enough for your delusional state. So the issue is mute.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Not to worry. You will never find a woman ( or man?) that is good enough for your delusional state. So the issue is mute.
If I lived near an Armenian community, I could find somebody in a heartbeat. Armenian women are exactly what I want - beautiful, christian, never have kids until their married, always have nice ass and tits, beautiful hair and skin, usually big into family values, usually are good housewives

It's so frustrating

You understand my standards are basically me just wanting the female version of myself right?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
960
If I lived near an Armenian community, I could find somebody in a heartbeat. Armenian women are exactly what I want - beautiful, christian, never have kids until their married, always have nice ass and tits, beautiful hair and skin, usually big into family values, usually are good housewives

It's so frustrating

You understand my standards are basically me just wanting the female version of myself right?
Move to Armenia.... please....
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Too bad your a draft dodger from your home country or I suspect a "Go fund me" page would be started by the collective forum to send you back to your land of perfect women.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Move to Armenia.... please....
let me get right on that, that's a fantastic idea

Let me drop my near 200K income in a cheap but very nice area, nearly paid off house, fancy car, great friends and family to go live in a third world country where I might make 200 dollars a month if I'm lucky
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Too bad your a draft dodger from your home country or I suspect a "Go fund me" page would be started by the collective forum to send you back to your land of perfect women.

it's not that they're perfect persay, it's just my type


to a lot of guys, a perfect woman might be a pale 5'10 blondie. To me, it's a black haired, thick 5'4 chick with a fatass
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,708
Reaction score
5,132
I want to meet someone for a serious relationship. When they start living with me, I plan on paying for everything.
Why don't you find a hoar to marry, and you could pay her as per services rendered. It worked for Richard Gere.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Why don't you find a hoar to marry, and you could pay her as per services rendered. It worked for Richard Gere.
lol

that's something I'm very concerned about - a woman who takes my generosity for granted
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
problems I see, you make a plan to have a ltr, with you shouldn't, it should happen, what you should be doing is going out dating who you like, too desperate, it shows a lot, even when you think you are not, remember what people says you find the thing you wanted when you was not looking, same apply here.

if you really are having 200k income year you should be living your life not hoping to waste it all on woman
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Sniper approach is not effective. Even AMS said a puzzy drought would fvck his game up and must be avoided..

Just penetrate one in the group. Shell be decently attractive but not the hottest one in the group. Target one where her friends get more attention. Thatll get you proofed.
 
Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
problems I see, you make a plan to have a ltr, with you shouldn't, it should happen, what you should be doing is going out dating who you like, too desperate, it shows a lot, even when you think you are not, remember what people says you find the thing you wanted when you was not looking, same apply here.

if you really are having 200k income year you should be living your life not hoping to waste it all on woman
I have a fantastic life

I vacation constantly
I buy, eat, drink, whatever i want. Wear whatever I want
Go to the best bars, clubs, restaurants, concerts, sports events, festivals, etc....

I'm just tired of doing it all by myself. I would love to have a great girlfriend to do all this with
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I have a fantastic life

I vacation constantly
I buy, eat, drink, whatever i want. Wear whatever I want
Go to the best bars, clubs, restaurants, concerts, sports events, festivals, etc....

I'm just tired of doing it all by myself. I would love to have a great girlfriend to do all this with
But all your stories are "me and this 10/10 russian guy went to a bar to hit on chicks made 20 approaches each and got no play despite being the best looking, best dressed and richest guys there.

You are either a liar or mentally ill - either way you're fvcked. That's why you have no women, because you are either delusional or have mental illness. I don't give a **** if you make 200k an hour, you are seriously not well. The threads you make, even a troll wouldn't be this dedicated so I'm leaning towards mental illness which is what I've always said about you. Go see a therapist dave.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top