Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is My Mindset ****ed up?

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my mindset is I really dont like hanging with people. I realized that before I only hung out wit males to play basketball or play video games or get to the ladies (mostly this last one). Now that I have a girlfriend I realize that I can't do the latest one so I really don't look forward to "hanging" with friends unless its playing a sport. So now I feel that really only thing I can do is Self-Improvement.

Is this a normal thought guys or am I just weird as hell.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah man. she thought about all da **** and she crawled back and admitted i was right.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's normal and it happens to everyone. You went from playing video games with your buddies to getting a gf and now spending more time with your gf and sort of leaving your buddies behind. It's a normal thing that happens to guys when they get a gf.

Try to be careful though and don't lose your friends. Try to hang out with them when you can. Remember that girlfriends come and go but good friends are hard to come by.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I can't spend alot of time wit my GF and I am not going to spend every day with her...... But I feel like I never really enjoyed hanging out with guys unless it was talking or chasing girls or playing sports. Now that Im being faithful it feels pointless to me. I was just wondering if this is normal.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've felt that way before, but each time I allow myself to stop seeing friends to do other things I always regret it later. Don't let your girlfriend become your entire life - you will feel very lonely if you ever want to split up with her.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Define "normal." It's not a thought that I agree with, or that I've ever experienced...but to each his own. There are a lot of things that I do that wouldn't be considered "normal," but they make me happy.

But, to answer your question...I'm not sure how many people feel like this, but I wouldn't think it would be a whole lot

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Proselytiser said:
Keep yourself sharp don't stop talking to women because you have a girlfriend
This.

And you are perfectly normal. A male of your age has a deep instinct to be seen by as many females as possible, its just part of your genetic programming so don't fight it. Also, you can stay faithful and still flirt. In fact your relationship will benefit from it because

> She will know that she has to be on her best behavior to keep you faithful
> Your sexual appetite will get warmed up from random hotties and you will have more "fuel" to pound that ass with
> You stay on top of your game, because you never know how this relationship will pan out.

I'd take this even further and start amassing a collection of girlfriends to add to your social circle. The awesome thing about being a taken man is that you can pre-emptively LJBF the hottest chicks, building a platonic stable which will have great potential if you ever become a free agent again. This subconscious knowledge alone will greatly affect your game, putting you in the necessary mindset to keep the attraction level high with your current lady.

I know you want to be faithful and that's commendable, but I feel compelled to add that you are 20 years old, hardly an age to get really serious with someone. I'd keep an open mind to meeting other females for the simple reason that you haven't truly lived yet, and this is the age where your drive is at its peak. Every guy needs a manwh*re phase, no better time than when you are in the same age bracket as hot, barely legal females.

Something to think about...

As for social settings sans the pickup, you will ease into that over time when your hormones calm down and sex isn't on the brain every 2 minutes. (I can go a whopping 6 minutes without thinking about it, lol)

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why when you make plans with friends you plan something to do.

Girls can meet up and sleepover and phone eachother all the time for no good reason. Us guys dont do that. You never phone your friend to just 'have a chat', thats gay. Girls dont need activities, they can just talk about **** all day.

This is also why having female friends is not natural. We function differently from women. It's not in our nature to spend time like girls. Let the gay guys do that.