Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my look the problem???

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You look fine, and you're a good height now.

Growing up is awkward. Think about it: every time you reach for something your arm is longer than it was last time. You tend to be clumsy.

Eat right, get some sun and work out and you'll see instant results. Mainly you want to focus on your purpose (or finding it). Women who are 20-22 are in their prime. Your prime will be age 25-55.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't focus on women so much. Find something you have passion for. Chicks want a man on a mission, so they can HELP him. It's why they exist.

Last edited:

W I Z D O M

Don Juan
Reaction score
You look fine, and you're a good height now.

Growing up is awkward. Think about it: every time you reach for something your arm is longer than it was last time. You tend to be clumsy.

Eat right, get some sun and work out and you'll see instant results. Mainly you want to focus on your purpose (or finding it). Women who are 20-22 are in their prime. Your prime will be age 25-55.
I honestly just have a really high desire to get laid with a lot of girls man. I'm definitely happy that I grew 3 inches I wasn't expecting that at all haha. What do you think would be a good weight and bf% for my height? And with what you're saying about girls in their prime so do you mean when i get a little older they'll start pursuing me or something?

W I Z D O M

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't focus on women so much. Find something you have passion for. Chicks want a man on a mission, so they can HELP him. It's why they exist.
It's really just pretty tough not to focus on girls I've been trying to stay focused on school and a career to keep my mind off women. How do you think me having a career would help with girls then?

kobe

Reaction score
I honestly just have a really high desire to get laid with a lot of girls man. I'm definitely happy that I grew 3 inches I wasn't expecting that at all haha. What do you think would be a good weight and bf% for my height? And with what you're saying about girls in their prime so do you mean when i get a little older they'll start pursuing me or something?
In my opinion, it does not mean that once you hit your "prime" girls will start to pursue you out of the blue. Rather, it means that you will be the best version of yourself both mentally and physically.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I was 6'5" 160 when I was 17. Really awkward. I developed bad posture trying to appear shorter!

I remember being happy when my waist size went from 34 to 38. A friend said "Neil, you want to gain weight in your upper body, not your lower body".

Focus on being healthy. Eat 50% raw, 50% green, local, organic, grow a garden (pole beans, cilantro and squash to start), and hire a physical trainer. Get one hour of sun with no sunscreen per day (vitamin D cures 70% of all cancers).

Seriously, you look almost too good. You could be a newscaster.

W I Z D O M

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was 6'5" 160 when I was 17. Really awkward. I developed bad posture trying to appear shorter!

I remember being happy when my waist size went from 34 to 38. A friend said "Neil, you want to gain weight in your upper body, not your lower body".

Focus on being healthy. Eat 50% raw, 50% green, local, organic, grow a garden (pole beans, cilantro and squash to start), and hire a physical trainer. Get one hour of sun with no sunscreen per day (vitamin D cures 70% of all cancers).

lmao I've got some friends that are built and in great shape they seem to just effortlessly get more attention and focus on them. Admittedly I've probably been the complete opposite of healthy lately due to depression. I know it's beta like and low value and all that but for some reason I've always had low confidence not even just with girls man pretty much everything in life.

W I Z D O M

Don Juan
Reaction score

lol thanks for the compliment I've never considered myself any bit attractive like I said due to low self esteem and confidence I've been the type where if I was chilling with you and a girl came over I'd just walk away and let you take your shot with her

W I Z D O M

Don Juan
Reaction score

Honestly tho wouldn't you say if you think I look really good (which I still personally don't think I do) i'd get more attention? Or do girls just not pursue and are afraid of rejection?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really just pretty tough not to focus on girls I've been trying to stay focused on school and a career to keep my mind off women. How do you think me having a career would help with girls then?
If your energy is focused on your career, rather than women.... they'll pick up on subtle hints that you're an awesome dude, and not a just another dork trying to get in their pants.

W I Z D O M

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your energy is focused on your career, rather than women.... they'll pick up on subtle hints that you're an awesome dude, and not a just another dork trying to get in their pants.
Thanks for the advice, I agree with you on that for sure. Do you think if I was to workout it would help a lot? I was skinny already at 5'7" now I'm super skinny at 5'10 lol idk what a solid weight and bf would be though for my height now.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
lol thanks for the compliment I've never considered myself any bit attractive like I said due to low self esteem and confidence I've been the type where if I was chilling with you and a girl came over I'd just walk away and let you take your shot with her
I was a virgin until I was about your age. Then I picked up a 18 year old HB9 blonde hitchhiker and she said "I have ask you a favor. I need to get pregnant. Tonight. All that matters is that the father is good looking. You're good looking." I said "That's kind of a hard offer to refuse from a beautiful woman...".

W I Z D O M

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a virgin until I was about your age. Then I picked up a 18 year old HB9 blonde hitchhiker and she said "I have ask you a favor. I need to get pregnant. Tonight. All that matters is that the father is good looking. You're good looking." I said "That's kind of a hard offer to refuse from a beautiful woman...".
lol with me I recently saw a hot blonde when I was working she was by herself but I didn't have any confidence to try to chat her up.

pancakepalace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although doable these days, I would not opt for facial reconstruction. It's expensive, and you don't need it in my opinion. Just be confident and ask girls out. Bring them on fun dates.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a good looking dude. Just like me. I was insecure of my own look because I thought girls would instantly consider me as a player. Thus girls avoided me.

Now I know better. It wasn't my look that repelled them. It was my desperation to get a girl. At your age, I was too depressed with my life & didn't know what will I do with it.

Here are some things girls love about a man:
  1. Being mysterious. There is something about a mysterious man which make every girl wants to find out which lead to...
  2. Being a challenge. If you're too easy to get. She will get bored easily. Challenge her about anything. She'll love it.
  3. Push & pull. It will give her some doubts whether you really love her or not. A girl must not know how much you love her or else she will dump you because she's bored & you won't be challenging anymore. Her mission in life is to find love. Once she finds it, she will search other men to conquer.
  4. Have a big dream & try to achieve it. A man who has a dream means that he is passionate about his own life. A passionate man will attract a passionate woman.
  5. Learn how to lead. As men, it's our job to lead. Women want to be lead by a man who knows where he is going. Thus, having a dream is a must.
  6. Let her prove her worth to you. This is an advanced tactic. Once you're a high status male, you will want her to be submissive & prove herself that she's worthy enough for you.
Here's a real life example from my own experience:

I knew a girl 2 years ago and we've been dating lately. Her IL is still high. Now, you might think that 2 years is too long to be making a move by dating. I always push & pull her during this time. Lately she told me that I'm the only one that she can't read (I'm that mysterious) and she loves the challenge of knowing me by pulling off my layers one by one. Our relationship is quite complicated that's why it took this long to get together. Last Saturday when we went out together, she told me that she wanted me & will dump her wishy washy boyfriend. 2 years and she never put me in a friend zone. No, the complication is not her boyfriend. And no, she is not ugly. She's so beautiful & can get any man she wants to. Unfortunately, she met me--the only Don Juan in her life. Again, I pulled her closer to me by dating with her last Saturday and then I pushed her off me by giving her a space between us until she settle down her problems with her boyfriend. By doing this, I communicated many things by doing that last push & pull: I'm not desperate to have a GF & I have my own self respect & she might lose me if I change my mind (by becoming a mystery again) & she must prove her seriousness by dumping her BF. What a great act you can accomplish by just doing push & pull. And once she's done with her BF & be my girlfriend, I will make her prove her worth to me in another way. Can you imagine how much excitements she is getting from this? I don't normally take this long to get a girlfriend. But the point is that you have to be patient.

Please read this thread by Pook: "Patience: What truly makes a Don Juan" to understand why I did that to her. Head over to DJ Bible and you'll find it.

The irony is this: if you're too desperate to get a girlfriend, you will mostly never get one. Desperation kills attraction. While attraction is a foundation to have a good relationship.

Illvstrious

Don Juan
Reaction score

Are you saying he's too good looking to get a girlfriend? lol I'm new to dating myself trying to understand what you mean.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Are you saying he's too good looking to get a girlfriend? lol I'm new to dating myself trying to understand what you mean.
I mean he shouldn't try to gain weight for the sake of weight, and (no homo) I don't think looks are his problem.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't ugly. In fact BigNeil told me he has the hots for you. ;-) But you are pretty light for that height.

W I Z D O M

Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't ugly. In fact BigNeil told me he has the hots for you. ;-) But you are pretty light for that height.
Lmao, yeah I'm definitely very skinny man. I'm gonna start lifting going for a bulk. What do you think I should aim for with weight and bodyfat?