Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my little bro a **** block...?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make a long story short.
I made a brand new hot girl with short shorts on...at the nearby store.
Somehow, I chatted her up and she was into me...so I said, come with me to my buildings pool. It was like 2 pm and it's vacant.

Came to the building, I didn't have the keys to the pool, so I come back to the apartment and my brother is at the door, and I asked him if he could open the pool for us...( And I'm standing with this beauty that is crazy for sure to come home with me ) and he says, NO.
I was like really, look at her....the stars aligned and God put her here for me. Ok, it's not that big a deal, but now I can't count on him.
I'm sure nothing would have happened with her, she prolly just wanted a nice time and dip her feet in the water, but it costs him nothing to say sure, I'll open the pool.

P.s.
My brother and I have been not talking lately cuz we been not talking due to differences of opinions.
But still, I got these Daisy Duke following me...so sad

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. He blocked the hell out of you. He has no interest in any form of happiness for you. Keep in mind that we don’t know the whole story or at least just one side as to your falling out. That is between you and him. Bu yeah he blocked you.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's salty about something but if you know your relationship with him is currently on the rocks then why be surprised when he doesn't come through?

And why blame your inability to smash on him? You could have played it off and said 'dang we both lost our keys, let's go chill in the park instead.' or you could just get on your key game to avoid all this lol.

As a man this trivial stuff shouldn't even phase you. Blaming your bro and making a thread about it is some feminine shiit. If I'm picking up a girl I don't need anyone's help and if she's not down to do what I want that's on her. It makes no difference to me, I'll meet a hotter badder girl tomorrow or the next day. Go for what you want and quit letting this small stuff get to you.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I would have beat his ass for that one.

Why have u 2 been beefing lately