"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Is my little bro a **** block...?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
To make a long story short.
I made a brand new hot girl with short shorts on...at the nearby store.
Somehow, I chatted her up and she was into me...so I said, come with me to my buildings pool. It was like 2 pm and it's vacant.

Came to the building, I didn't have the keys to the pool, so I come back to the apartment and my brother is at the door, and I asked him if he could open the pool for us...( And I'm standing with this beauty that is crazy for sure to come home with me ) and he says, NO.
I was like really, look at her....the stars aligned and God put her here for me. Ok, it's not that big a deal, but now I can't count on him.
I'm sure nothing would have happened with her, she prolly just wanted a nice time and dip her feet in the water, but it costs him nothing to say sure, I'll open the pool.

P.s.
My brother and I have been not talking lately cuz we been not talking due to differences of opinions.
But still, I got these Daisy Duke following me...so sad
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
Yep. He blocked the hell out of you. He has no interest in any form of happiness for you. Keep in mind that we don’t know the whole story or at least just one side as to your falling out. That is between you and him. Bu yeah he blocked you.
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
He's salty about something but if you know your relationship with him is currently on the rocks then why be surprised when he doesn't come through?

And why blame your inability to smash on him? You could have played it off and said 'dang we both lost our keys, let's go chill in the park instead.' or you could just get on your key game to avoid all this lol.

As a man this trivial stuff shouldn't even phase you. Blaming your bro and making a thread about it is some feminine shiit. If I'm picking up a girl I don't need anyone's help and if she's not down to do what I want that's on her. It makes no difference to me, I'll meet a hotter badder girl tomorrow or the next day. Go for what you want and quit letting this small stuff get to you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I would have beat his ass for that one.

Why have u 2 been beefing lately
 
Top