Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is my heart surgeon uncle a red pill realist or a cynic?

Questionitall

Don Juan
Reaction score
My uncle is 54 and is very well off as he is a heart surgeon.

After having 3 kids in his 30's he left his wife (he initiated the divorce) and since then he has never re-married but he is always dating pretty women in their 20's (sometimes 30's).

He is in excellent shape and meets some of them at various yoga studios that he goes to to hook up. He told me that he often advertises in local college campus newspapers for a student to ostensibly clean his mansion. He offers a very high wage in the ad. and advises to email a resume with a picture. Of course there is no cleaning gig and a few days after the "interview" he tells the pretty student that the position has been filled but asks if they would like to have dinner next to his swimming pool at his mansion.

He has other ways of meeting young women and the above are just a couple examples.

He told me that he realizes that the young girls are after him for his money and because he can offer them relaxation and security (even fun). He told me that they usually cry when he dumps them as they were often hoping to marry him (for his money of course).

Anyway......my uncle's take on all this is that his ex wife (one year younger than him) married him for money, the current wives of his doctor colleagues married them for money and stay with them for the money.

His take on it is that all the women (regardless of their age) married because of the money. In his case (of dating young women) it is only more obvious but it is the same situation. My uncle: "soulmate? Are you kidding?" "Romance, are you kidding?" "Intellectual conversation and connecting with a woman, are you kidding?" "Women are shallow and materialistic but at least some are pretty, the ugly ones who to try to pass themselves off as intellectuals are nothing but parrots who have memorized some BS intellectual theories".

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

After having 3 kids in his 30's he left his wife (he initiated the divorce) and since then he has never re-married but he is always dating pretty women in their 20's (sometimes 30's).

He is in excellent shape and meets some of them at various yoga studios that he goes to to hook up. He told me that he often advertises in local college campus newspapers for a student to ostensibly clean his mansion. He offers a very high wage in the ad. and advises to email a resume with a picture. Of course there is no cleaning gig and a few days after the "interview" he tells the pretty student that the position has been filled but asks if they would like to have dinner next to his swimming pool at his mansion.

He has other ways of meeting young women and the above are just a couple examples.

He told me that he realizes that the young girls are after him for his money and because he can offer them relaxation and security (even fun). He told me that they usually cry when he dumps them as they were often hoping to marry him (for his money of course).

Anyway......my uncle's take on all this is that his ex wife (one year younger than him) married him for money, the current wives of his doctor colleagues married them for money and stay with them for the money.

His take on it is that all the women (regardless of their age) married because of the money. In his case (of dating young women) it is only more obvious but it is the same situation. My uncle: "soulmate? Are you kidding?" "Romance, are you kidding?" "Intellectual conversation and connecting with a woman, are you kidding?" "Women are shallow and materialistic but at least some are pretty, the ugly ones who to try to pass themselves off as intellectuals are nothing but parrots who have memorized some BS intellectual theories".
Is he a cynic? Or the ultimate DJ.

Tell your uncle to start a vlog or write a book.

A lot can be learned by him.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your uncle is showing a provider role and that's why he's been dealt the cards he has because of how he represents himself. His perception is skewed at best IMO. Also knowing that he basically has slaves/employees, doesn't give him any incentive to better himself because he knows the girls around him will stay with him for the money. Mentally, he has already decided that as well. Anyone with money can buy fake desire but only the true dj's can genuinely get it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your uncle is showing a provider role and that's why he's been dealt the cards he has because of how he represents himself. His perception is skewed at best IMO. Also knowing that he basically has slaves/employees, doesn't give him any incentive to better himself because he knows the girls around him will stay with him for the money. Mentally, he has already decided that as well. Anyone with money can buy fake desire but only the true dj's can genuinely get it.
I would have agreed with you however I have also seen 20 deceased guys, who were "great" leaders of men.

Only 2 of which wives still pine for them.

The other 18 wives were pretty cold and shallow within a month of the passings. 3 had the guys cars up for sale within 2 weeks.

thats pretty poor odds. My point being it doesnt really matter what way you keep them round. This uncle guy knows the score.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have agreed with you however I have also seen 20 deceased guys, who were "great" leaders of men.

The other 18 wives were pretty cold and shallow within a month of the passings. 3 had the guys cars up for sale within 2 weeks.

thats pretty poor odds. My point being it doesnt really matter what way you keep them round. This uncle guy knows the score.
Are you saying for the most part the men had their role but they never really cared that much about them?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying for the most part the men had their role but they never really cared that much about them?
yes so im saying it doesnt really matter whether your a DJ to get young women, or you use resources to get young women.

once your gone, most women will move on like you were never there anyway.

Infact, i would go as far as to say women pine more over abusive men.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hmmm. interesting. I've known around the same amount of women, albeit on the older side do the opposite. I guess there's enough variance out there that it can swing both ways. I know some may want to forget the pain and move forward so they want to get rid of anything that reminds them of him. As we know, females aren't the best at coping sometimes.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. I've known around the same amount of women, albeit on the older side do the opposite. I guess there's enough variance out there that it can swing both ways
Im wondering if its a generation thing, both my nans respected my grandads so much there buried ontop of them.
But those born after the 60s with this new feminized mindset not so much

Its also a reason i will only get with a girl who speaks highly of her dad

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes so im saying it doesnt really matter whether your a DJ to get young women, or you use resources to get young women.

once your gone, most women will move on like you were never there anyway.

Infact, i would go as far as to say women pine more over abusive men.
They pine over aspects of the abusive man, as well as the abuse itself... I think these pining factors can be extracted from the tool kit of the abusive man

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like Jeffrey Epstein.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They pine over aspects of the abusive man, as well as the abuse itself... I think these pining factors can be extracted from the tool kit of the abusive man
What if the "abuse" is that he's extremely selfish and self centered? He doesn't touch her or intentially harm her?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There are several scenarios.

Rich guys to get girls to marry them.

Rich guys who get girls for short time, like Dr. Mansion.

DJ's who get girls for short time, like Dr. Mansion, but using game instead of money.

DJ's, or leaders of men who settle like the guys you mentioned.

Some are willing to exchange DJ lifestyle for family, kids etc., knowing the risks.

Some want no part of legal dies and dump the ladies before they dump men.

Everybody starts with different cards and plays them in whatever way they think is best.

Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a woman might disagree with you, but I agree.
Oh, you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!

And us men who live in reality might fill them in. "So your more sexually attracted to men who've mounted the cross?". We know the answer is NO, they lose attraction and continue to lose it over time until they no longer see "jesus" as a sexual male.