"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Is my girlfriend right to be disappointed in me for postponing a sleep over date in order to care of my sick folks?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
When my dad was sick and in need of being transported somewhere to get an errand done, my GF never complained. Sometimes she came with me. When my dad was sick and dying in the hospital, my GF came with me as support (without me asking). When my dad died and all the paperwork and such had to be taken care of for my mother, my GF helped.

Now, what the fvck is your GF doing to help?
In hard time ppl show their true color, any decent gf would do that.



if this happened the way you told us it sure does id start considering dumping her.

Wait for her to contact you dont get in touch with her, seriously dont.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
So my girlfriend and I have been dating for the last 3 years. We do sleepovers regularly at my place and we had one planned for this coming Friday. However I've been in a tough kind of situation since last year whereby I have a terminally sick mum which my girlfriend is aware of.

So it turned out that since the start of this week my mom has been quite down with fevers and being bedridden which meant I had to travel out of town to monitor her situation for a few days since she has no one to look after her as my dad passed on when I was a young boy. It appears that my absence out of town would extend till the weekend and my girlfriend seems to be bitchy at this whole scenario. I took the responsibility to inform her all of this in advance so as to postpone, seeing that I have a responsibility overload with my sick mum at the moment. However she didn't even bother to respond with an affirmative or acknowledgement thus leaving the impression that this hasn't gone down with her. I don't know what to make of this behaviour given that she knows my situation and hence this had left me thinking about what may have been done better.


Any insights on this? Thanks
If she values you and the quality man you are, she should value you more for taking care of your family and willingly surrender her time with you at the very least…
 

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
894
Reaction score
285
first saw this there but i guess you got the original

This is a good vid, a keeper. And he generally has very good info.

He mentioned a few really good points there, esp. how if they flake when they don't get their way. Big Red Flag!

Thanks for sharing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top