Is my body language/posture beta in these pictures?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...posture is good man. No worries there.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the reassurance everyone.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong there brah. Strong posture (no homo).

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
posture good, physique great.

confidence and self-esteem clearly not so good hence the thread. that will undermine all the above.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should smile. ;-)

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember dude you have to be able to smile and have a good time without looking weak or supplicating. You have a good strong clean look, now you have to manage your strength with a smile. Standing around so serious to me just makes you look like you are trying to be a tough guy with a muscle shirt on and that kinda suggests fear being overcompensated for.

Remember: confidence, strong, relaxed, spread out, laid back. You ain't got nothing to worry about dude, own that room. Make people think you own that bar by how you govern yourself inside it. Not telling you to be an AHOLE here. Just make yourself comfortable...

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Nice advice everyone. The reason I asked is because some other dudes in another forum suggested that I had a weak beta posture. It wasn't something I've noticed so I asked you all.

As far as smiling goes...My teeth aren't exactly straight. In fact, if you saw me smile, you would think I'm missing a tooth because of one tooth. Would it be ok if I smile with showing minimum teeth?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
As far as smiling goes...My teeth aren't exactly straight. In fact, if you saw me smile, you would think I'm missing a tooth because of one tooth. Would it be ok if I smile with showing minimum teeth?
Doesn't matter, you GOTTA smile. TBH it sounds like you're afraid of smiling, and this habit will make you look angry - subconsciously.

Then first thing I though when seeing your pics was: DAMN this is one angry gangster. Better stay away from him! Let's just pretend I'm a girl and you see what I mean.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty solid frame and posture. This comes from a few years of studying this stuff as a hobby of sorts.

Smile more and don't be so serious. James Bond in the club doesn't work. I can see women approaching you if you would smile and have fun; otherwise they'll be scared by you. You're a pretty good looking dude so you don't have much to worry about in that area.

General tips for you and all guys: When you walk, try to walk "from the ass" and make slow, deliberate movements. Smile, and roll the shoulders down and back slightly.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RiceandChicken said:
Walk from the as*? Explain?
It's kind of like flexing your ass muscles as you walk. Catwalk models do it all the time.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****y smirk is all you need - teeth unnecessary if they're a little jacked. Good posture/frame. More shoulder press and bench is needed. Do negatives for a month and you'll explode.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Nice advice everyone. The reason I asked is because some other dudes in another forum suggested that I had a weak beta posture. It wasn't something I've noticed so I asked you all.

Dude if I told you a good smile wasn't important i'd be lying. Don't stress it, but do see a dentist if you have coverage or get a chance. And just work on smiling in the mirror so you look good. I've seen people missing a tooth and it looked good on them and gave them character. Try to find something that works for you and practice it a bit.

Nobody is usually going to tell you your grill is wack, but they will if it looks good. Women do compliment men on good teeth. Just because nobody talks about it don't think it's a non issue.

A smile is the apex demonstration of confidence. A good man has a wide confident smile. Stifling your smile only suggests insecurities.

I believe that a wide smile despite a black tooth is sexier than none.