Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Models a dumb book?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems geared towards getting men those long sexless relationships, and I just read a part that said a relationship where she makes you wait is more successful than a one night stand.

What is your honest review?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking about the book by Mark Manson?

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read models and I didn't think it was that bad. I like the part about demographics. When you are in college, girls care about looks and popularity. But don't go through life thinking that's all there is. That's why a lot of guys peak in college. The demographics of women outside of college are completely different. They will qualify you for your career and financial stability.

In this forum, we have guys from all different types of demographics trying to project to the forums what women are after. Take advice from guys older than 25. In the REAL world, 90% of the time, an attractive woman is going to ask you "What do you do for a living?" If you were a seducer in school and never adjusted, you are going to be in for a rude awakening. You will be disillusioned.
And this happens even if you meet them at a bar or club? Wouldn't answering this in any serious way put you in the provider category? Don't women bang broke irresponsible types all the time?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever been out and talked to a woman? The first question they ask you after "What's your name?" is "What do you do?"

If you were broke, how would you be able to go out bar hopping and talking to women in the first place? How would you be able to afford a car to drive her back to your place? And how would you be able to have a place all to yourself without roommates or mom and pops?

Unless you imagine that most women are having sex with guys in cardboard boxes, you need money to pay for a car, be able to go bar hopping and live the player lifestyle, and having your own place. (I'm starting to sound like @Urbanyst now. This is like basic sh!t. I can't believe I have to spell it out).

We all know that one guy who is a bum who somehow pulls. But 99% of us aren't him. And you shouldn't want to be him. Trust me, he'd choose to have money too if he could help it.
Fellas, you have to ask.....why would any man who knows how to handle women allow himself to be "qualified" by any woman. This poster above obviously allows himself to be seduced into the woman's frame and is desperate to be qualified by her. He's too eager to jump into her monogamy as a goal potential long term relationship hoops. Not every man on this forum is operating from a long term relationship sexual strategy..........

Not every woman on the planet is playing a "highest earner gets to win me" strategy.

The usual line coming from these three posters.....oh it's four now....is .....any woman who is not playing the "highest gets to win me" strategy must be by definition the lowest form of trash on the planet.......

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Lol you are ridiculous. I am talking from a pure logistical standpoint. Drinks are expensive. Without money, how will you be able to live the "DJ" lifestyle? And how would you be able to drive women from the clubs to your place without a car? And how would you be able to afford your own place without money? I never said anything about making a million a year. I am simply being practical. I have been in the game long enough to know the importance of money for you.

Let's take women out of the equation for a second. Fvck women. The real question is, why wouldn't you want financial freedom for yourself? Why wouldn't you want to be proud about your career instead of working at burger king? Just because a woman is willing to sleep with you for being broke does not mean that you've actually achieved anything. Women are nothing. Being broke is like a prison. Why would any guy purposely put himself into such a place?

Saying "women sleep with broke guys" is just a cop out for lack of respect for yourself. Any self respecting man strives to do the best he can in all areas of life.
And you are desingenious and a bore.

Your reply is full of strawman arguments and illogical fallacies.

A dishonest fool in other words.

You may have the last word. I allow you. Good day to you.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Lol you sound like a petty little girl. You don't have anything to say to me because you know I am right. I don't need the other 3 money guys to tell me money is important in life. REALITY already did a good job at that. Money buys me freedom. I love money not for money's sake, but because it allows me to sip on expensive whiskey and do what I want in life.
You sound like a little faggot with your little "lol's" . Only women and fags type lol.

I've also only ever heard a fvcking woman ever respond with "you know I'm right ". You come across as a smug dishonest cvnt.

Nowhere have I mentioned that financial freedom is not important. I clearly was addressing frame and the fact that your encouraging men to allow themselves to be qualified by woman.

Your smug burger king comment reveals the dishonest smug prick you are.

Pure beta provider.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Too long to read.

You communicate like a bytch.

Of course you don't need 'game', you can simply buy people. Beta providers don't have game. Besides, I don't know that many rich people who spend so much time on seduction websites writing bible lenght posts moaning about women saying they are mostly thrash and that you're beyond game.

Obviously nothing better to do with your time or money. I doubt you say who you are. I smell troll.

Anyway, you bitter MGTOW's are all the same. You all communicate in the same twisted manner.

I'll leave you to it.

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually used few advices from the book and saw them working out better then I ecpected.

What I do not like about the book is that it advertises "just be yourself" attitude which is counterproductive for guys that want to learn pickup.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol missed you Reykhel. Good to see you are still punching hard.

Yes, the book is a "just be yourself" book. Which is fine. If you are an awesome guy. Nowadays I work my ass off for a month or so, improving my SMV, then I relax a little and enjoy what I've built and conquered. Now, you can call me a lazy mother****er, but you'd be wrong, resting is KEY. It's essential, really. You have been improving your SMV, you are now more aggresive, more charming, more charismatic, you got yourself a new higher opportunities social circle. Wow, what a change. Now what you need is time to let those new behaviours integrate naturally into your personality. Just finished a month (too long) of rotating 2 girls and doing nothing but a little cut and some guitar lessons. Time to work again, I want more platesss.