Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is liking masculine women sign of low t

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taste is hard to define, and easy to recognise.

I was drawn to Fairuza Balk in the 90s...

Fairuza.jpg

Don't try to understand your own tastes.

Londonguy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes very little sense. When it comes to women, tastes vary a lot and it has little to do with what you can get. Some men like girls with tattoos, does that mean he can't get one without tattoos? Hell no.
Girls with tatoos are easier to have sex with and more promiscuous. I can back that up with data, or you can by googling tattoos + promiscuity.

So again, a crutch of “i prefer it” when its actually the easier option.

This is my point.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
You are absolutely right and only now I see what happend.

I attended dozens of art galleries in the hope to get the attention of one of those skinny fat arty girls but I failed after being unable to name the top 10 emerging modern artists, the kiss of death was being unable to explain the emotional meaning of that purple mud on paper.

I realized they were beyond my skills so I tried at fashion shows, I bought the last iphone100k since only an out of time beggar would take an android phone there, I weared my skinny jeans, whinny pooh tshirt, grew my beard in a ridicolous way and also got a fake tattoo.
Did my best but couldnt match peach yellow with fir brown so they noticed I was a pretender, they all grabbed their cellphones and unfriended me from instagram...."no more likes for you" they said.

Then and only then I decided to chase hot girls in great shape at the gym as a last resort, despite skinny fat snob girls were my first choice but they were beyond my skills.

So yeah you got me, I had to settle for toned no bvllsh1t girls and accept that drama and mind fvcks were no longer available for the poor bastard I am now.

Btw which nickname were you using before the current one?
how could you not match peach yellow with fir brown?

just joking, its fun the way your experiences are described. Realist.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls with tatoos are easier to have sex with and more promiscuous. I can back that up with data, or you can by googling tattoos + promiscuity.

This is my point.
I didn't say I preferred girls with tattoos. And what about the men who prefer women without tattoos? Is that because they can't get women with tattoos? Your arguement is so flawed I don't know where to begin. By your logic, I apparently can't get a white, blonde non-curvy woman, because I prefer latina's with curves in all the right places. The only guys who prefer something over something else because they can't get the other are envious, non-ambitious and bitter men. Not everyone is built like that. Apparently some dudes like a more masculine woman, the reason for that will be found in how he was shaped through life more often opposed to him not being able to get a feminine af female.

Are there guys settling for a 300 lb woman because they can't do better and then lie saying they prefer that type? Yes. But to say every man who doesn't go after the beauty standard is simply doing it because he can't get what is perceived as mainstream beauty is just ignorant. Real men go get what they want, they don't settle for anything less.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is my point.
Its already 3 of us trying to explain you something, not sure if you dont get it or reframe cause you have nothing to say about it.

You said that guys go after type A cause they cant get type B, then you have been asked if type A are girls with no tattoo and B girls with tattoos, how going after type A means you cant get type B.

Your argument is wrong and also boring.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like fit, athletic women. Women with some amount of muscle turn me on. It is possible for women to take the muscle thing too far, and it is often women who are taking unnatural hormones in addition to whatever it is that they do in the gym.

If a woman is muscular but she still retains some core feminine features, such as longer hair (shoulder length or longer), a feminine sounding voice, and some perky A/B cup breasts if she doesn't have implants, then that will be hot. If she gets too bulky, that will not be hot.

A typical college indoor volleyball player or professional sand volleyball player female is not likely to be masculine, but she's likely to have a nicely muscled body. A lot of the pro tennis playing women are fit yet still feminine, but there are WTA women who are a bit too masculine for my tastes. Same thing with swimming. I find that swimming, tennis, and volleyball consistently produce the best looking women. A few of the soccer women can be hotties too.

Things can be questionable with the body builder, weight lifter, and competitive CrossFit type women.

More athletic women have higher T and have higher sex drives. Higher sex drive and a nice body give a woman more opportunities for sex. A guy liking a fit female isn't a sign of low T, but if she's too masculine, that's certain an oddity.

Londonguy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't say I preferred girls with tattoos. And what about the men who prefer women without tattoos? Is that because they can't get women with tattoos? Your arguement is so flawed I don't know where to begin. By your logic, I apparently can't get a white, blonde non-curvy woman, because I prefer latina's with curves in all the right places. The only guys who prefer something over something else because they can't get the other are envious, non-ambitious and bitter men. Not everyone is built like that. Apparently some dudes like a more masculine woman, the reason for that will be found in how he was shaped through life more often opposed to him not being able to get a feminine af female.

Are there guys settling for a 300 lb woman because they can't do better and then lie saying they prefer that type? Yes. But to say every man who doesn't go after the beauty standard is simply doing it because he can't get what is perceived as mainstream beauty is just ignorant. Real men go get what they want, they don't settle for anything less.
No i’m saying tattood women are scientifically proven to be have sex more quickly and be more promiscuous. The former makes them a easier mating choice and the latter makes them low value in long term mating strategy.

Or you could say easy and ****.

Its not about saying you can’t get anything better (this is irrelevant) - i’m saying there is a universal value system in mating - your pretending this doesn’t exist and its purely aesthetics, conveniently showing a preference for the easier option.

Londonguy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its already 3 of us trying to explain you something, not sure if you dont get it or reframe cause you have nothing to say about it.

You said that guys go after type A cause they cant get type B, then you have been asked if type A are girls with no tattoo and B girls with tattoos, how going after type A means you cant get type B.

Your argument is wrong and also boring.
Im not saying that at all. I’m calling out your coward choice pretending your piss poor dating preference is not a cover for a lack of effort or ability.

Londonguy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you believe there is something wrong in men that have certain standards when it comes of women and such standards are not the main stream one? if so, do you think its cause of insecurity or cause they cant get them?

What kind of women do you like?
Yes I do, im calling bull**** on it. Like guys who say they prefer fat girls as there is more to grab hold of, or prefer promiscuous girls with tattoos.

Im saying exactly that - i don’t buy there is this multifacted “non-mainstream” aesthetic. I’m saying men are hard coded to appreciate the same things, and with very few exceptions. 9 times out of 10 guys that argue against that are hiding a lack of choice or effort.

Sorry to burst the deceit bubble.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No i’m saying tattood women are scientifically proven to be have sex more quickly and be more promiscuous. The former makes them a easier mating choice and the latter makes them low value in long term mating strategy.

Or you could say easy and ****.

Its not about saying you can’t get anything better (this is irrelevant) - i’m saying there is a universal value system in mating - your pretending this doesn’t exist and its purely aesthetics, conveniently showing a preference for the easier option.
Again, what? I never said I preferred girls with tattoos.
What do you like and what is this universal taste men are hard coded for?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I do, im calling bull**** on it. Like guys who say they prefer fat girls as there is more to grab hold of, or prefer promiscuous girls with tattoos.

Im saying exactly that - i don’t buy there is this multifacted “non-mainstream” aesthetic. I’m saying men are hard coded to appreciate the same things, and with very few exceptions. 9 times out of 10 guys that argue against that are hiding a lack of choice or effort.

Sorry to burst the deceit bubble.
If you cant tell the difference between a guy chasing fat girls cause the cant have thin ones compared to a guy who go for clean girls cause he doesnt like inc on skin, you are beyond retarded.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is my point.
I'm not sure if this is entirely true honestly.. I'm not debating with the fact they don't have a lot of sex.. they do, but I wouldn't consider them "easy to lay". These types of women are usually tailored to certain types of men. Men who are often troubled themselves, and also have tattoos, look rugged, dangerous, and borderline sociopathic. Can these types of men sleep with a bunch of alternative chicks? You bet. All day long.. and the other 99% of women as well.. These are traits generally found in the top percentile of men. Have you heard of the 80/20 rule? It's the top percent of men having the most sex, with the most amount of women. I think tattoo'd women are more comfortable with breaking social norms, and don't care about being labeled as a slvt. They just act on their impulses, and are unapologetic about it, so they are perceived to be more "sexually active" than others.

I bet if you took 10 random Joe's from this forum and had them compete for an alternative chick, almost all would fumble. These types of women are extremely picky and shallow.. have you actually fvcked one or been in a relationship with one? It takes a special kind of art to swoon them, at least from my experience.

I also don't know why men here perceive women with high sexual activity as a low quality women.. anytime this discussion comes up on the forum, my reply is always the same. You don't have to WIFE them to have FUN with them..

I love me a crazy tattoo'd chick, that's some of the best sex I've ever had.. Just remember to use a burner number and don't let her know where you live or work. :lol:

Londonguy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is entirely true honestly.. I'm not debating with the fact they don't have a lot of sex.. they do, but I wouldn't consider them "easy to lay". These types of women are usually tailored to certain types of men. Men who are often troubled themselves, and also have tattoos, look rugged, dangerous, and borderline sociopathic. Can these types of men sleep with a bunch of alternative chicks? You bet. All day long.. and the other 99% of women as well.. These are traits generally found in the top percentile of men. Have you heard of the 80/20 rule? It's the top percent of men having the most sex, with the most amount of women. I think tattoo'd women are more comfortable with breaking social norms, and don't care about being labeled as a slvt. They just act on their impulses, and are unapologetic about it, so they are perceived to be more "sexually active" than others.

I bet if you took 10 random Joe's from this forum and had them compete for an alternative chick, almost all would fumble. These types of women are extremely picky and shallow.. have you actually fvcked one or been in a relationship with one? It takes a special kind of art to swoon them, at least from my experience.

I also don't know why men here perceive women with high sexual activity as a low quality women.. anytime this discussion comes up on the forum, my reply is always the same. You don't have to WIFE them to have FUN with them..

I love me a crazy tattoo'd chick, that's some of the best sex I've ever had.. Just remember to use a burner number and don't let her know where you live or work. :lol:

To be fair I could have picked of ten studies in five minutes but this one has credible numbers for control.

“frequency of sexual intercourses was statistically higher and oral sex was more likely to be a dominant sexual activity in adults with BM compared with controls.”

It depends if you think that promiscuity is an acceptable rider to your sexual choice. Personally I wouldn’t sleep with someone that was more likely to be sleeping with someone else on the side, regardless of if I was doing the same. However, you are right - it doesn't seem to bother some men.

However, surely in the pyramid of hierarchy, all things being equal you would place non-promiscuous women above promiscuous women. And if you would, then you are agreeing that the promiscuity is important as a mate choice for both short term and long term mating strategy.

Happy to hear from anyone at all that wouldn’t place promiscuous women below non-promiscuous women, and the reasons why.

Its like saying I like a mcdonalds on occassion. I do, but you won’t find me defending it nutritional value or relative value about other, better foods. I’ll eat it occasionally but I know its ****, and all things considered I’ll avoid it if I can.

Google “deviant consumption”.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

To be fair I could have picked of ten studies in five minutes but this one has credible numbers for control.

“frequency of sexual intercourses was statistically higher and oral sex was more likely to be a dominant sexual activity in adults with BM compared with controls.”

It depends if you think that promiscuity is an acceptable rider to your sexual choice. Personally I wouldn’t sleep with someone that was more likely to be sleeping with someone else on the side, regardless of if I was doing the same. However, you are right - it doesn't seem to bother some men.

However, surely in the pyramid of hierarchy, all things being equal you would place non-promiscuous women above promiscuous women. And if you would, then you are agreeing that the promiscuity is important as a mate choice for both short term and long term mating strategy.

Happy to hear from anyone at all that wouldn’t place promiscuous women below non-promiscuous women, and the reasons why.

Its like saying I like a mcdonalds on occassion. I do, but you won’t find me defending it nutritional value or relative value about other, better foods. I’ll eat it occasionally but I know its ****, and all things considered I’ll avoid it if I can.

Google “deviant consumption”.
I understand your analogy, and yes.. in a perfect world, every man would prefer a partner who isn't getting boned down by the rest of the pack. But I have no evidence that "good girls" exist. I've met "good girls" before, and a lot of them end up being super freaks, and completely capable of cheating on long term boyfriends or even husbands. I literally just had a conversation with one of my plates about how she decided to give her ex boyfriend "another chance", but still wants to have casual sex with me and "keep it our little secret". If you think I'm joking, I can show you the DMs. This is a girl that most people would perceive as "Good" or "Innocent".

A girl cheating on you is unforgivable. I've kicked every woman to the curb who has cheated on me and never looked back. But I'm not going to fault a women for sleeping around with a few guys when she's single. That's just silly. Any attractive women is going to have frequent sex, or at least propositioned for it. Why is it any of my business what she did before she met me? I'm not a saint either. You're out there trying to hold women to expectations you can't even keep yourself..

I just assume every girl is a slvt. Slvts are fun. Am I gonna wife them? No. But if I'm gonna play.. may as well play with one who knows what she's doing. :lol:

Maybe you're just newly red pilled and still have a smaller glimmer of hope that your special unicorn is out there somewhere.. she's not. They're all the same. The dance is all the same. The buttons are all the same. Any "good girl" is just a bad girl who hasn't shown her true colors yet.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this mean you invite a girl to spend time with you even if she has a boyfriend? I've not reached that level yet. Not for any ethical concerns mind, I just expect it to be a waste of time.

Not to mention the last thing I need is a psycho boyfriend putting two bullets in me.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this mean you invite a girl to spend time with you even if she has a boyfriend? I've not reached that level yet. Not for any ethical concerns mind, I just expect it to be a waste of time.

Not to mention the last thing I need is a psycho boyfriend putting two bullets in me.
Waste of time? Probably. But what bothers ME more if the fact that I'm not putting my mouth where some other guy's d1ck was maybe 1 day before.

This thread went kinda off topic.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is just the offer she gave me. I never took her up on it. I don't really want to create drama for myself, and I have other plates in rotation so it's not worth it to me. I was just mentioning it to illustrate a point.

Waste of time? Probably. But what bothers ME more if the fact that I'm not putting my mouth where some other guy's d1ck was maybe 1 day before.

This thread went kinda off topic.
Agreed. I've done some really scumbag **** in my day though. Like raw dog 2 chicks in the same night without washing my **** or showering. I try not to think about **** like that though.. I'm not actively pursuing girls that I know are whoring themselves, I'm just saying I am no longer shocked or surprised by it. I just expect any mildly attractive girl to have somewhat of a sexual history, and you should too.