Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is life all about the pu$$y?

Is life all about the pu$$y?

• yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who seems to think that life all boils down to pu$$y. Even the idea of making more money, for him means more pu$$y. I seem to disagree, but all I get is a "you must be gay" attitude. Well excuse me, but I don't think that pu$$ie is all that important. I think some people, including him, seem to have built shrines to the pu$$y and pray to it everyday. Just when did sexual experience become such a commodity? Oh wait, I know. Ever since american girls started having sex when they were like 12 and be proud of it too.

Just look at this forum. It's all built around one outcome. How to get laid!! Since when did the number of girls you've slept with become a score to validate your life with? Inside is all insecurity and bitterness. I know you probably don't want to see women in this honey-combed light or you'll get emotionally hurt, yet still something there doesn't make sense. When you treat them bad they keep coming back to you, and when you treat them good they run away. Can you treat them good and still keep them?

Is there hope, or are these the cards we're dealt and we have to live in drama for the rest of our lives? My friend seems to think that drama is constant, there's nothing you and I can do about it and we just have to live with it. AM too much of an utopian to still believe that there's hope?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there is life away from the poon.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, life is all about happiness. ***** is part of that equation. I can tell you ***** is a lot more important than making money or having a good job. The most important thing is human relations, male and female. Life is about good friends and good *****.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who seems to think that life all boils down to pu$$y. Even the idea of making more money, for him means more pu$$y. I seem to disagree, but all I get is a "you must be gay" attitude.
my gay friend "J" pulls "straight" guys like your friend all the time. it's because nothing is more important to them than ass, and they'll bend anyway :D to get it.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
my gay friend "J" pulls "straight" guys like your friend all the time. it's because nothing is more important to them than ass, and they'll bend anyway :D to get it.
So while he's worrying about me being gay, it is me in fact who should worry more, hihihihi :D

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, there are planty of other things to do in life than to solely crave/have some pu$$y.

Don't get me wrong, sex is great - fantastic, but it ain't everything.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by legolas
Ok, so do you want to write something more about this? I'm all ears :)
Ok...Before you reached puberty and even liked girls, there was a whole world out there. Remember when you were 10 or so, what was your favorite thing? A sport, hobby, book, movie, whatever. You had a life BEFORE you started liking the poon, so what is keeping you from a life WHILE you like the poon? Remember, jobs, money, family, and friends will come and go in life (and sadly, in death too) but you will always see tapable women. Why spend your ENTIRE life with them? Marriage is another situation...Marriage is fine, because you are with someone you love (or knocked up if it happens to be a shot gun wedding) and you still have a life. I'm not an expect, so hopefully we get some whose married to chime in on that.