Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it wrong to want to just be single?

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently with a gf that I am not 100% into, just not good at saying no and she asked me out. Sometimes she is fun, mostly just sex and drugs, not the life I want to stay in. Not much in common, gets clingy.

Also recently my ex that drove me to this site has broken up with her BF and seems to be showing interest in me again, but rather just not deal with any relationship **** for a while. I hate feeling obligated to do **** :mad: I want to be able to hang out with whoever I want whenever I want and not feel bad about it.

I think the only thing keeping me from breaking it off with the current one is I really don't want to hurt her, she has done nothing wrong and is into me more than I am into her.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, there is nothing wrong with wanting to be single. But be single.

And please, don't be with someone just so you won't "hurt them". What do you think you are going to end up doing eventually anyway? I've always hated that as an excuse. It's a cop out.

If you want to be alone, be alone. But don't act like you are trying to spare someone else's feelings. You are just wasting her time. If you don't want to be with her now, what makes you think it'll improve over time?

And learn the value of saying "NO".

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, you're right. Dragging it on would make it worse, been on the other side of it. I guess some of it is just me being a ***** and not wanting to deal with breaking it off. Never a easy thing.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man.... I was just going to start a thread like this today....

Right now I really can't be bothered with women whatsoever.

The next bird I properly date will be a f*cking 10.5 and be so in love with me, she'll basically consent to be my personal slave.

And I agree about staying with someone for the sake of it. The couple of times I've done that, it's turned awkward pretty quickly. Breaking up sucks, but being with someone you don't really want sucks harder.

compleks

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been single for 5 years, and no signs of changing anytime soon.
Single life suits me perfectly.