Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it weird that violence against evil women feels oddly satisfying?

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching "Once upon a time in hollywood" recently. For those who haven't seen it, great movie. So in the end when Brad Pitt bangs her head on the wall numerous times, and Leonardo burnt the other woman to death, it just felt very satisfying to watch.

I think murderers irrespective of the gender should be punished by death. People think rape is the most violent crime, but somehow I don't think so. I think its murder. A person can recover after being raped, though it might take a long time for some people, eventually they could. But once you kill a person, he/she is gone out of existence. There is nothing left to recover. How could anything less than death sentence be awarded for that?

That's why I'm against abortion. Though it is a controversial topic, I feel not letting a baby come to terms is nothing worse than murder. And instead of feeling remorse, there are some women who celebrate abortion? It just feels so icky.

What do you guys think?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I think our right to pursue happiness should be protected from our first heartbeat to our last.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Violence against evil people regardless the sex feels satisfying, when those evil people usually have a set of rules that gives them privileges that other dont have...even more.

Hanging a criminal makes the crowd happy, hanging a cruel king after years of being untouchable..even more.