Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it true very few men in the world are "naturals" with women? It's like these guys, men, never had to learn "game", it was always second nature

Reaction score
What do you think? it seems a lot of dating coaches or pick up artists, seduction guru's, make it out to be that guys, men, are supposed or meant to have mentors or mentors in all of this.

Reaction score
This happens a lot. It's become more common in both the Millennial and Gen Z generations. This wasn't that common for Gen X, Boomers, Silents, and the GI Generation.

Yes, a man's childhood experiences will affect his social skills and his ability to seduce women and/or form extended relationships with them.

Two of my friends have notch counts in the triple digits. Neither one has spent time reading seduction manuals or watching YouTube content surrounding seduction.
another powerful statement i read from someone, who used to be in the dating/seduction industry, said:

"Do you think
centuries
ago
, generations
ago
, guys, men, needed a dating coach or pick up artist, for help in order to learn to know how to meet, talk to and interact, and attract women? Oh Hell No, this need for assistance and help has only emerged very recently"

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You think he is right, correct?
I’m not sure who you are addressing.

But I’ll take a stab at it based on my experience growing up. The men who were so-called naturals likely did not learn anything special from older men. They had characteristics that made women lust over them.

Rich families
Violent streaks
Criminality
Gang membership
Good looks
Subculture involvement (eg, graffiti, rave, underground music)
Extreme popularity and social dominance
Thrill seeking

"Do you think
centuries
ago
, generations
ago
, guys, men, needed a dating coach or pick up artist, for help in order to learn to know how to meet, talk to and interact, and attract women? Oh Hell No, this need for assistance and help has only emerged very recently"
A misleading take. Men in the past had matchmaking, arranged or semi-arranged marriage, and social environments and institutions that made finding mates easy for ordinary men. They also had laws and social norms that kept female anti-social behavior in check.

Men in the past also weren’t expected to:
1. Be a clown or comedian.
2.Get the female psyche,” as one female poster said.
3. Cover themselves in tattoos.
4. Buy a boat.
5. Ride a motorcycle.
6. Earn millions while not having a job.
7. Do steroids.
7. Spit game.
8. Act like women.
9. Have an “edge”.
10. Be a criminal.
11. Be a gang member.
12. Have a goofy or effeminate steez.

Even up until my late boomer uncle’s heyday, most men could get women by being somewhat normal, not looking like a bum, and being employed.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7. Do steroids.
Even up until my late boomer uncle’s heyday, most men could get women by being somewhat normal, not looking like a bum, and being employed.
it's OVER for PostBoomerCels.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens a lot. It's become more common in both the Millennial and Gen Z generations. This wasn't that common for Gen X, Boomers, Silents, and the GI Generation.
Goodness, anyone in the GI Generation with a stripe and all 4 limbs had poon regularly paraded in front of him to choose (of course, he had to put a ring on it, but still) - except for ogres like Marty, of course:

Reaction score
I’m not sure who you are addressing.

But I’ll take a stab at it based on my experience growing up. The men who were so-called naturals likely did not learn anything special from older men. They had characteristics that made women lust over them.

Rich families
Violent streaks
Criminality
Gang membership
Good looks
Subculture involvement (eg, graffiti, rave, underground music)
Extreme popularity and social dominance
Thrill seeking

A misleading take. Men in the past had matchmaking, arranged or semi-arranged marriage, and social environments and institutions that made finding mates easy for ordinary men. They also had laws and social norms that kept female anti-social behavior in check.

2.Get the female psyche,” as one female poster said.
3. Cover themselves in tattoos.
4. Buy a boat.
5. Ride a motorcycle.
6. Earn millions while not having a job.
7. Do steroids.
7. Spit game.
8. Act like women.
9. Have an “edge”.
10. Be a criminal.
11. Be a gang member.
12. Have a goofy or effeminate steez.

so in other words, approaching women back then? generations, centuries ago, approaching was not neccessary back then as it is today? men didn't have to learn game back then?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be born with talent but a coach always helps. Let the board coach you.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello H8,
Some of the greatest Don Juans I've met had older Sisters...It helps!
Another sub group that box above their weight are short unprepossessing Guys who adopted the role of Court Jester to avoid bullying at School.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats hilarious. I actually wish I went to an all boys school,

It was junior high that messed me up. Why? Because I was new to the school and because of the girls. At that age the boy‘s hormones is going crazy for the girls and he will do anything. They tried to blind me, stab me, and I scarred up my face for life over the girls. So an all boys school is a actually a good thing,
Fine, I'll give Doc Brown a call, and we can go back and switch experiences. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another sub group that box above their weight are short unprepossessing Guys who adopted the role of Court Jester to avoid bullying at School.
Yes, they at least are able to remain in the cool social circle that way; however, nowadays, even top-level social circles always have a bunch of fat chicks, and the jester & fat chick are considered a tag-team clown show. :mad:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just a guess, but my assumption is, centuries ago, generations ago, it was easier for men to attract women or get girlfriends/wives back then, as in, shyer or quiet, introverted, socially awkward, socially inept men, had an easier time getting girlfriends/wives back then.
More like up to four decades ago, I believe.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If dads knew wtf the were doing with boys, and have taught them how to get women, what to do, how to act, how to be attractive and not a puzzy beggar, 80% of men would have been fine, they will be always tbe 20% with more talent, but not a huge difference.

But most men and dads still don't know how to raise proper men since after the start of the industrial revolution where boys were left with mom in the house and with women in the school.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But most men and dads still don't know how to raise proper men since after the start of the industrial revolution where boys were left with mom in the house and with women in the school.
One of the reasons I became a stay-at-home dad.

kleathe1

Don Juan
Reaction score
another powerful statement i read from someone, who used to be in the dating/seduction industry, said:

"Do you think
centuries
ago
, generations
ago
I disagree, it may not have been a career path such as a blacksmith, shoemaker, etc., but I guarantee guys sitting around shooting the bull back in the day talked about women and the things that worked and didn't work. Sure, the dating coach industry is new, but the concept of men learning the skills from other men is not new.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as 'a natural' all behavior is learned. Men that appear to be good with women learned this because they grew up in an environment where they observed family members and friends that had attractive characteristics. This can be learned, but it is very much like someone that learns a language they grew up with verse a person that studies a new language.

Things learned in childhood become inherent traits... if you were raised by a single mom (who BTW hated your father) sisters and aunts... surrounding by women, how to behave like an attractive man will not be intuitive. You can learn... but it is harder... and the best advice I can give is keep practicing... get experience... learn from mistakes... and do not let failure get inside your head, because the difference between a man that is good with women and those that are not is that men that have success with women do not give a fvck if something goes sideways... they move on quick to the next one.

Reaction score
There is no such thing as 'a natural' all behavior is learned. Men that appear to be good with women learned this because they grew up in an environment where they observed family members and friends that had attractive characteristics. This can be learned, but it is very much like someone that learns a language they grew up with verse a person that studies a new language.

Things learned in childhood become inherent traits... if you were raised by a single mom (who BTW hated your father) sisters and aunts... surrounding by women, how to behave like an attractive man will not be intuitive. You can learn... but it is harder... and the best advice I can give is keep practicing... get experience... learn from mistakes... and do not let failure get inside your head, because the difference between a man that is good with women and those that are not is that men that have success with women do not give a fvck if something goes sideways... they move on quick to the next one.
reason why a lot of people think naturals do exist, is because, those are the guys, men, who never had to seek help from a dating coach or pick up artist, seduction coach, or never had to go on a forum like this or never had to read a book on seduction, dating, in their whole lives, they just always knew how to successfully attract women, get girlfriends easily.