Is it true that beautiful women don't find short men sexually desirable?

Richboy MLG

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to make up for it in other areas. Basically, you have to be confident, nice body, and good looking/well dressed if you are short. It can be done.
When all other things being equal, taller men still win. What a tough world we're living in. It would've been so much easier if it wasn't because of competition from other tall men.

Richboy MLG

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always had a thing for taller women. more of a challenge. and if the subject of height comes about, make sure you tell her we are all the same height lying down.
Problem is you & her won't be lying down all the time. That's what she's thinking. Man, i hate cultural norms. Even shorter women want tall men nowadays.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is you & her won't be lying down all the time. That's what she's thinking. Man, i hate cultural norms. Even shorter women want tall men nowadays.
That's a problem you have to deal with yourself. those who say they can and those who say they cant are usually right.

And, how would you know how they think? women dont think they only feel.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short women have a fetish for tall men.

I believe an average height woman craves tall men much less than a short one.

I see much more often average height women giving a chance to average height men than short ones giving a shot to short men...ime short women are hunting for man above average...not even average ones just taller than them.

Not that I care cause I like women average to tall.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

It depends on the woman. That's really the only answer.

It is a preference and for some women it's a bigger deal than to others. For some women it's no big deal at all.

Height is not something you can modify. Best to accept it, work on all the other categories of being a worthwhile man (Great grooming/fitness/hygiene/style/success/social skills) and quit obsessing over the one thing you cannot change when you can change or improve most everything else.

Don't be the pudgy out of shape guy with body odor & a bad haircut who thinks girls won't date short men. If you are like that (not saying you are but for sake of the example) then it's all about all the other stuff you CAN control with some effort.

Don't look like a slob & then blame lack of success on the thing you can't affect when all the stuff you CAN affect is really why you don't get girls.

And don't change for girls. Improve for yourself. Girls are merely a byproduct.

Ricky Martin (yes I know, he's gay), Tom Cruise and Gary Stephens are not lacking for choices in the dating department.

TheProspect

Reaction score
A girl I recently was dating said she dated two guys who were both 6’4 before me, I’m 5’10.

She said one was insecure and always jealous, and the other one lacked ambition and drank a lot.

If she (or any other woman) could combine my ambition and confidence with a 6’4 frame, they would do it. But as a deal breaker, provided you’re not shorter than the girl, your confidence and goals in life (and the ambition that you give off pursuing those goals) matter more than height.

What I get from that is initially a guy’s height is appealing to girl and helps qualifies the guy, but after that he better have more to offer in the long run. Height and physique is important for initial attraction, and for the appealing female fantasy that such a tall muscular man could dominate them sexually (and be protective and make them feel small in LTRs).

I prefer girls in the 5’2-5’5 range. I wouldn’t date a girl my height or taller but I would hook up with one. However, if a girls personality and goals in life make up for her relative tallness, I’d be open to dating in the 5’7-5’9 range (I’m 5’10). My preferences and attitudes towards height for women are based on the same subjective tastes that women have towards us men. I don’t judge them for having preferences.

Dave Harmon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i beg to disagree. im only 5'6" and my woman is 5'4". from our ethnicity, she is tall and im an average. but when she wears her damn heels, man, i know i am short as f**k. lol. she likes it though. i've had lots of gf's before who were taller than me too. and no, they don't get to boss me.

Dave Harmon

Don Juan
Reaction score
simply put, we can't have it all. if we're too good looking or too loaded, chances are, we are short in height. it also doesn't necessarily mean that if you're short, "you're short" - get it? i'd take short height anytime than short mental health or short self esteem/confidence issues.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Ir a deranged woman has a history of being physically abusive to men, she may well prefer a shorter and/or possibly less physically dominant man..

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the **** knows? I've seen some beautiful women with short guys before, they sometimes were short themselves. Why does it matter? Even if there is some truth to it you can't change your height if you are short - you just have to be the best you can/improve the overall package.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
All else being equal, shorter can be a disadvantage. But it’s not everything.

For example, hair is more important than height. A shorter guy with full hair will often do better with women than a taller balding guy.

Facial aesthetics is a factor too. A shorter guy with a hot face will probably win against a taller guy who lacks facial aesthetics.

Others factors like muscles or money can compensate too.

Finally, height is something beyond your control, so it isn’t worth worrying about. Focus on things you can change and/or improve.

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna lie, 5 4 is pretty short, but no, you're not doomed, you better have some money and be at least good looking.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost 6' and in my 20s and 30s I noticed that women taller than me tended to be very attracted. I had several experiences with these amazons. I don't know if this phenomenon scales down or not, but these women definitely had a hankerin' for some Atom.

Come to think of it, my current lady is about 5'10".

It's all in the way you carry yourself, OP. All you need to do is make them FEEL.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man. If you are short, you need to give up on women. You should just give up on life, period.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost 6' and in my 20s and 30s I noticed that women taller than me tended to be very attracted. I had several experiences with these amazons. I don't know if this phenomenon scales down or not, but these women definitely had a hankerin' for some Atom.

Come to think of it, my current lady is about 5'10".

It's all in the way you carry yourself, OP. All you need to do is make them FEEL.
Im 6'2 and of course amazons love you. They can only date 20%b of men.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got turned down by a lot of good looking women because they said i'm short and size matters. I'm 165cm and i just want to know the truth. From where i live, I always see beautiful women with tall men.
Yes, my 166 cm agrees with you. Your Y chromosome is on borrowed time.