Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it too late for me to be seen as a DJ in my school?

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's my sophomore year in high school. I don't believe I have problems with my looks, as a matter of fact, many girls have said I am good-looking.

The problem is (hopefully to be "was") how I act around girls. One girl told me that when she first saw me she was attracted to me but I said some pretty weird stuff that scared her off. I admit, I can say some weird stuff at times, and I'm trying to move away from that. I can count about 5 girls that I've made this same mistake with (that all go to my school).

Now that I am a DJ in training, is there any way to change the way the girls I already know see me? Any techniques I could use or is it just a lost cause and I should only focus on girls outside my school?

I just know that I won't make this mistake come college time!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aight JC,
know that it is never too late. I definatlely changed my ways and i did it a little later in HS than you did. I gonna go out and say that i probably wasnt as bad as u were but it really does not matter.

I think though that u may really need to work more on altering who you are then necessarily showing everyone else who u r.

See i know that i have changed physically and mentally for the better and it really does not matter to me what anyone else thinks.

I know from others that it is true because they have told me how different, and espically how better i have become.

If you really do change people will notice. You do not have to bring it to their attension. You can see self-confidence in someone else a mile away.

This site can help you take a lot of the initial steps( eye contact, talking to girls, etc.) to making you into the complete DJ.

The thing about you sayin stupid sh!t. We have all done it some more than others. At my HS we make fun of some of the lower classmen b/c of the stupid stuff they say. It is part of being immature.

It very well may have come from you trying to impress other and trying to be the funny one. Jus be yourself and try to become a better U.

You cannot do more than that.

aight

-DrIx

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Summer break is almost here. Use it to "grow up". This year you are only a sophmore, you barely have hair on your nutz. Next year you will be a much more mature junior, let it show.

Whether any of the above is really true doesn't matter, that is how the others in your school see it; so use it to your advantage.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never too late.

However it can be a losing battle, I have gone back to my hometown after all my time at university, and despite my changing and being more alpha and less weak, I am still not seen as any sort of prospect by any of the girl's I used to know.

Fair enough, many of them are silly little sluts with no ambition or imagination, who would always **** the most alpha male, but I would have thought that 1 or 2 might have fancied me.

However, people have noticed a marked change in me! :D

Lion.

divega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the others said, you can change their perceptions of you. Of course this will be a challenge seeing on how they have already formed an opinion on you.
You just have to overcome their first impressions by being consistent with your new persona.

SideShow Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing you can do to change your look is to get a girlfriend during the summer that goes to your school.

During the first few months of school, be seen doing physical things with her in the hallways and stuff.

Your image will do a 180 overnight.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
This year you are only a sophmore, you barely have hair on your nutz. Next year you will be a much more mature junior, let it show.
dayum dawg im a freshman , and im grownin a afro puff factory down there!