Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it the new female trend to not want kids?

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister just jumped on the bandwagon. I've also noticed that all of my ex girlfriends started off wanting children. After some time MOST begin expressing disgust at the idea of ever having them. Many of the females I'm meeting today are outright expressing contempt for children and I'm not even the one bringing up the conversation. I just feel as if these females as a collective are trying so hard to prove themselves to be more of a man than men and it's getting kind of old and obnoxious. Intuitively speaking the whole "I hate/don't want kids" stuff just feels very forced, insincere, trendy and unnatural. A power struggle of some kind and I personally don't even want children lol. What's this all about?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister just jumped on the bandwagon. I've also noticed that all of my ex girlfriends started off wanting children. After some time MOST begin expressing disgust at the idea of ever having them. Many of the females I'm meeting today are outright expressing contempt for children and I'm not even the one bringing up the conversation. I just feel as if these females as a collective are trying so hard to prove themselves to be more of a man than men and it's getting kind of old and obnoxious. Intuitively speaking the whole "I hate/don't want kids" stuff just feels very forced, insincere, trendy and unnatural. A power struggle of some kind and I personally don't even want children lol. What's this all about?
Reality today. They are out manning the man. More promiscuous than he ever was wanting to sleep alone. No kissing and no kids.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm inclined to believe that this is typically just their bitterness talking. They've either been pumped and dumped or been disgusted by one too many betas. The right alpha will still make them want to have his babies.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reality today. They are out manning the man.
Did these men who they are trying to "out man" ever exist or are these men illusory? I don't know where women get their ideas of ultra masculine men who they need to compete with and "out man". Nearly 100% of all the men I've ever known could never live up to these ideas of ultra masculinity without having to sacrifice their professional lives and possibly even their freedom. Men working 40 - 60 hours a week also leaves little time and energy for that. Most men would rather distract themselves from the drudgery of the corporate world by coming home to a loving wife or girlfriend. Is it wrong to feel that way?

Could women even attempt to outman men with 0 dependence on the advancements and contributions that came as a result of male effort and intelligence? The same gender who continue to not only advance humanity in every way possible but also keep the gears of civilization well oiled and running? If the answer to this question is no then women DO NEED MEN and will always be dependent on them.

More promiscuous than he ever was wanting to sleep alone. No kissing and no kids.
In todays world far too many men never had the opportunity to be promiscuous. I don't think that at any point in history men had the freedom to be anywhere near as promiscuous as they would've liked and this isn't counting the fact that there would be a portion of men with no desire to be promiscuous at all. The promiscuous tendencies displayed by women is more of an abuse of power. I think men know this on an instinctive level but override any sense of logic with false notions of "equality" and pretending that women are "just as horny". Anything that deals with children (or lack of wanting them) seems like an extension of that abuse of power. It's very obnoxious even to a guy with no desire to procreate.

I think some of the more experienced older gents would be able to boil the bull**** down to it's essence. The hag in the video below at 1:20 comes off as lacking any sense of authenticity.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end it doesn't matter because mother nature is a wh0re anyway. I've meet a few like this in their mid 20s. It's BS they will want 1 once they peak fertility. They are typical "working woman" if you will. Fvck it I don't care it doesn't affect me, I prefer to meet woman like this because I don't want any kids either!

I have four sisters, I told 2 of them recently I don't want or plan on having kids. They kinda freaked out.... what why the hell not!? Smh

Styr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are those specimens good looking? I could only assume that it is the typical feminist landwhale, who blames everything on the men, seeing no fault in their own habits and behaviour. And if indeed a man who for some unknown reason sees something in them and as much as hints to a healthy lifestyle, gets attacked as a bigot, intolerant, nazi... <Enter every derogatory word known to man, plus some more>.

Young, good looking girls are seldom like this - not where I am from, anyway - unless they are exposed to endless streams of a degeneracy called the TV... or crap like Cosmopolitan. I have also noticed, that universities of today tend to ruin girls that otherwise had had a good potential. That is why I am more and more focusing on younger girls, as I know I would pretty much be wasting my time and nerves. Also, it is a good idea to communicate ones worldview right away - unless the goal is just a nice one-time seks. That way I can next the girl immediately, or better yet, she leaves before I have a chance to do that. Te downside can be, however, that you get a girl that is incompatible wiht you to like you, because you don't care. I have had that one, as I once attracted a left-wing symphatizer, as I was passionate about my worldview when I first met her. I am sure she still fancies me, and the idea that I will not budge from what I said, will make her to want me even more, even if she hates that part of me.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the more young women that dont want kids,
the better for older men like me who have had vasectomies

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I don't blame anybody for not wanting kids. Wanting kids these days is just a baby boomer mentality installed in us. They are expensive, nasty, and difficult to raise.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually agree with them. This isn't a knock against anybody that wants kids but I personally don't want kids. It's just a huge time sink and a waste of money to me.