Broham
Senior Don Juan
The past 12 girls I've gotten #s from have been busts. Either they flaked, gave a fake #, or just didn't pick up. IS IT THAT HARD TO SAY "NO, I DON'T WANT TO GIVE YOU IT?!?" Seriously, if you are gonna pull that ****, why even bother? It's not like the guy is gonna kill the girl if they don't give it. The ho says no, and then I don't have to waste my precious time.
I know you guys are gonna say the cold streak is my fault and I need to make some changes, which is partly true, but c'mon, you guys gotta agree with me here. Thanks for letting me vent.
I know you guys are gonna say the cold streak is my fault and I need to make some changes, which is partly true, but c'mon, you guys gotta agree with me here. Thanks for letting me vent.