Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it screwed up that I almost wish I was born gay??

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you moved from being a top 10% on yesterday thread to wish you were gay?

You're the most sofisticate troll this board has seen, not even big jimbo managed to keep trolling under radar like you do.
His struggle with his homosexuality was quite apparent within the first 400 posts.

His womenly behaviour

His obsession with himself, masculine wing man, his display of pictures of women who are masculine (they all sport/muscle junkie)... clearly point again to his homosexuality.

It's not uncommon within mid-east groups like Armenians to freak out more than "white" about their homosexuality.

Armenians which the OP identify too, remains a highly "Christian conservative, Mid-east conservative" society.

Homosexuals within this ethnic group remains a "persona non-grata" like the "white perception of homosexuals until the 1980s"

OP is lucky to live in a "white usa society" and in "Chicago" where he can live his homosexuality in peace.

All OP has to do: Go out in a gay night club

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who even thinks about this is gay.
You’re gay bro, own up to it.
Btw I’m glad to contribute to your daily dose of attention seeking with yet another idiotic yet entertaining thread. You’re welcome

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your being a drama queen. I'm not sure why any of us still respond. Try not complaining and fvcking available pvzzy.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I don't blame you mate. If you aren't the top 10% of men or don't have a social circle that provides you access to TRULY single women then you are no different than a buzzard out in the wilderness.

will you guys stop with this top 10% bull****?

it doesn't take much of anything to be in top 10% of general public. Work out, eat healthy, be in great shape and you can be in top 20 or 10% of men. Most men look like garbage

Your people's idea of a top 10% male (tall, white, athletic, male model facial features, perfect hairline) is top 0.5% of men

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you're kidding right? I have a sex drive that could rival a raging bull and the strength of one to boot. I was seeing this women 3 years ago (old ***** 10 leagues below me) and I wanted to **** her 10 times a day. I start my workouts with 100 lb dumbbells and go up to 140s on flat and incline bench. I have facial hair that grows in retardedly thick and a super strong, wide jawline. My face almost looks like quagmire in family guy
Somewhere along the road to getting pvssy you are screwing up badly within your interactions with women. You’re probably failing every shyt test known to man and maybe you don’t sexually escalate nearly enough or in the way you are supposed to? Maybe your words are not congruent with your actions?

It’s the only possible explanation if your looks are really the equivalent of Chadwick Thunderc0ck’s.

Did you ever/are you currently abusing hardcore drugs or p0rn? Yes p0rn is a drug and is actually the most harmful of them all due to the FLOOD of dopamine you are getting COMBINED with the way it rewires your brain to look at women in an unhealthy way. And that unhealthy way is giving off creepy vibes to women that they definitely pick up on.

Look up the science if you think I’m spewing bull shyt. There are people that don’t have a problem with it, but there are also A LOT of people that do. Make sure you aren’t one of them. Maybe you are burning out your brain?

I speak from experience by the way. Good looks only get your foot in the door. Your brain takes you the rest of the way.

I’d look into Neurochemistry if I was you and do everything you can to attain a healthy brain. Your lifting/exercising is a great start but maybe try out some herbal supplements and/or certain amino acids, specifically L-Tyrosine. (Increases natural production of dopamine).

But if you do decide to supplement with Tyrosine it is critical that you also take 5-HTP (increases natural production of serotonin) as well or else your brain will become unbalanced and side effects will occur.

Tyrosine in the morning / 5-HTP at night before bed.

You’ll most likely have crazy awesome dreams whether they are lucid or not. If you are a lucid dreamer then congrats, you can simply control a dream about being in a relationship :p

At the end of the day you’re gonna do what you want to do but I have a strong feeling this could really help you out

Best of luck buddy.

TLDR: Get on NoFap, continue lifting, and supplement with Tyrosine & 5-HTP.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you're kidding right? I have a sex drive that could rival a raging bull
If your sex drive was really that strong, it would be driving you to act on it. When I was a young man, my SMV was fairly low and I didn't have much confidence. But my hormones were raging, so they drove me to approach girls, and I was nowhere near a top 10% man.

Bro, the only problem here is due to the man in the mirror you look at. Your self-esteem is shot and needs work. This oh woe is me sh!t doesn't work. Cut it the fvck out and work on your self confidence. You may have too much estrogen in your system.
Speaking as someone who used to have confidence issues, telling someone "Be confident" isn't really all that helpful.
And I don't know about the OP having too much estrogen, or being gay or whatever, but he definitely has some strong feminine traits. I bet he primps himself to perfection before going out. Maybe he should trying looking more like a slob now and then, it might help him embrace his masculine side.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking as someone who used to have confidence issues, telling someone "Be confident" isn't really all that helpful.
And I don't know about the OP having too much estrogen, or being gay or whatever, but he definitely has some strong feminine traits. I bet he primps himself to perfection before going out. Maybe he should trying looking more like a slob now and then, it might help him embrace his masculine side.
I think @R.U.G. was telling him he needs to WORK on his self confidence. Which is true. Only way to do that is to take action/steps to do that.

To figure out what he needs to do for himself he will have to be honest with himself about his comfort zone and weak points and simply DO what needs to be done to fix his problems that are exclusive to him.

Only he can figure out what those are for himself OR he could post them here and we can help him and give him suggestions. But without honest information we can’t help him.

I speak from experience as well in the low confidence department.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think @R.U.G. was telling him he needs to WORK on his self confidence. Which is true. Only way to do that is to take action/steps to do that.

To figure out what he needs to do for himself he will have to be honest with himself about his comfort zone and weak points and simply DO what needs to be done to fix his problems that are exclusive to him.

Only he can figure out what those are for himself OR he could post them here and we can help him and give him suggestions. But without honest information we can’t help him.

I speak from experience as well in the low confidence department.
When a young guy starts coming of age he gains an urge to "get laid". He doesn't seek the hottest model to do this with, .He gets his dyck wet one way or another and works his way up.

Dave has overcomplicated his issue, when he simply needs to get laid .

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
will you guys stop with this top 10% bull****?

it doesn't take much of anything to be in top 10% of general public. Work out, eat healthy, be in great shape and you can be in top 20 or 10% of men. Most men look like garbage

Your people's idea of a top 10% male (tall, white, athletic, male model facial features, perfect hairline) is top 0.5% of men
not necessarily true really. Hypergamy and the girls dominance in the dating game allows her to be extremely picky towards her preference and get away with it. Girls essentially operate on binary thinking while men are more lenient and universal. For example, if she wants Nordic Thor looking guy or close to it then she has the privilege of turning down any guy that doesn't match that criteria regardless if he's some 6 ft 5 good looking Fernando or Tyrone pro football player. I know a 6/10 that won’t date anybody but guys that look like Justin Bieber. In addition, I know girls that go completely dry over him too.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a young guy starts coming of age he gains an urge to "get laid". He doesn't seek the hottest model to do this with, .He gets his dyck wet one way or another and works his way up.

Dave has overcomplicated his issue, when he simply needs to get laid .
I can agree with that, and I think part of his overcomplicating thought processes has to do with his brain chemistry being fvcked in some way.

Either that or he grew up in an environment that didn’t allow for him to grow up confident and now its engrained in his brain.

Some nature vs nurture type shyt maybe?

The dude’s got great looks apparently, works out, and has a raging sex drive right?

Then how is he not banging tons of women and being in relationships of his choosing?

Because he doesn’t have the personality or mindset to complete himself.

Or he doesn’t understand the concept of redpill yet?

Last year I literally faked the persona of redpill and got laid from it. I hung on by a thread and it was hard to force myself to stick to the “teachings” but it worked. So why can’t he do it too?

The answer is he can but he’s just not applying himself in some way to make it happen

That’s my opinion anyway.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who even thinks about this is gay.
You’re gay bro, own up to it.
Btw I’m glad to contribute to your daily dose of attention seeking with yet another idiotic yet entertaining thread. You’re welcome
Hahaha funny but I’d have to disagree. Well, maybe not completely... I’ve never thought about if I was born gay but I consider myself a philosophical person and I have thought about the concept of how gay people definitely hookup easier.

But I think of random things when I’m blazed off the ganja :D

Creating a thread about it though? Could definitely be a subconscious first step effort to coming out the closet :rofl:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can agree with that, and I think part of his overcomplicating thought processes has to do with his brain chemistry being fvcked in some way.

Either that or he grew up in an environment that didn’t allow for him to grow up confident and now its engrained in his brain.

Some nature vs nurture type shyt maybe?

The dude’s got great looks apparently, works out, and has a raging sex drive right?

Then how is he not banging tons of women and being in relationships of his choosing?

Because he doesn’t have the personality or mindset to complete himself.

Or he doesn’t understand the concept of redpill yet?

Last year I literally faked the persona of redpill and got laid from it. I hung on by a thread and it was hard to force myself to stick to the “teachings” but it worked. So why can’t he do it too?

The answer is he can but he’s just not applying himself in some way to make it happen

That’s my opinion anyway.
He's not banging because he is searching for a perfect wife .

He thinks the ladies who want to share their bodies with him are beneath him.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not banging because he is searching for a perfect wife .

He thinks the ladies who want to share their bodies with him are beneath him.
I’ll admit, haven’t really read any of his posts but if that’s the case... @bigdave17 the first rule of thumb is that there are NO UNICORNS!

The only way to find your “perfect wife” (who will not be perfect) is to fvck plates and get into an LTR with one of them that most matches your criteria. What more can you possibly do?

Well... nothing.

You’re compromising your happiness over a fallacy.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a narcissist personality, a beggar with a thick neck.

Its hard to see, since he SEEMS humble in the sense that he can admit his own insecurity. But that is just how insane he is. He can admit the flaw but he cant act to correct the flaw, because doing so (humbling yourself by dating down, seeing a psychologist, or risking rejection) short circuits his massive ego.

I know one, at age 75, believes he is entitled to 25yo women max.
Welp, that’s his problem then. He can act or he can remain the same. No difference to us. He will just stay as another low quality male that makes the women flock to the men that “get it”

And unless that 75 year old has the equivalent status as Hugh Hefner, he’s delusional haha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll admit, haven’t really read any of his posts but if that’s the case... @bigdave17 the first rule of thumb is that there are NO UNICORNS!

The only way to find your “perfect wife” (who will not be perfect) is to fvck plates and get into an LTR with one of them that most matches your criteria. What more can you possibly do?

Well... nothing.

You’re compromising your happiness over a fallacy.
His lack of sex is killing his game and the women are turned off by the vibe of a sex starved man.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His lack of sex is killing his game and the women are turned off by the vibe of a sex starved man.
He should hire a prostitute or something, maybe it’ll give him fake abundance that he can use to counteract that.

Damnit, there I go again trying to help.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He should hire a prostitute or something, maybe it’ll give him fake abundance that he can use to counteract that.

Damnit, there I go again trying to help.
Just go heavy or not as pretty in the face. He needs someone who desires him.

Spinach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't need a woman, he beats off 18 times a day, or was 8 times a day, not that it matters... Yup, he is finally coming out of the closet. Case closed. Go bother your gay friends on a different forum. Thanks in advance.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I bet he primps himself to perfection before going out.
Of course i do

I try hard to look perfect when I go out. Spend about 10 minutes on my hair to make sure it looks very thick NW1 hairline (even though I'm really more like a 2), some lotions and creams to make sure my skin looks perfect. All my outfits are color coordinated, super high class (they look and feel very upscale - I wear lots of beautiful button down shirts) and properly fitted to show off my large muscles. This is why i tell you guys I'm easily in top 10% of men - I go to bars and it's very rare I see anybody who has the whole package like I do physically.

Dude I don't get any attention from decent women looking totally perfect. I can't imagine how bad my dating life would be if I wasn't so attractive. I would probably be a virgin at 29