Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it screwed up that I almost wish I was born gay??

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I've suffered tremendously in my life due to my lack of any semblance of dating life. The fact that I've gotten to 29 years old without a single relationship is absolutely horrifying. I've felt tremendous loneliness at big parts of my life

What's fukked up is I almost wish I was born gay. Literally being born gay would solve all my dating problems overnight. I've been around maybe 10 gay men in my life and every single one of them has absolutely swooned over my combination of manly but super well groomed looks, nice muscular physique and impeccable fashion sense. I could probably go to the gay part of Chicago and have tons and tons of good looking, educated, fun, muscular 23-30 year old men (the women I should be getting) swooning over me.

Am I wrong to think this? Please keep this a serious discussion. I have zero interest in men - I have male friends who look like male fitness models and I have never felt any attraction to any of them.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, the only problem here is due to the man in the mirror you look at. Your self-esteem is shot and needs work. This oh woe is me sh!t doesn't work. Cut it the fvck out and work on your self confidence. You may have too much estrogen in your system. You should get your #'s checked. #'s as in total and free testosterone as well as estrogen.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You always talk about your fashion sense

You're obsessed with your physical appearance

You always mention other mens looks in every thread

You haven't had sex in years

You can't handle rejection

You want everything to be easy

.... sounds like a woman to me, you're gay

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You should get your #'s checked. #'s as in total and free testosterone as well as estrogen.
lol you're kidding right? I have a sex drive that could rival a raging bull and the strength of one to boot. I was seeing this women 3 years ago (old ***** 10 leagues below me) and I wanted to **** her 10 times a day. I start my workouts with 100 lb dumbbells and go up to 140s on flat and incline bench. I have facial hair that grows in retardedly thick and a super strong, wide jawline. My face almost looks like quagmire in family guy

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
.... sounds like a woman to me, you're gay
not attracted to men in the slightest bit

any gay male would faint at the kind of male friends that I have. My best friend is 5'11 205 lbs ripped and looks like a comic book character. Never felt any attraction to him whatsoever

let's keep this serious please

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you're kidding right? I have a sex drive that could rival a raging bull and the strength of one to boot. I start my workouts with 100 lb dumbbells and go up to 140s on flat and incline bench. I have facial hair that grows in retardedly thick and a super strong, wide jawline. My face almost looks like quagmire in family guy
What does having a sex drive have to do with being feminine? I've had several women who were crazy feminine and a crazy sex drive. As for your strength, congrats. I am sure Ronda Rousey can still knock you out. Your point?

You are pissing and moaning every damn day about the same thing for months already. You who also does this? WOMEN. Get your #'s checked and see a therapist. That will help you more than anything or anyone here on SS.

not attracted to men in the slightest bit

any gay male would faint at the kind of male friends that I have. My best friend is 5'11 205 lbs ripped and looks like a comic book character. Never felt any attraction to him whatsoever

let's keep this serious please
Just making these excuses up raises questions of your mental focus. You do not even know what you really want. Seek professional help. Seriously. You're all over the place.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
What does having a sex drive have to do with being feminine? I've had several women who were crazy feminine and a crazy sex drive. As for your strength, congrats. I am sure Ronda Rousey can still knock you out. Your point?
biggest signs from what I know about high testosterone levels

- huge sex drive - check
- crazy thick facial hair - check
- naturally very strong, gain muscle fast - check
- heavily defined lower jawline/chin - check

what am I missing?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
You made a thread about wishing you were born gay... but don't want anyone to assume you're gay

Let's keep things serious Dave
yes because I've suffered immensely on an emotional level due to my lack of dating life and meaningful relationships with opposite sex

a problem that would be solved overnight if I was to be born gay

JonnyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've suffered tremendously in my life due to my lack of any semblance of dating life. The fact that I've gotten to 29 years old without a single relationship is absolutely horrifying. I've felt tremendous loneliness at big parts of my life

What's fukked up is I almost wish I was born gay. Literally being born gay would solve all my dating problems overnight. I've been around maybe 10 gay men in my life and every single one of them has absolutely swooned over my combination of manly but super well groomed looks, nice muscular physique and impeccable fashion sense. I could probably go to the gay part of Chicago and have tons and tons of good looking, educated, fun, muscular 23-30 year old men (the women I should be getting) swooning over me.

Am I wrong to think this? Please keep this a serious discussion. I have zero interest in men - I have male friends who look like male fitness models and I have never felt any attraction to any of them.
Oh absolutely. Gay guys have it ridiculously easy with dating.

The problems with being gay:

- You are likely to be bullied
- You have less of a defined gender identity
- And (in my opinion) you have naturally some feminine mental traits, so will be prone to being less stable mentally

On the last point, ever notice how a lot of gay guys are very histrionic or overly emotional? Kind of like ... women? Well I don't think that's a coincidence. The part of the brain that makes them crave c0ck kind of likely makes them mentally more feminine.

I've met some very balanced and masculine minded gay guys. But most kind of resemble women in men's bodies.

So just keep in mind in this little fantasy of yours that if you became a gay guy you'd also be giving up a lot of what makes you a hetero man. You can't have it both ways.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
So just keep in mind in this little fantasy of yours that if you became a gay guy you'd also be giving up a lot of what makes you a hetero man. You can't have it both ways.
I would be one of those masculine for masculine gay types. Plenty of them exist

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So would you rather fvck girls 1-2 pts below you maybe 15lb heavier than you like or be gay?

Your talking about playing pro basketball and your not even in the d league.

Get in the game and stop crying .

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
omg Dave hahaahahahhhahaha

I'm sitting at the bar and busted out laughing reading the thread title. xD

ur ghey mate

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes because I've suffered immensely on an emotional level due to my lack of dating life and meaningful relationships with opposite sex

Only the sex aspect would be solved overnight. Just because gay guys are hooking up faster, doesn't mean they are having more meaningful relationships. You'd rather be gay just to hook up faster at bars

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave, you seem like a good bro, and no judging. We're just hazing you a bit. However, you're standards are sky high. My father used to tell me, what does the woman bring to the table in a relationship? TBH, not much these days aside from sex and companionship (if you're lucky). So, you want to date an Armenian woman like Kim Kardashian or Bebe Rexha. Well, one is married, but the other is available. So the question is.. If Bebe even knew who you were, what do YOU bring to the table?

Great, you make some money. She's got that covered. What else? You're a bundle of nerves who cannot decide what he wants and only focuses on superficial and materialistic things. Oh, and a dream to be reborn as a gay dude. You do not see the problem here? Come on..

Quite possibly true. So, you need to seek professional help. Nothing wrong with that. Plus, it's covered by insurance. You'll never get a woman of the caliber that you are looking for without having a solid frame and self confidence. You need to work on you. First step is to admit you have a problem and seek help before you drive yourself off wall.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol,
I know a few gays they are the most depressed, sad and empty people.
They go on drug binges and fvck more people in one weekend than some heteros fvck in their whole life.

Still the suicide and depression rates of gays is the highest.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol,
I know a few gays they are the most depressed, sad and empty people.
They go on drug binges and fvck more people in one weekend than some heteros fvck in their whole life.

Still the suicide and depression rates of gays is the highest.
Not really what you should tell Dave. The boy has enough on his plate already..

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave, you seem like a good bro, and no judging. We're just hazing you a bit. However, you're standards are sky high. My father used to tell me, what does the woman bring to the table in a relationship? TBH, not much these days aside from sex and companionship (if you're lucky). So, you want to date an Armenian woman like Kim Kardashian or Bebe Rexha. Well, one is married, but the other is available. So the question is.. If Bebe even knew who you were, what do YOU bring to the table?
What do you mean? I'm very strong across the board

Looks
Money
Lifestyle
Intelligence
Very strong character/morals
I'm fukking awesome in bed

What else do you need?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you moved from being a top 10% on yesterday thread to wish you were gay?

You're the most sofisticate troll this board has seen, not even big jimbo managed to keep trolling under radar like you do.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't blame you mate. If you aren't the top 10% of men or don't have a social circle that provides you access to TRULY single women then you are no different than a buzzard out in the wilderness.