Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it safe to listen mgtow youtube channels on work wifi on my phone

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the premium youtube thing where the video can play with my phone turned off, but I'm worried some sjw in HR might report me. I mean I don't see anything wrong with the channels I listen to, but you never know.

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Better safe than sorry buddy. Best not to risk it.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just use headphones, anything else complain about invasion of privacy, best defense is a good offense, just don't let it make you less produtive, and spin some others things in the mix

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the premium youtube thing where the video can play with my phone turned off, but I'm worried some sjw in HR might report me. I mean I don't see anything wrong with the channels I listen to, but you never know.
I don’t even think you can get in trouble for that? As long as you don’t go around treating people poorly. You’re simply listening to videos on a public platform. They can’t be that bad if they are on YouTube in the first place. Can’t be admonished for your beliefs too, otherwise every feminist in the office would have to face the same repercussions you’d face, if you faced any consequence.

Listen away and with a smile on your face.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMS ( Alpha Male Strategies ) is better . MGTOW is ok for a reorg. The problem some of us have is all the complaining and blaming. We know the issues do something about it . Complaining put you in victim mode.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a VPN. Ipvanish or something.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play "The Advice Show" on youtube and don't worry about Becky.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your concern. The female hens could have an issue. I'd use some wireless earbuds and not connect to corp. wifi. Therefore, they cannot track what you are doing on your personal device. Once they know you are learning about the red pill and hypergamy, you will have a target on your back.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with MGTOW... I totally get it, although I could never give up women, just walking away from chicks is a solution, a nihilistic one, but if your purpose is to completely avoid trouble it certainly would work. But the message gets old... I understand that society goes against nature, and relationships with women can be hazardous. I really don't have to listen to it all the time. But I suppose it's like people who go to church to see and hear the same things, and same people all the time. People get some comfort knowing there are others that feel the same way they do.

The only real reason to listen to stuff like this all the time is if you are trying to steel your mind so that you can effectively debate this philosophy with others that think the sh!t storm of stupidity going on in society is okay. But you really can't do that without consequences... this is why many of the MGTOW channels are run by anonymous men. If you get outed you could find yourself unemployed and shunned. If you come out as MGTOW... you will be unfairly tagged as a women hating loser... and if you are in a work environment with women the chick-collective will turn on you and make your life a living hell.

Keep this to yourself and remember Sun Tzu's quote:

"O divine art of subtlety and secrecy! Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible, and hence we can hold the enemy's fate in our hands."

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with MGTOW... I totally get it, although I could never give up women, just walking away from chicks is a solution, a nihilistic one, but if your purpose is to completely avoid trouble it certainly would work. But the message gets old... I understand that society goes against nature, and relationships with women can be hazardous. I really don't have to listen to it all the time. But I suppose it's like people who go to church to see and hear the same things, and same people all the time. People get some comfort knowing there are others that feel the same way they do.

The only real reason to listen to stuff like this all the time is if you are trying to steel your mind so that you can effectively debate this philosophy with others that think the sh!t storm of stupidity going on in society is okay. But you really can't do that without consequences... this is why many of the MGTOW channels are run by anonymous men. If you get outed you could find yourself unemployed and shunned. If you come out as MGTOW... you will be unfairly tagged as a women hating loser... and if you are in a work environment with women the chick-collective will turn on you and make your life a living hell.

Keep this to yourself and remember Sun Tzu's quote:

"O divine art of subtlety and secrecy! Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible, and hence we can hold the enemy's fate in our hands."
Agreed, but men need to know what the real game is. Some MGTOW content is a bit too extreme, as I love to be in women too. However, you just need to go in with your eyes open. The game is dangerous these days. The MGTOW and Red Pill communities really shed some much needed light on the subject.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it safe? Just beware of being indoctrinated into a narrow view of life.

Like the media we consume, we should be 'triangulating' between various sources for a healthy orientation.:rolleyes:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many workplaces monitor what employees browse, mainly to know if they are working seriously or not . Streaming usually alert IT people because it is heavy for network. it is better to download it in your home then listen to them in the office .