Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it recoverable if you tell girl you been seeing to never text you again

Mattyice23

Reaction score
Basically been seeing this girl for a few weeks...we both have expressed feelings for each other etc...we have been perfectly fine since we met no fights and have gotten along great.. but recently we got into an argument in which I was clearly in the right and she was clearly in the wrong and she even acknowledged that but still she wanted her way and got upset to the point where she told me to put on my clothes and leave her house.

During this time she was saying if we can't come to a compromise (even though she said i was right) we should just not sleep together anymore etc and this is like 30 minutes after me and her were saying how we like and care about each other ..It was ridiculous that she was saying that even though she knew i was right...seemed to me she just simply wanted her way no matter what...as I was leaving I said don't fn text me ever again then she said ok...next I called her a fn retard when I was walking out the door. She is a retard for her logic and I was just expressing the truth and I don't even feel bad for saying it.

I got home and texted her it was nothing mean just stating the obvious. I thought there was a chance she blocked me so I called and she did indeed block me. I went to sleep.

I wake up the next day and no text..I decide to text her from my other number and text her how it is no bs just the straight up truth regarding the situation and at the end I said you wanna block me then block me u want to unblock then unblock and left it at that.

No response yet..it's been over a day..I know she got my message from my other number so she knows what's up. She would tell me about other people she has blocked but she did mention that she has unblocked people before.

I'm not going to text her from my other number again because that's pointless. But I am going no contact for 3-4 days and see what she does amd give her space. If I don't hear anything I will text her probably something along the lines saying i was eating grey poupon and thought about you (inside joke) and ask if she's done pouting over nonsense and maybe say I miss her and care about her but I refuse to say sorry because I'm not sorry..she is a retard for acting like that...if i dont get a text becsuse i could possibly still be blocked I was thinking about even sending her a bottle of grey poupon or edible arrangements becuase me and her would joke about people that send that to people and maybe just have an emoji teary face on a card and see if she texts after that...I still have her shoes in my car so I guess as a last resort I can say that but that could turn into drop those off at my door thing..rather just go thru the texting route becuase even if I send her the edible arrangements she will feel I was in the wrong and have the upper hand..but that might be the only way to stimulate her if I'm blocked.

Last edited:

@Jonanthony

Banned
Reaction score
Dude

Seems like the old ****eth testing....give her the NC...definitely read the NC challenge thread... Let her reach out or inevitably it may lead to nexting....

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When we mess up, we wait until she reaches out, we don't stalk them.

You should never tell her you are ending the relationship if she doesn't XYZ. If you ever did that, promise you won't do that again (either in 2 weeks or when she reaches out). You won't get away with that more than once.

Mattyice23

Reaction score
When we mess up, we wait until she reaches out, we don't stalk them.

You should never tell her you are ending the relationship if she doesn't XYZ. If you ever did that, promise you won't do that again (either in 2 weeks or when she reaches out). You won't get away with that more than once.
So you're basically saying do not initiate until she reaches out and even if weeks go by don't initiate right?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll likely be back, just wait. Meanwhile go date other women.

Next time do not get into arguments with women, it's a waste of time. Let her believe whatever she wants, you just keep doing what you do. If she is trying to get you to do something you do not want to do, do not try to change her mind with reason and logic. Just state as a matter of fact what you are doing what and that it is final... if she keeps nagging you just remove yourself from her presence and tell you that you will be back when she's done trying to change your mind.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
So you're basically saying do not initiate until she reaches out and even if weeks go by don't initiate right?
Well, in my case when I ended it I apologized shortly after, let her send the last text in which she seemed to defuse the situation, waited 8 days, then told her I regretted what happened and I was embarrassed by how I had acted. Two days later she accepted my apology. We got back together over the next 7 days and things are now better than ever.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically been seeing this girl for a few weeks...we both have expressed feelings for each other etc...we have been perfectly fine since we met no fights and have gotten along great.. but recently we got into an argument in which I was clearly in the right and she was clearly in the wrong and she even acknowledged that but still she wanted her way and got upset to the point where she told me to put on my clothes and leave her house.

During this time she was saying if we can't come to a compromise (even though she said i was right) we should just not sleep together anymore etc and this is like 30 minutes after me and her were saying how we like and care about each other ..It was ridiculous that she was saying that even though she knew i was right...seemed to me she just simply wanted her way no matter what...as I was leaving I said don't fn text me ever again then she said ok...next I called her a fn retard when I was walking out the door. She is a retard for her logic and I was just expressing the truth and I don't even feel bad for saying it.

I got home and texted her it was nothing mean just stating the obvious. I thought there was a chance she blocked me so I called and she did indeed block me. I went to sleep.

I wake up the next day and no text..I decide to text her from my other number and text her how it is no bs just the straight up truth regarding the situation and at the end I said you wanna block me then block me u want to unblock then unblock and left it at that.

No response yet..it's been over a day..I know she got my message from my other number so she knows what's up. She would tell me about other people she has blocked but she did mention that she has unblocked people before.

I'm not going to text her from my other number again because that's pointless. But I am going no contact for 3-4 days and see what she does amd give her space. If I don't hear anything I will text her probably something along the lines saying i was eating grey poupon and thought about you (inside joke) and ask if she's done pouting over nonsense and maybe say I miss her and care about her but I refuse to say sorry because I'm not sorry..she is a retard for acting like that...if i dont get a text becsuse i could possibly still be blocked I was thinking about even sending her a bottle of grey poupon or edible arrangements becuase me and her would joke about people that send that to people and maybe just have an emoji teary face on a card and see if she texts after that...I still have her shoes in my car so I guess as a last resort I can say that but that could turn into drop those off at my door thing..rather just go thru the texting route becuase even if I send her the edible arrangements she will feel I was in the wrong and have the upper hand..but that might be the only way to stimulate her if I'm blocked.
This one is done dude. Don't waste your time on inflexible women.

Do not chase her with beta behaviour in 3 to 4 days telling her you miss her. If she is this inflexible and you already know this then move on

I bet you she already has.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically. If she doesn't reach out then she is already entertaining other guy (s)

Glassguy

Reaction score
Move on.

She is showing these behaviors after only a few week? Holy sh!t.

Even if she does reach out, it will be no time before you do something she doesnt agree with and it all starts again.

Go find someone sane to fvck.

Mattyice23

Reaction score
Yea the good old move on advice..so one mishap then it's done well I don't operate like that...if I did I wouldn't have 9 other girls I deal with some friends some want to date some want to fk.I got plenty of options I chose not to get emotionally involved..Even when i was hanging with this latest girl i was getting stressed becaise the other girls were blowing me up no lie....with all of them I have gotten in way worse than this with them I've said the most vile things you could say and have dug myself out of it and talk to all of them..till this very day.and it wasn't thru gifts i refuse to be like that despite they knjw i have axcess to money its thru just straight up talk..and all these girls are very desirable...Ive been spoiled my whole life so I've learned how to talk to get what I want not that it works out everytime but my success rate is high. Trust me this girl wanted a realtionship with me and she had dudes sending her vday gifts and I would just laugh at them and she would laugh about it too she use to have sugar daddies but with me she never asked one dime from me despite the fact I drive a 2016 Benz not once did she ask and we hanged for weeks and weeks and she would always offer to pay for her own food and bought me food etc obviously I got her food too but that was all no asking for anything she was gonna give me some expensive things she didn't use.she use to have sugar daddies and dudes would givr her a lot of money...when I first met her I framed it that that will never be like that and she obliged she knows I'm not a spineless pssy hence is why she never asked for one time she even went as far to have me move in with her and fly with her when she has photoshoots in california..this is why I'm not gonna just say fck it with her and atleast pursue one time...im very well aware of emotions I envoke in people simply by what I say to them and how I say it..problem here is being blocked is my obstacle and yes I can wait it out but if she doesn't contact I might have to contact becuase for all I know she unblocked me so she could see what I say and do but refuse to initiate with me first whxuh I don't blame her considering I called her a fn retard

Dan Bautista

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point of this thread when you know everyone is going to give you the same answer yet you refuse to accept it?

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah you can recover dude just don't move a muscle or inch don't flinch her way bro. And you'll be good

Mattyice23

Reaction score
Nah you can recover dude just don't move a muscle or inch don't flinch her way bro. And you'll be good
I did send her that text the next day from my other number so I know she saw what I had to say...and yes I know if I wait it out my chances are high but she would tell me times when a guy would do something and she cut them off forever right after they did what they did but that all seemed a little more serious than my name calling but regardless to her it might all be the same due to her low self esteem and sensitivity so I might have to stimulate her. Like I said i already have hung with 3 girls in the last 2 days and possibly going to hang with a 4th today so it's not an issue seeing others for me but I don't want to be with them that is the difference and they are all good looking. I might text tomorrow night but something completely irrelevant amd maybe never bring up what happened because that will be 4 days I don't know..knowing her I can't see her texting me because I have said way less and she got overly sensitive whwre it was to the point it was unbelievable how she can get upset about it

Last edited: