Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it really that difficult for any man to pick up women in poor countries?

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
Why do some men on the net brag or act as if they are some sort of top level player over men in the west because they themselves have to travel to third world countries like Thailand, the Philippines, Vietnam, The Dominican Republic etc. to pay for bar girls, prostitutes, or the girlfriend experience?

Is it just a coping mechanism because they aren't able to pick up women in the west so they have to use their western status and savings to live like a baller picking up women who are desperate to do anything or go with anyone for the western dollars?

I've never understood why those types of men act as if they are somehow the real players as if no other western man could use his western status and money to pick up desperate poor women.

Thoughts?

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is ''no'', lol. In some places, your SMV will ROCKET up as a Westerner! There's been threads on rooshv where some guy was like a 40 year old virgin living in the US, moves to Vietnam or somewhere, and now he's swimming in puzzy. He could in theory now come on this site and brag about his 'game' or swagger or whatever he wants to believe is getting him laid lol or how he's got so many 'plates'
But as I saw somewhere written somewhere else, it's apples and oranges. Them guys wouldn't be able to get hot girls in their won countries unfortunately.
What them guys are doing isn't impressive or anything to brag about (not that there's anything wrong with it, btw. I'm not judging. I slept with wh0res in Amsterdam and vegas for what it's worth!! )

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
The answer is ''no'', lol. In some places, your SMV will ROCKET up as a Westerner! There's been threads on rooshv where some guy was like a 40 year old virgin living in the US, moves to Vietnam or somewhere, and now he's swimming in puzzy. He could in theory now come on this site and brag about his 'game' or swagger or whatever he wants to believe is getting him laid lol or how he's got so many 'plates'
But as I saw somewhere written somewhere else, it's apples and oranges. Them guys wouldn't be able to get hot girls in their won countries unfortunately.
What them guys are doing isn't impressive or anything to brag about (not that there's anything wrong with it, btw. I'm not judging. I slept with wh0res in Amsterdam and vegas for what it's worth!! )
Yep. It's always the older, past the wall, western dudes who you see ending up living in third world locations tricking off poor street walkers because they are unwanted by women in the west for their low SMV, poor hygiene, mental issues etc.

Any video etc always shows an out of shape older western man living on fantasy island. It's like being kicked out of a high end establishment and pretending you really prefer to hang out in a sh1thole.

I've never seen younger dudes that desperate even if they aren't getting every woman they want in the west.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. It's always the older, past the wall, western dudes who you see ending up living in third world locations tricking off poor street walkers because they are unwanted by women in the west for their low SMV, poor hygiene, mental issues etc.

Any video etc always shows an out of shape older western man living on fantasy island. It's like being kicked out of a high end establishment and pretending you really prefer to hang out in a sh1thole.

I've never seen younger dudes that desperate even if they aren't getting every woman they want in the west.
If your objective is to "be cool pickup master" then it is one thing. If you just want to have attractive women then why are you even bothered? If you are king in one place and loser in other place then it is obvious choice. Most young guys just can't afford it either financially or socially to move on to different country. Also you saying it as if on average western women are better.. they are not. Specially if we compare their mentality and wife potential. Specially if we compare their looks to women from such countries like Ukraine or Russia. Though in those countries you just wouldn't be able to live without knowing their language.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'll predict a similar thread will come up when I'm posted to St. Petersburg northwestern federal district in 2 years time.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude's gotta brag it's part of our nature.

You brag about whatever you can.

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares. As long as we're all getting laid!!

Whether you're using money or good looks to get laid, who cares. Have fun out there!!

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
I think it depends on the country? But in my experience at least, anywhere outside of my country has always been 'easier'. Maybe it's the accent?

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
I'll predict a similar thread will come up when I'm posted to St. Petersburg northwestern federal district in 2 years time.
My magic 8 ball is predicting you'll still be sh1tposting on SS hitting 69,543 posts while in "St. Petersburg northwestern federal district" in 2 years time.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Northwest Federal District of the Russian Federation is not a consolidated federal entity (aka federal subject); St. Petersburg is an autonomous city federal entity that is part of the Northwest Federal District. I know this part of the world quite well. :cool:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your objective is to "be cool pickup master" then it is one thing. If you just want to have attractive women then why are you even bothered? If you are king in one place and loser in other place then it is obvious choice. Most young guys just can't afford it either financially or socially to move on to different country. Also you saying it as if on average western women are better.. they are not. Specially if we compare their mentality and wife potential. Specially if we compare their looks to women from such countries like Ukraine or Russia. Though in those countries you just wouldn't be able to live without knowing their language.
I have been getting by quite well in these 2 countries with only having a rudimentary knowledge of the language. The only tricky part is renting an apartment, so having an English-speaking real-estate agent is a must.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The Northwest Federal District of the Russian Federation is not a consolidated federal entity (aka federal subject); St. Petersburg is an autonomous city federal entity that is part of the Northwest Federal District. I know this part of the world quite well. :cool:
Well there's a facility there — my posting and then after its Africa or Europe.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
My magic 8 ball is predicting you'll still be sh1tposting on SS hitting 69,543 posts while in "St. Petersburg northwestern federal district" in 2 years time.
I guess you know it well since u keep on creating new accounts after being banned and keep popping up in SS.

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
I guess you know it well since u keep on creating new accounts after being banned and keep popping up in SS.
Doesn't take a genius to figure out you plan on being here in two years time with already more posts in a little over a year than all banned members combined.

For shame.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't take a genius to figure out you plan on being here in two years time with already more posts in a little over a year than all banned members combined.

For shame.
Don't be jealous.

It's feminine and rather disgusting that you keep trying to get my attention.

U r dismissed !

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
Don't be jealous.

It's feminine and rather disgusting that you keep trying to get my attention.

U r dismissed !

It's even worse that you live on a forum concern trolling about who's trying to "get your attention".

EMBARRASSING.

Cry more muppet.