Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it really possible to ascend from normie-tier to "women will approach me" via surgery maxxing?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These big dollar guys have to realize, they are just "big game" to these female huntresses and predators. Who may very well view man as a wild animal or a inferior life form which needs to be conquered.
Exactly.

You gotta watch this man.

After watching this you'll aks yourself how she ever managed to be an actress. And the f*cking chewing. Nothing but distraction and playing for time to polish her lies.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look @ Musk and Heard in Johnny's friggin elevator. Musk acting like she's his woman, how disrespectful.

I watched the video earlier this year I believe. In the man's house. Disgusting. Musk even had the nerve to tell Johnny that he should "bury the hatchet and move on" after their lawsuit.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

You gotta watch this man.

After watching this you'll aks yourself how she ever managed to be an actress. And the f*cking chewing. Nothing but distraction and playing for time to polish her lies.
The first 8 minutes or so, you could tell she was not going by memory recall. She was making up her answers on the fly, it was slow and formulated.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched the video earlier this year I believe. In the man's house. Disgusting. Musk even had the nerve to tell Johnny that he should "bury the hatchet and move on" after their lawsuit.
She did it in the house to disrespect him, she knew she was shytting on him. That was the thrill of it. She could've done it somewhere else.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first 8 minutes or so, you could tell she was not going by memory recall. She was making up her answers on the fly, it was slow and formulated.
Yes, good eye and it's completely ridiculous of her. I tried to watch it again after I've sent you the link. Couldn't bring myself to do it. Too disgusting.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did it in the house to disrespect him, she knew she was shytting on him. That was the thrill of it. She could've done it somewhere else.
Damn, what did f*cking Jack Sparrow wrong to get f*cked in the a*s like that. In this case it has to be her mental state or am I missing something?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, what did f*cking Jack Sparrow wrong to get f*cked in the a*s like that. In this case it has to be her mental state or am I missing something?
Age gap. He's much more "mature" than her on those conversations. That age gap can produce a firey heat. I feel she was trying to "win" over the wiser more mature husband. Hence the humiliations and disrespects. This is something that happens in real life.

What he probably "did wrong" was he might have been "too good" to her early on, or didn't shut down her bull early enough. It snowballs from there.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age gap. He's much more "mature" than her on those conversations. That age gap can produce a firey heat. I feel she was trying to "win" over the wiser more mature husband. Hence the humiliations and disrespects. This is something that happens in real life.

What he probably "did wrong" was he might have been "too good" to her early on, or didn't shut down her bull early enough. It snowballs from there.
Let's wait and see who the next poor bastard is.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think he wants actual attraction. Otherwise, may as well just get hookers

I mean, all the recent powerful hollywood dudes being exposed recently for rape and stuff shows that power isn't enough. The girls weren't attracted to them despite their 'power' and riches. They had to resort to basically bribing the girls, or sometimes even outright physical rape
A man becomes handsome when he's powerful, even when he's ugly as fvck.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surgerymaxxing can definitely elevate a guy to Chad-Lite status. Check out this dude's chin implant, he went from a 5 to 7.

EDIT:: It's a short video, so it's worth a watch.....

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man becomes handsome when he's powerful, even when he's ugly as fvck.
But why did epstein and weinstein and a tonne of other powerful guys have to resort to rape and paying girls for sex? Why didn't the girls think these guys were handsome (since they were powerful) and thus actually WANT to sleep with them?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surgerymaxxing can definitely elevate a guy to Chad-Lite status. Check out this dude's chin implant, he went from a 5 to 7.

EDIT:: It's a short video, so it's worth a watch.....

He still looks incel-tier to me.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be the minority but everything Johnny asked for he got. I listened to the audio of their fights and he turned into a giant puzzy.
He allowed this behavior to be in his life and he got what he asked for.
Someone send him a copy of the RM.
I can imagine that those celebrities feel kinda invincible to any kind of normal human behavior. He clearly didn't see any of it coming, although there must have been red and burning signals all the way.

I must say though, that this wouldn't have happened in such an extreme way with a less narcissistic person. It takes two to tango. But man, she has some problems.