Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it really possible for there to be involuntarily celibate women?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know my point was that for men it's a biological need and that attraction isn't always necessary.

I read that here, on SS.
If a guy is born straight, bi, or gay, then it would be a biological need to fulfill that. It's not a biological need for a straight guy to get sex from another man. It is a biological need for him to get it from a woman.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough, but explain what goes on in prisons where the only access to sex is with other men.

I realize the idea is repulsive but you're not an incel or simp who can't get sex with women.

Some men find having sex with a fat girl equally repulsive, but yet there are men right here on this forum who admit to being so dry, they'll have sex with an obese woman, to fulfill that biological need.
Why are you comparing prisoners to regular people? There's no correlation. Those men are broken, damaged, and mentally ill and that's entirely different situation. A whole different discussion. It's more about strict assertion of power and exploitation there.

It's repulsive bc I'm straight...period. I am not some Chad who can get hot women whenever I want. I have approach anxiety and have had many dry spells with women. Again, never have I ever considered anything.but.a.woman. Why tf is that so hard for people to comprehend??

If you find having sex with a fat girl equally as disgusting as doing a guy, you're not straight...period. Idc what you read on the forum, that's common sense. Again, you cannot compare sex with an ugly or far girl, to sex with a MAN....ffs. Straight men have a biological need to feck a woman...this forum turns basic 1+1 into rocket science, I swear....

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
As a guy that has done some extreme dry spells (not by choice), my order of priority would be something like...

1. Hot chick
2. Average chick
3. Ugly chick
4. Fap
5. Very ugly chick
6. Give up on sex completely.
Infinity. Another dude

Straight women have their own priority list. It probably goes something like...

1. Chad guy
2. Chadlite guy
3. Vibrator
4. Bi Stacey chick
5. Bi Average (Becky) chick
6. 3 month dry spell
7. High Tier Normie (HTN) guy
8. 4.5 month dry spell
9. 8 month dry spell
10. Average guy.
11. Give up on sex.
12. Below average guy. (See #11)