Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it possible to turn a former one-it-is into a f.uck buddy??

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be big time AFC with this girl a few years ago.

But now that i've changed my ways i'm thinking I could be able to turn her into a f-buddy.

Is it a good idea or bad idea to go after former one-it-is girls, after you havn't seen her in a long time? I could use my DJ skills to my advantage!

Can it be done???

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once women lose an attraction for you it's like going downhill in a car without any gas. Try going up the hill without any gas and see how far you go.. Same concept...

Yeah, it doesn't hurt to try, though. Things probably arn't going to get any worse.

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
Always remember that anything is possible.

Sometimes when i don't see a girl for a long time (>6 months) it can be like brand new first impressions.
i agree with this right here.girls can be up and down and one day they dont notice you and then something happens and all of a sudden they are into you.ive experienced this myself with a couple of girls so i know firsthand how wishywashy they can be.i would try,as long as you dont get stuck into that oneitis again what could it hurt

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's completely and absolutely possible!! The thing working in your favor is the amount of time you 2 have spent apart from eachother!! You can EASILY bag this byatch if you've truely become a DJ. The essence of time is it gives you a chance for a fresh start. She'll likely remember you were AFC back in the day and realize how different you are now.

As long as you don't attach any emotion to it, your good to go, but once you start to have "feelings" for her, your done!

PIMP

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
two words - "Queer Makeover" :eek: :D

If you have a personality of a DJ and dress well you have a higher chance of succeeding than with DJ skills alone.

Reaction score
sounds to me like your still stuck on her...ex is an ex and should stay that way in 99% of the occasions.

leave it alone and move on