"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Is it possible to OVER-DJ?

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I have noticed I go to clubs/bars, and have no problem meeting women, starting convo, dancing, and creating social proof

By the end of the night, I have met almost 25-40% of the women, yet NO phone numbers

my problem is I spend about 5-10 mins with a girl or group, then just walk away

Is it possible that Im overdoing it? sortof like ptting my hands in too many baskets, then making myself look like a "playa"

or should I ask for the # then walk away (which would be awakward because I always run into the same girls and they see me talking to other girls)

Is it better to just target maybe like 3-4 girls Im interested in , instead of trying to meet them all?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Don't go for more than one number from the same group... that's the thing, you see a group and you need to decide which one of them is your target, regardless of how many of them you'd like to ****

See it depends on what you want from your night... if you wanna get some, then be a little more selective, sure, be seen with this girl who isn't ALL THAT to throw some of the HBs off guard, but go for those you really want to ****...

The idea of talkin to these girls is to get that number, get that dance and get em in a mood for somethin else later... I can't see how you can be talkin to all these girls yet not number closin 'em at the least, it's like the simplest thing...

Best thing to do... talk to numerous girls, dance with a few, just move round the club for most of the night before decidin which 1 of those girls takes it... beware tho' some girls will get snapped up by another guy usin this method, so the best way to prevent this would be to kiss close cos unless she's that type or drunk then she's not likely to be havin guy after guy kiss closin her yet X number could simply talk to her or number close...
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Nothing wrong with being perceived as a playah, makes it easier to get sex but YES it is possible to "Over-DJ"... There is a difference between seeming unattainable and actually BEING unattainable... When you overdo it you are practically "unattainable" that is it doesn't look like you are hardtoget or something special anymore, it looks impossible.

And girls actualyl DO still think that the man should take the step (Getting NRs, kissing, asking for date etc etc etc)...
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Ummmm, hey dude,
If your not number closing then your not DJ'ing in the first place. Thats like asking if Im driving to fast, without putting your foot on the gas pedal. :rolleyes:
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
that would be incorrect. Being a Don Juan doesn't mean you have to nr close, shag women or whatever, it's a lifestyle and view on life.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Location
Pick a girl...
Kinetic, i dont think so. Youre taking yourself too seriously by talking about DJ lifestyle...gotta live by the DJ rules...blah, blah, blah. If you ask me, youre describing a cult

This is not a cult

If youre on this site and you have that "Im nothing but a DJ for life" attitude, you have nothing going on outside of this forum. No offense but if it werent so, you wouldn't have called it a "lifestyle and a view on life". Its extreme to say the least

When you say youre DJ'ing (as opposed to having a DJ lifestyle), it's like saying you're "playing the field', hunting some bootay...or whatever. Its something we do, not live, but easier to digest. Kinetic, you're description makes people on this forum to look like idiots

But i digress

Man, be focused. Dude, 50 girls a night is crazy. Youre not going to get laid by all of them so why bother. Instead, put your energy into the ones you find most appealing. Youll be able to spend more time with each girl (a good number is 5 - 8) and increase your odds of leaving with something instead of your usual nothing. Remember, you dont have all the time in the world. Most clubs are open 4 hours (10pm - 2am). Use your time wisely
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I don't live by any techniques or systems, I'm not talking about following rules either. I'm a natural player, I'm myself. But a Don Juan is a special kind of man nonetheless.

A DJ CAN be successfull with women if he WANTS to but it is not related to picking up women.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
If Im not # closing , Im no DJ, I never claimed to be a DJ, I just come here to fine tune my skills

As I see it, Ive taken Social Proof and Playing Hard to get too far. I would be on the floor dancing, and Two girls got between me and started grinding me(this happened sat night). I played along for like 1/2 song, then just walked away to the bar to talk to some other gal, they just looked at me like WTF?

Then I would talk to the girl at the bar, and another girl I talked to earlier would pass by, and I would turn and say WHATS UP to them!

I have a really fun time, but like I say, I have no #'s
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Yeah, it is.

I did it this week.
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
that would be incorrect. Being a Don Juan doesn't mean you have to nr close, shag women or whatever, it's a lifestyle and view on life.
Yes I agree that it is a lifestyle and a whole new way to look at life. But think of # closing as going to work. I. E. , your never gonna see the fruits of your labor without working and making money right? Well your never gonna score without # closing. Its a necessary evil. :)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Is it possible to 'Over-DJ'?............................................no.

Is it possible to try too hard........................................yes.

Yes you are putting too much effort into social proof and 'Playing hard to get' because you're not closing. Never become so focused on the tactics that you lose sight of your objective. You're objective is to get laid, not to make as many girls interested in you as possible.

There are plenty of fish in the sea. But would you cast your line in the water and then cut it off once you get a bite? No.

You've been putting the cart before the horse, and so not surprisingly you've been getting no-where.

Listen to Blu, he knows what he's talking about.

-Cyrano

P.S.: On a slightly more personal note; you're a man not a fish, so don't play coy.
 

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
907
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
Is it possible to 'Over-DJ'?............................................no.

Is it possible to try too hard........................................yes.

Yes you are putting too much effort into social proof and 'Playing hard to get' because you're not closing. Never become so focused on the tactics that you lose sight of your objective. You're objective is to get laid, not to make as many girls interested in you as possible.

.
Agreed there. Plus, you can't really MAKE anyone like you. You just gotta go out there, stick your neck out and risk rejection, and start sparking up quick short convos and go for # closes.
 
Top