Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it possible to have irregular periods?

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible for females to have irregular periods?
Obviously the normal female ovulates once a month for a whole year. My gf however, she claims that she doesn't have her period like a normal girl in example, the first period she had was in grade 9 and its been about 2-3 years and she's only had about 4-5 periods since. Does this mean her chances of pregnancy are way lower than that of a female who has a regular period?

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arcilitei34
Is it possible for females to have irregular periods?
Obviously the normal female ovulates once a month for a whole year. My gf however, she claims that she doesn't have her period like a normal girl in example, the first period she had was in grade 9 and its been about 2-3 years and she's only had about 4-5 periods since. Does this mean her chances of pregnancy are way lower than that of a female who has a regular period?
http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/girls/irregular_periods.html

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
happens to many chicks.
most have to get on birth control pills to make it regular.

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Reaction score
So getting her to take the BC pill would increase the chance of pregnancy due to setting things back in motion again?
Or should i just continue using condoms as regular?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So getting her to take the BC pill would increase the chance of pregnancy due to setting things back in motion again?
Or should i just continue using condoms as regular?
no!
her dr would put her on the birth control pill, not as birth control actually, but to make her periods come every 28 days.

after she takes the pills , her periods will be regular.

usually a mother will take her daughter to the dr and have this done if she does not start having periods by 14 yrs old, or if they are not regular.

if she gets on the pill, she should be advised that the pill does not just take effect as soon as you take it.
the old wives tale is it takes 2 complete months of the pill before it is good and in your system if you are going to rely on it for birth control.

thats my 2cents.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. Does this mean her chances of pregnancy are way lower than that of a female who has a regular period?
uh forgot to answer this one

no, she just would have no idea she was pregnant if she had no idea that she was late.