Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it possible to get back with exes?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The old archtype of man is no longer needed. That type is taking over. Skinny, with slighty big heads, almost hairless faces...slightly effiminate...

Then look at the women how they look like these guys. wirey bodies...slight lack of true femininity...kinda androgenous...aggressive...raspy voiced....

There is something going on with the world.
Player Supreme has got a point. Studies were done that directly point that man- made chemicals in the environment, hinder the development of hormon levels and cause an increase of estrogen level in men and a decrease of estrogen level in women. I couldn't find the exect article I read this before, but this is a close one to it

http://c3.org/chlorine_issues/health/hormgrow.html

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. I hear your advice and am definitely intending to date lots of other girls-6s and 7s and the like. I have already had a few dates this Christmas holidays admittedly with not particularly beautiful girls and if I wasn't staying with my parents would have slept with one of them. I also plan on continuing to date girls if I do get together with my "ex" to fully insure that no one-itis develops again, and also because if we did get together again I doubt it would last for long.

I also agree that now that the infatuation has worn off my ego has taken over, and a lot of the reason why I want her is because she is hot and incredibly sexy and i have little interest in her as a person. I also like the idea of conquering a girl who rejected me. I have known a few girls in the past who have been all over me, and while it was nice for a while, it sort of got boring. I definitely understand why women get turned off by men who are wussies and all over them.

Anyway, regardless of whether it is a good idea or not-what is the best way to seduce her?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To start: The best way to seduce her at this point is to go out with other girls, let her see you with other girls, look good, feel good, play it cool, work out, have a good frame of mind.

Then: Talk to her like nothing is wrong. Totally normal. No flirting. No indication of interest. Talk to her like she was a guy. Be polite. Be warm, friendly, but keep a sense of aloof detachment at all times.

She's going to have to see that she missed out on something. Whether you can pull it off after having framed yourself in her mind as needy and clingy is another story, that's like, cardinal rule number one and you broke it.

If you're gonna do it, it should be a back burner project because it will likely take months to accomplish that. I've tried it with past failures and it usually just ends up not working, but there is the chance, but you'd better see other girls, otherwise, you are toast.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes on the body part you have no argument from me.

Darwin was spot on.

For good or bad (who can tell) - we are evolving to our environment - but that is why we have survived and are the dominant species.

My only point was - be it a woman - or be is a $100,000 diamond - the man has one-i-tis. The diamond doesn't have a mind of it's own - it is owned - the woman does and can never be owned (in general).....

I believe it's all about ownership and what you can - or in this case - cannot have.

Think of a woman that you have one-i-tis for - bad one-i-tis.

Now - I would be willing ot bet money - that if the woman wanted the guy - in next to no time, that guy will be bored with the woman - will have a roaming eye for others......

But because he can't have her, he put's her up on some pedestool.....

I've been wanting a Plasma Tv for so long. Looking ion magazines, walking around best buy, imagining how it would look in my lounge.....

The day came that I had it - and it we Awesome..... 1 month later - what happened? I no longer could remember what it was like to have a regular TV... I took it for granted...

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right, i had not much put much hope in it coming off, but i might as well keep it as a backburner project.

Should I use no ****y and funny at all? I was thinking of turning up the ****y and funny while remaining detached and nonchalant. But perhaps you are right, it may be better to just ignore her and acknowledge her but make her have to start hitting on me.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
matt,

you sound very much in the same state as me mate and when i broke up with my ex 2 months ago (18 months relationship), i was devastated, so devastated i went back and asked her if she would consider taking me back (i know, i know, what a w@nker i was, bad move and i regret it), since i've just concentrated on myself and ONLY myself, fvuck the ex, fvuk the other girls, just try to enjoy life and girls absolutely hate it when you just can move on and forget about them,

in this instance i would just move on and let her do what she wants, sooner or later she will get back in touch with you i have no doubt and when she next see's you i have no doubt you will be more confident and she will see a different person and i've read a few of your posts in the H & F forum and know your on a mission to improve yourself, this is the most vital thing when you see your ex again for the first time since splitting, i remember reading that if your ex see's exactly the same person with the same personality regardless of how you treat her, she just will not be interested

as donjuannabe says, just speak to her as a normal person you have no interest in, it will send her loopy and let her see she's missed out on one of the few DJ's of the world,

concentrate on yourself is my tip mate!

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
But this girl is the one that got away and other girls just don't seem to be so interesting in comparison. I am competitive and hate losing.

Uh. So, maybe you want to win her over just to boost your ego, not because you like her.

It seems to be more a game that you want to win!

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. Looks like my narcissism is emerging once again Blue Phoenix. While there is ego involvement, I do like her.

stevey_2000. That is an excellent post and precisely my thinking. I realise that she is not the problem I am. Therefore I must change, and that is what I have been doing. I am working very hard in the gym and bulking. I am recreating my image. Working on my insecurities. Taking every opportunity to go out and chat up girls. Even if it doesn't pay off with this girl, the improvement will help with other girls.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at least your thinking away from your ex eh? ;)

personally i take pride in getting messages from my ex's, shows i'm winning the battle and i see myself as in a battle with all my ex's to show that it's actually those that want to know about us but we don't give a sh!t about them and there sad life!!

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally believe that there is no such thing as coincidence. We all go through that phase, when we obsess over our ex, but seriously man, don't bother trying to get back with her, it's possible, but it's also idiotic. There is a reason you broke up, and that reason may very well come up again. I'm speaking from experience, Matt.

The phase usually goes something like this - Break up - Guy obsesses - Guy loses. But when you're the man, when you're not gonna let life put you down, you do what you should be doing - improving. That's what I did. My ex saw the change in me. What happened? Jealousy. Now this is usually the part where she starts to redevelop some feelings, but I advise you NOT to take advantage here. Keep improving. In my experience, the one thing an ex can't take is seeing her ex guy rising above it all, and doing even better. Just don't let THAT be your motivation to improve. Do it because you want to.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wacky-1
I personally believe that there is no such thing as coincidence. We all go through that phase.

In my experience, the one thing an ex can't take is seeing her ex guy rising above it all, and doing even better. Just don't let THAT be your motivation to improve. Do it because you want to.
Yep. I couldn't agree more!

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, in my AFC days, i've went through the phase that i was dating other chicks, but that i'd love my ex to watch me doing this, and making her jealous. So i was STILL thinking about HER!

I think there is no way that you can prevent this phase. The way will be a couple of months, getting laid, and finding a better girlfriend.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often feel like getting back with an ex, but lately i've been dating two or 3 girls so I normally just focus on the next one.

I think we all want to feel like we came out on top when the ex dumped us, so we want to get back so we can end it later on our own terms.