Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it Possible to Date a Low Interest woman?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed one thing in common with every woman i dated, it's that they always had high interest and made things easy for me right from the start. To this day i have not been able to raise a low interest womans attraction to me. The whole point of Game is to raise a womans attraction to you, yet I've never been able to do that.

I'm just wondering, has anyone here ever dated a low interest woman, does game actually work if she isn't interested?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask same question to yourself as the roles are reversed

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating low interest women means you'll be walking on eggshells 24/7.
Their mood could flip at any moment to humiliate you.

Low interest women will think you're moving too fast and wants to take things slow.
They will let you burn to death in a fire if it means spending 1 hour of quality time with their dog.

Sure you could date low interest women.
It would be no different than sleeping in the middle of the highway at midnight.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it worked more before tge days of Internet, social media etc. Less competition, particularly in small towns.

Now I imagine you more likely to become a temporary toy until they meet someone else they have high attraction to, before getting ghosted, dumped etc.

May be odd occasion it pays off longer term for reasons mentioned above, but probably unlikely to last.

Bit different I know, but I was quite low interest with ex wife, didn't find her overly physically attractive, but as time went on realized I actually liked spending time with her, had other qualities that made her more attractive, so gradually turned into a proper relationship. Issue was, once honeymoon period ended found it difficult to motivate myself to have sex with her as didn;t have that raw physical attraction and things sort of petered out and we became friends living together over time.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Issue was, once honeymoon period ended found it difficult to motivate myself to have sex with her as didn;t have that raw physical attraction and things sort of petered out and we became friends living together over time.
I feel like this would happen in the end. I feel like it isn't possible to raise interest levels if she has low interest at the start.

Low interest women will think you're moving too fast and wants to take things slow.
I've had this happen on OLD when i asked for the number or even to meet up, they would say "its too soon". I was never able to meet any woman who said that no matter what i said or did.

If you've had a chance to communicate with her, and she's still low interest, then you definitely Next her
So your saying, after you communicate with her, and her interest is low. It isn't possible to raise her interest levels?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest if you are an experienced PUA and you have to question her interest level you already know you have lost

I don't see it as a game anymore i see it as a battlefield , and part of being on a battlefield is knowing when to attack and when to retreat

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest if you are an experienced PUA and you have to question her interest level you already know you have lost

I don't see it as a game anymore i see it as a battlefield , and part of being on a battlefield is knowing when to attack and when to retreat
Yep and most men, including myself previously intuitively tend to try harder, show more interest and chase when feeling someone is pulling away. ..

Usually the opposite to what you're supposed to do, most of tge time.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed one thing in common with every woman i dated, it's that they always had high interest and made things easy for me right from the start. To this day i have not been able to raise a low interest womans attraction to me. The whole point of Game is to raise a womans attraction to you, yet I've never been able to do that.

I'm just wondering, has anyone here ever dated a low interest woman, does game actually work if she isn't interested?
I think it's probably impossible and a waste of time even trying. If a woman has low interest in you and you're not the only man that is hitting her up, then she's just going to use you for attention and to boost her ego whilst she makes her selection.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer: Yes and No (a gasp comes over the SS crowd, wooooo, lol).

But we're taught not to pursue low interest women!!!, they all scream. Yes, this is true. But, remember this concept that 95% of all guys don't "get" : Women are like ovens and men are like blowtorches when it comes to romance and dating.

Yes, there are exceptions to every rule, but it's true in 90% of all cases. As a matter of fact, the more high quality a woman is, the less she'll seem interested initially. Guess you'll have to trust my dating experience here. The man is the leader and pursuer and good/HQ women understand this dynamic. The nut jobs and "plastic balls" women don't get it and blow up you're phone, etc. and end up being PIA's 99% of the time.

One of the absolute fallacies I keep reading over and over on here is if a woman is interested, she'll blow up your phone, jump in bed on the first date, cook you Beef Wellington on your second date, etc., etc. Yes. a woman will make it easy for the guys they like by accepting your date offers. She is not required to do anything else, got it? So, f*ucking lead (not her, YOU!) but don't force it or freak out if she's a tad slow in responding.

So if you're still reading and haven’t jumped down your Red Pill Rabbit Hole yet, please read: You need to get really good at reading a woman's--mainly non-verbal cues--like proximity, smile, gesturing, mirroring, and mostly if she accepts your date offers.

Where most guys on this site shoot themselves in the foot is that they confuse low interest for simple basic female behavior. Again, just because she's interested doesn't mean she'll go overboard, scream it, and blow up your phone. And the women that do act like this are NEVER good choices for gf's, LTR, or marriage. Trust me 100% on this.

Learn as much as you can about female body language and how they act/behavior when they are into a guy. Most of it is polar opposite of many of the posts I read here.

PM me if you want to know more.

Good luck.

Ciao,

Dash

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo

No. Game mostly keeps you from losing the interest that she has. Her interest happens when she sees you before she even knows if you have game or not. What the "students" paying the PUA coaches all the $$$$$$ don't understand is that most of those guys are going to continue to fail. Only the successes are advertised and promoted because they need to keep new students flowing through the system. The success story is often a guy who could have already had success to begin with but was just ruining it shortly after meeting the woman by his lack of "whatever he lacked",...teaching him "Game" just got him to stop ruining it.

Now it is possible that the woman becomes more impressed with you after "getting to know you" a little more,...but most of the time it is not a dramatic enough difference to matter,...it tends to just elevate you from "creep" to "just a friend".

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has no interest you don't even get that far

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she has no interest you don't even get that far
Tons of women have had little to no interest in me but faked it and went on a date or two or three with me. These women make you think they like you but they can turn cold in a blink of an eye.

Reaction score

You can date low interest women and even marry them but be prepared to be treated like dirt,the only way to tell real high interest is to NOT have sex with them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tons of women have had little to no interest in me but faked it and went on a date or two or three with me. These women make you think they like you but they can turn cold in a blink of an eye.
Getting 2-3 dates out of a low interest woman is an achievement in this era. Most low interest women flake after the first date at the latest.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting 2-3 dates out of a low interest woman is an achievement in this era. Most low interest women flake after the first date at the latest.
I’ll usually get a flake after the first date but it won’t be right after the date. Usually what happens is you leave after the date thinking everything went well, then you talk some more the next few days after the date and it’s the same. Then they decide they don’t want to see you again a few days after the date. Sometimes it’s the day before or the day of the date. I miss the days of getting the “sorry not interested” text the night after the date. Usually what happens to me is I get 3-4 dates and then it’s over. So what women get now from me is a very standoffish hard to read guy that doesn’t show any sort of emotions or interest at all. They’re the ones guessing, not me.

and you know who’s playing these games on online dating? Women 30 and above, especially the 34-40 crowd. The women 29 and under, I’ve never once had to wonder where I stood with them. The thing with them though is you better ask them out right away or they’ll move on, the old women need to waste 2-3 weeks of your time before they’ll go out with you.