Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yeah I understand. My girlfriend told me she loves me and I wasn't sure. Thing is though, when you just randomly say it, it becomes meaningless anyway. Also, you will just hurt her feelings alot if you say it but then dump her the next week or something.Originally posted by blinkin_winkin
It really depends. It depends on a lot of things. If she starts it I think you would feel obligated to say it too. Love can mean a lot of things. Love doesn't have to mean you will marry this girl. I love my friends a lot. They are great people. I suppose that means it is ok to say you "love" your girlfriend.
Any other opinions on this. Let's hope this doesn't just become a macho list of "Hell no!"s. lol
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yeah..I kind of said it last night just to get some..Originally posted by Alchemyst
I just use the L word as tool just like most other things.
One of the chicks i'm currently seeing says it to me all the time. 95% percent of the time i just look at her with a little smirk and say something like " oh, thanks"
At this point, she damn near tries to force me to say it, but I hold my own and come up with evasive excuses.
Anyway, when I do say it, it's to get some, and since hardly ever say it, it's like something special to them.
I don't say it every time. Only when it's needed.