Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it ok to have INTENSE feelings after a break up

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
am i being girlish, i am bombarded with dreaded thoughts and such, is this ok? how long does it last

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO. But they are usually unavoidable, so don't come down on yourself too hard.

Surgically removing your amygdala (sp) could help... if only that were possible, you could strap me to the operating table right now.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends, georgie...

If you were really attached to her, then of course, you're gonna feel loss.

I went through the same thing a few months ago, and the best remedy I can find for you is to get out, and meet a ton of women. Don't look for another LTR, either. Right now, you just need to get out to feel good about you. Jumping into another relationship isn't the answer. That will just hurt you more in the long run.

Go out, and have fun!

-- Zero-

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk about her either to the new ones...

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehhh... You can talk about them, because girls will ask about your relationships. However, ONLY talk about them when asked, and keep it short and sweet. If you talk bad about your ex's, then the new chicks will be like "wtf?!"

Stick to short, but nice answers when asked. Don't provide anything on your own, however.

-- Zero-

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"am i being girlish, i am bombarded with dreaded thoughts and such, is this ok? how long does it last"

Girlish? No. Men have feelings too :rolleyes:

The best advice I can give you is to be strong and finalize the situation first. Make the break final if it isn't already and get your things out of her place. If you need to, give yourself a day to mourn - go out and get smashd, stay home and be depressed, talk with some buddies or family members about it... whatever you need to do to get some of those emotions OUT.

After that day though, do everything in your power to get out and keep busy. Time is the best way to heal emotional wounds, but if you sit around all the time thinking about it you will obsess over it and it will be MUCH more difficult to get over. I know its tough to be disciplined when you are going through pain like that but you have to keep going.

Best of luck bro. Be strong.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehhh... You can talk about them, because girls will ask about your relationships.
I'm just sayin' don't bring them up in convo...certainly keep it short if they ask.