"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Is it ok to have a FWB when you're in a LTR?

marshman

New Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Just wondering. My buddy has been with his girl for over two years but has been banging a chick he says he "found a connection with." I personally think he's a ****wad since his gf is the nicest, typical "girl next door" you'll ever meet. He doesn't want to break up with her, but doesn't plan to marry her anytime soon...and he doesn't want to stop banging other girls either. I don't know how he does it. Don't know whether to be jealous that he has a smokin' girlfriend and can also pull other hot FWB, or if I should despise him for giving nice guys like me a bad name. I just always thought a FWB was something you have when you're single and having fun...

:confused:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
You're jelous of this dude, cause you want to do the same. :)

Nothing wrong with fukkin more than 1 girl if you have the time for it. He does it by hitting on them BTW
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
" Is it ok to have a FWB when you're in a LTR? "

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


BREATH....


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....AHAHAHAHAHAAH....GULP...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't stand it anymore. Look around you. Your in a den of thieves and cut throats....(players) and your asking what?


bwahahahahaha...now that's funny.


Incase your slow:

YES!
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
Reply

Is it ok to have a FWB when you're in a LTR?

You're the only one responsible for this. It depends on your values.

If you do not care about her, I mean if she get hurts/offended, and you want to have other girls, go ahead!

But if you have other girls and your GF knows, now, it's another thing!

IT DEPENDS ON YOU!
 
Top