"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Is it ok to call just to say hi?

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I got a few girls number in the last 10 days. I want to pursue all 3, but I don't think I'll be able to offer them to hang out with me because my university work is building up and I don't think I'll have time for that . But if I wait too long to call them they can take it the wrong way. So what should I do? Just call and say "hi, how are you doing" etc. ?

In fact I saw one of the three girls 5 days after she gave me her number. It was very a quick interaction. She was turning a corner and I was standing there. It was just outside a university building. When she turned the corner she was laughing very hard like she had just finished joking with friends. She is very outgoing. In the middle of her laughing she notices me and puts her head down really fast and turns the next corner (where I'm standing) and spout right past me. I was getting ready to say something or make a gesture but really had no chance. I'm not sure if she was just embarresed or she didn't want to communicate with me or something else?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Billydee

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
No.

The only way you call is to quickly:

1) explain you're very busy now, but that 2) you're going to do XYZ in two weeks, would she like to go along?

As in:

Hey Suzie, this is Johnny, how are ya? (don't say your last name or where you met. If she digs you, she'll know which 'JOHNNY' you are.)

Look, I'm gonna be really swamped for the next week or so, but I'm going to be going to this XYZ event on the 20th. It starts at 8pm. Would you like to go with me?

Wait for response.

If she says no without giving an immediate, concrete counter-offer, NEXT her.

If she hesitates or says "we'll see," gives a lame excuse, without giving an immediate, concrete counter-offer, wait another 10 days or so. Repeat process. If she hesitates or says no w/o a counteroffer AGAIN, NEXT her.
 

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
462
Reaction score
0
I wouldn't. That's gay. You should be too busy to call to say Hi. Literally, not pretending.
 

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by Billydee
No.

The only way you call is to quickly:

1) explain you're very busy now, but that 2) you're going to do XYZ in two weeks, would she like to go along?

As in:

Hey Suzie, this is Johnny, how are ya? (don't say your last name or where you met. If she digs you, she'll know which 'JOHNNY' you are.)

Look, I'm gonna be really swamped for the next week or so, but I'm going to be going to this XYZ event on the 20th. It starts at 8pm. Would you like to go with me?

Wait for response.

If she says no without giving an immediate, concrete counter-offer, NEXT her.

If she hesitates or says "we'll see," gives a lame excuse, without giving an immediate, concrete counter-offer, wait another 10 days or so. Repeat process. If she hesitates or says no w/o a counteroffer AGAIN, NEXT her.
This advice will get you no where most of the time, unless she has a very high interest level. in most cases, you have to build the interest level.

why do guys on these boards insist on reassuring a hot lead, verbally, that they are soooooo busy? don't call her up just to tell her you're soooo busy. if you are, in fact, busy, she will figure it out pretty quick without you having to spew it out.

it just wreaks of insecurity.

you're telling her you're soooo busy so as to give the impression that you have a life and are in demand, right? well, what happens when (if) you "land" her and she discovers that you're not so busy afterall?

like i've said here before, picking up chicks is the exact same dynamic as picking up clients (biz). YOU HAVE TO WORK AT IT. this includes some chit-chat on the phone.

and you're soooo busy that you CAN'T have a 10 minute chit-chat, but you CAN spend a couple of hours, or all night, with her on a date? something is rotten in Denmark, me thinks. it doesn't make any fvcking sense.

i have four sisters. you know what this sounds like to many chicks? that you've collected a WHOLE BUNCH of numbers and are cold-calling them one after another asking for a date, hoping that one will say yes.

everyone here says, rightfully, to never believe what chicks say, believe what they do. why should they believe what you say?

a man's voice--the tone, etc--is a very attractive quality for many women. the phone is another means by which you can express this quality.

Yes, it IS okay. keep it short, spark interest, and ask her out definitively, and YOU say bye first. if she's wishy-washy about it, just tell her it's her loss and move on. don't NEXT her for christ sake (in the classic sense).
 
Top