"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Is it OK to Ask who that guy was

Injess

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2022
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
27
Location
Malawi
OK am new here, I read the book of pook and it changed my life. Anyways fast forward to getting a really hot girl I feel out of place most times but I don't wanna feel that way coz Iam worth so much more but Iam scared that if it ends she will instantly replace me while I have to you know start the search again . I don't want to feel this way or feel like this I want to feel good help
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Striker_93

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2022
Messages
433
Reaction score
453
Age
33
You're just inexperienced

What you worry about and fear needs to happen to you numerous times until you don't care anymore.

Just have fun and who gives a sh!t what happens.

You don't need advice, nobody here can make you have confidence or believe in yourself.

And No, don't ask "who that guy was"

You shouldn't even give a sh!t.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,290
Reaction score
6,145
OK am new here, I read the book of pook and it changed my life. Anyways fast forward to getting a really hot girl I feel out of place most times but I don't wanna feel that way coz Iam worth so much more but Iam scared that if it ends she will instantly replace me while I have to you know start the search again . I don't want to feel this way or feel like this I want to feel good help
Interestingly enough this post kinda sums up how 99 percent of men think.

This situation will result in more post about her being disrespectful,cheating ect ect as OP is already is scarcity mindset.

And yes you will be replaced in the blink of a eye, for sure. Are you worth so much more or are scared? It sounds contradicting.

Just enjoy and remember that it won't last forever . Take it 3 months at the time.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
OK am new here, I read the book of pook and it changed my life. Anyways fast forward to getting a really hot girl I feel out of place most times but I don't wanna feel that way coz Iam worth so much more but Iam scared that if it ends she will instantly replace me while I have to you know start the search again . I don't want to feel this way or feel like this I want to feel good help

Your question needs more context.

But if you are scared of losing her then you have already lost. Forget about how much you think you like her.

Focus on your fear and how you can evolve to overcome this fear because if not, you will continue to feel this way anytime you get involved with a hot woman.

Try to just have fun and relax. Nothing lasts forever. If you feel like she is disrespecting you though, don't hesitate to walk.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
This is a classic example of placing a chick on a pedestal.
We've all been there before.
It's always suggested on sosuave to have several women in your rotation, a.k.a spinning plates.
It reduces neediness and makes you more valuable.
 
Top