Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it normal to root for the bad guys while watching tv shows?

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently watching narcos mexico, an example among the many, I find myself liking the "bad guys" a lot and finding the "good guys" kinda annoying.

It happened the same while watching Heat despite I didnt have any dislike toward Al Pacinos character.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bad guys tend to be more human and relatable. I find them to be more interesting and I do at times root for em

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the master, in the latest Doctor Who, (an Indian guy is portraying him) is too goofy to feel threatening. The master is one of the most terrible villians in the Doctor Who franchise. Like a crafty darth vader.

Reaction score
yeah because the heroes tend to have plot armor and a dumb story line. They expect you to root for the good guy because he’s the good guy “derp”’. Game of Thrones is a good example of where they played the bad guys so bad that I was glad they died….except season 8

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally root for the bad guys in pro wrestling. Usually it seems like the good guys have been washed clean of all character traits and just pander to the audience. Even worse, sometimes I feel like I'm being told I'm supposed to root for the good guy, which I resent. And if they're the type that wins all the time, they can be boring because it's so predictable.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The “bad guys” are the guys who get it. Society doesn’t want you to get it so they vilify such people to brainwash you to be a beta