Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it normal to get blocked on snapchat by girls?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
So I was browsing Reddit when I came across a very interesting Comment.

My 'online' skin has gotten a lot thicker over the last few months.
I'm still completely baffled as to why girls do things like block you mid way through a conversation that they seem to be enjoying etc.
One girl asked me to add her on snap chat (I deleted teh app after 1 day) and sent me a pic of her in a bra. I don't know much about snapchat, but I assumed this meant I had to reply with my own pic, so I sent a pick of my 6 pack.
She blocked me about 2 minute later, lol. I was confused and annoyed, but now I just expect weird **** like this on things like snapchat, tinder, POF etc etc.
On tinder, a while ago a girl messaged me first (which never haappens to me) nad gave me an outrught compliment. Like....a pickup line! I gave her one back and after a very brief chat suggested maybe meeting up, and then she unmatched me!
Nobody can understand the female mind!!
The only positive is that it really doesn't bother me much anymore when girls block me and stuff. I almost expect it now! Get thicker skin. Don't take too personally. They're all ****ed in the head

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/4zmezl

This got me thinking, why exactly do girrls block you mid conversation? Are men online just disposables?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting topic.
I think that women are just used to getting swamped with attention - especially online. Furthermore, they have that exact attention at their fingertips. Many girls also do that type of sh*t when they are hanging out with their friends and just need a quick laugh or a topic to cling to. As most men talk about tech stuff, science and the world, women usually need drama and good gossip.

As for the blocking, she probably got her giggle and adrenaline fix and can move on to the next one afterwards. You should never take women seriously on online dating apps and especially not on Snapchat anyways.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting topic.
I think that women are just used to getting swamped with attention - especially online. Furthermore, they have that exact attention at their fingertips. Many girls also do that type of sh*t when they are hanging out with their friends and just need a quick laugh or a topic to cling to. As most men talk about tech stuff, science and the world, women usually need drama and good gossip.

As for the blocking, she probably got her giggle and adrenaline fix and can move on to the next one afterwards. You should never take women seriously on online dating apps and especially not on Snapchat anyways.
In a way it's sociopathic, these girls seem to feel zero remorse for what they do. To just block someone mid conversation for no appernt reason.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you shouldn't expect any remorse, ever. You always have to be on the winning side. Don't expect anything from anyone. Besides, why would a woman owe you loyalty on an online platform. It's way too impersonal for her to connect with you in any way possible.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who really cares? As long as you think about things like these you'll always hold yourself back. Outcome independence bro.

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were getting as much attention as girls online then you would be the same way.

They block you because they don't want to talk to you no more, or receive messages from you either. They don't want to risk the chance of you sending them angry messages or stalking them.

As for blocking you during a conversation they "seem to be enjoying", they were just trying to be polite. Faking enthusiasm in a conversation is way easier over text. You never really know if they appreciate your company unless you ask them out.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This got me thinking, why exactly do girrls block you mid conversation? Are men online just disposables?

you figure that out now? men ARE disposable by woman and goverments, they only need your money and obedience, be a good slave and don't make trouble, sit quiet in the corner and work hard (as kids you was told this if not weekly each month in schools)

main reasons to be blocked online(or real life)

be that ugly
wimpy, bad body form
no fame
no power
and no money

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women seem to buy into this lie that men are disposable, it disgusts me, they all dispose of the dad in the UK whilst the kids still crawling.

fortunately when they hit about 32 they look like PTSD crossed with the aged Martha Kent, in Christopher Reeves Superman.

Reactions: B80

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say you get dozens of phone calls from a phone company offering you a new contract, you realize that you dont need any of what they are offering, what atre you gonna do keep picking up the phone and say "no thanks" only for them to insist or call again or you just simply block their numbers?

But again if the calls arrive from the car dealers informing you that your mercedes is ready and wants to know which optional you wanna get, then you will be rushing to the phone.

For women is the same, they dont see people behing the screen but only offers and when an offer doesnt match what they want, they simply cut it short.

I dont discuss about wheter its morally right or morally wrong, I simply suggest to adopt the same approach to life and keep going when you see a woman stuck with a flat tire or a women with an heavy bag on the stairs.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
For women is the same, they dont see people behing the screen but only offers and when an offer doesnt match what they want, they simply cut it short.
That is what i don't like about OLD, there is no repercussions for just blocking someone. Of you did it to someone you knew for years in real life that's a different story.

Just today i had a girl block me on OLD because i went NC after she said it's "too soon to give out my number"

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I got blocked by 2 chicks on Snapchat before. 1 because she found out I had other girls i was into. , wait jus realized, 3 chicks , sorry. 2 because they didn't like that i had stuff going on with other chicks.. and 1 because I embarrassed her really badly one day just being a stupid alpha male bad boy and walking into her class and actin a fool.

none of that stuff matters tbh. when i used to be chasing tail, i would collect like give or take 50-60 snapchats a year easily of actual girls i met and engaged with in at least a few words and many more of girls i ran into but didnt talk to much and went str8 for the snapchat

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is what i don't like about OLD, there is no repercussions for just blocking someone. Of you did it to someone you knew for years in real life that's a different story.

Just today i had a girl block me on OLD because i went NC after she said it's "too soon to give out my number"
That moron of a women didnt accept that you cut her out so she decided to block you as if it was her choice to stop talking, anyway she did you a favour since she told you not once but twice that she was gonna lose your time.

If she had a top chad covered in tats she would have send him her number and a tits pic, let alone blocking him later.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Firstly, women are basically cowards. That's why we say "be a man" and tell me straight. Women will always take the easy way out.

Then you have the issue that snotchat and insta*****gram are just attention apps for women. They don't see the men that give them attention as real people. To them, you're just another faceless kok to play with.

If you deal with the women on these apps, you can expect them to be flakier, bitchier and more dishonest than women you meet in real life because they're anonymous and they can get away with anything with no consequences.