Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it normal not to want girls that like you

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed a funny pattern lol. I don't usually like the girls that really like me.(They are not bad but I just feel I can do better)
I'll rather go for the ones I think are more attractive and doesn't usually work out.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it's really funny to me.
Anyone experienced something like this
I’m just the opposite. I like people who like me. & vice versa.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot end up bitter and "ugly"...
And still have demands high as a giraffes ass, they refuse to settle for a normal guy on their level. It’s Chad or bust.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And still have demands high as a giraffes ass, they refuse to settle for a normal guy on their level. It’s Chad or bust.
You just said after they been run thru that 10, 15 or 20 years later they seek you out, when back in the day they acted like they didn't have any time for you.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’m finding it’s not always the highschool girls. Like there was this woman I went out with 3-4 years ago who just gotten out of a divorce. She was 39 I think at the time, I was younger than her by 5-6 years. We went on a date and she just wasn’t into it, she never really looked at me and the whole thing was just awkward. She was still kinda hot though and you could tell she couldn’t wait to get back on the carousel for a few years. Well those few years were not kind to her. She’s a balloon now, a fvcking tellatubby! Lost her figure completely. She recently hit me up trying to make it like I was the quiet one on our date and wasn’t interested and ghosted her and she was always interested. Complete spin job. I was like “get the fvck outta here with your spin story dumbass”. I mean for God sakes I had a girl in her mid 30’s Friendzone the fvck outta me and yeah she’s still got a few years left with her looks but they’re rapidly depreciating fast. I expect her to hit me up within the next year or two “aww I didn’t mean the friendzone like that! I was always into you! What happened to you? Well let’s pickup where we left off now”. I can hear it.
Never believe a chick who says “I had this massive crush on you back in the day.”

It’s the oldest line in the book.

If that were true, it likely would have been obvious to you back then.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is normal. Average to okay looking women typically feel that they have to be a little bit more forward to get into a relationship with a man they like.

The more attractive a woman is, the more options she has, and therefore she doesn’t need to be forward with you, even if she likes you.

This isn’t always the case of course, but it’s usually there at some level.

Though I would say women in general are passive, and their approach to mating (can’t think of a better word) is to get men to notice them.

For me personally, when a highly attractive woman finds me physically attractive, the most she’ll do is position herself in my eye-line, if she’s sitting down maybe she’ll find an excuse to get up (she off her legs, or ass etc). This is usually enough to get men to notice her.

Whereas women who aren’t as attractive (still okay though), will probably go further if they find me physically attractive, like start an “innocent” conversation. it’s their way of saying I’m here and I like you, notice me. because putting herself in a man’s eye-line so he can see her isn’t always enough.
I second this. Not all women are going to put themselves out there for a guy or make it obvious, contrary to belief around here. If she sees you as high status, it might even make her more shy. If she's very attractive she might be even less likely to do so because of her options. I'm sure we've all encountered average (or less) looking girls trading on their sexuality more openly, going for broke.

OP, try going after girls that turn you on but don't necessarily send obvious IOIs. If they do, that's great. But I recommend jumping into the deep end of the pool. You might surprise yourself. Of course, don't waste time if she vocalizes or clearly communicates she's not interested/available.

At the end of the day, you're a high status guy, and however hot she is, she's just a dorky geek who spends time doing her nails, watching Tik Tok, and chatting about boys to her friends. Even in rejection, this is all she is - just someone who won't behave per your expectations, so you dismiss her kindly and move on.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so ugly woman want to open her legs to you and you don't want to do so? damn what is the odds....

serious guys, I don't know what the hell is that question even asked, if you can't get hard then its its a sure thing you will not waste time with her, plus woman are delusional, they alwyas think they are better then they are, and even so need constant validation.

just do your things and don't care about woman like this, be polite and nothing more