"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Is it more difficult to get laid during the summer, or is it just me?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
1,699
Age
29
An adequate hotel room (think mid-priced major chain like Holiday Inn or Quality Inn) for one night is not too bad of a cost to smash a chick for a few hours.
Kind of in a similar situation to you this weekend @BPH .

Tbh I might be at a Holiday Inn 5 minutes from the bars this weekend lol.

I think my wing is in a mood and might not want to go out this weekend. I don’t use online dating at the moment like most men do, so if I don’t go out the odds of me getting laid are 0% unless I hit up a rotation chick.

I’m feeling like I’d rather drop a little extra cash than stay in, almost.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
1,699
Age
29
That would be solid logistics for same night sex.



What are your rotation chick options at the moment?
Women that I’ve banged in the past! I text them sometimes.

I don’t want to derail the OPs thread, just thought I’d mention that I feel like sometimes the hotel room approach is a necessary evil lol.
 
Top