Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it more acceptable for men to be fat than women?

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forget why, but I thought of this and was wondering what other ppl think..

Is it less acceptable, in general, for women to be fat?

For example, I've always been big (not jiggly with missing knuckles big, but big), and I know that I wouldn't be physically attractde to a female with the girl equivalent of my body.... but I've gotten girls who were physically out of my league, and never someone below my league

do women accept fat men easier than we do fat women?

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks accepts guys of all forms

Like what this site keeps preaching, it's not how you look, it's how you make her feel. If you think about looks, have you heard of Rock stars and artists? Dudes like Gene Simmons, Keith Richard and Mick Jagger definitely dont look like Hot Super model.
And If you think it's the height, have you heard of guys like Al Pachino? Jack Black? That dude from AC/DC? or hell that dude from Fantasy Island....and oh yeah also that wheel chaired small dude from one of David Deangelo's ****y comedy cd, I forgot his name. So yeah..I think you get my point.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
of course... us guys place more emphasis on looks than females. it's rare to see a good looking dude with a fat chick. stroll in the mall during the weekend and your're bound to see a fat dude with a chick who's several points higher than him on the ten scale.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
No...

lemieux66

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not ok for anybody to be fat.

This site emphasizes self improvement. If you're not happy with the way you look, you should get on a healthy diet and excercise.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lemieux66
it's not ok for anybody to be fat.

This site emphasizes self improvement. If you're not happy with the way you look, you should get on a healthy diet and excercise.
Exactly.

Now, as for the actual subject of this thread- yes, in our society it isn't considered as bad for a guy to be fat than a girl (and I am not counting obese people). You'll definitely see more fat guys with hot chicks than you will hot guys/players with fat chicks, and has been stated already, some girls like some chub on a guy or at least find it acceptable because it adds mass (size --> protection) and some like a "big soft guy" to cuddle with.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
supersize me posed an interesting question.

a few friends sitting around eating lunch together.

One is smoking.

"Don't you know what cigarettes do to you're body? Put that out, its disgusting."

Says the obese women eating hamburgers and sucking back a gallon of coke.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it's more acceptable. We need more overweight guys to pair up with overweight women. Feel free to make up your own reasons why.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't like fat people taht much at all. I have no sympathy for the people that you see on Oprah that weigh 500 pounds but still eat McDonalds everyday. Heredity can screw you over, but not that badly.

But like everyone has said, guys put a lot more emphasis on the looks of a girl than girls do on guys looks. Just look at this site. No one says "I met this girl the other night that had an awesome personality." It's always "I talked to this hot chick (HB8) yesterday"

And to Francisco ^^, we do not want fat guys pairing up with fat girls. They will have fat kids, and befoire you know it, they will literally squash the skinny people out of existance.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MINDOVERMATTER I AM TALKING TO YOU.

Lose the abs mate, join the powerlifting club .. when you're benching you can just bounce the bar off your belly, extra 'explosion' on the positive.

Excellent stuff. What's a carb cutoff, again?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by immrtlwun
...And to Francisco ^^, we do not want fat guys pairing up with fat girls. They will have fat kids, and befoire you know it, they will literally squash the skinny people out of existance.
But with all that pressing flesh, we can enjoy the smell of smoked bacon all day long!

Mmmmmm, Oscar Mayer...... :yes:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not ok to be fat, even if you're a guy.

HOWEVER, yes fat guys are more acceptable than fat women. Because in modern society, men should be bigger and women smaller. Being fat is "bigger", thus its more acceptable to have fat guys.

But dont use it as an excuse.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like bigger men. I don't know why, but they do.
But remember. It's better to have bigger muscles than bigger boobs.

cinephile

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends

In general though, weight impacts women more than men. Partially because men value their looks less than women do. So it would be easier for a fat guy to have self confidence than for a fat girl because other men do not judge him for his looks but for his actions. Women though are going to completely judge other women on how they look.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Chicks accepts guys of all forms

Originally posted by Roly
And If you think it's the height, have you heard of guys like Al Pachino? Jack Black? That dude from AC/DC? or hell that dude from Fantasy Island....and oh yeah also that wheel chaired small dude from one of David Deangelo's ****y comedy cd, I forgot his name. So yeah..I think you get my point.
guys you are mentioning don't get too much pùssy... anyway, lots of short people who get it (tom cruise, mel gibson, antonio banderas, eminem...)

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Chicks accepts guys of all forms

Originally posted by Jay-X
guys you are mentioning don't get too much pùssy... anyway, lots of short people who get it (tom cruise, mel gibson, antonio banderas, eminem...)
what about the guy who played mini me in austin powers? i heard he was tearing it up with models, or play boy bunnies or some ****..

you want a fat guy getting puss? well i went to the doctors and was reading one of them womans magazines. apparantly vince vaughn is hooking up with jenifer anniston.

if your going to have someones seconds, no shame in brad pitts seconds.