Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is it me or is it them? or luck

see ya

Reaction score
man i love high school. i'm a freshman now. so now i can be on this board :D. heres my little story.

i went to high orientation and man it was so many girls there. one thing people notice about me is that i don't talk alot, and i won't talk to you enless you talk to me. ( but i'm breaking that habit). ok we are walking around taking a tour of the school that i attend in sept, and i hear these girls behind me saying in a low voice '' ask him his name'' while the other girl was scared and didn't want me to know. so i walk along as if i didn't hear it. ok after that i'm at the bus stop. and they walk pass still taking. after about 1 minute pass the girl start walking towards my way, but her friend pulled her back in a playful way. Ok, now the girl walks up and says '' aye my friend wants to know your name'' so i tell her. then me, her, and her other two friends get to talking for a while. ealier that day we had to do a thing in school to get us use to our freshmen classmates. which was to walk around the classroom and get 25 people names on your paper. i put on their paper ''can do the hustle''. so we get to talking about that, so she say, "ummm do the hustle'' i started laughing i said '' the hustle is hustling in the hood'' so we started chatting for alittle while longer until my bus came.

man i think i'm one quite bastard that can get girls. hmmm i woner what got them interested in me.

Last edited:

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh?

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im a Junior this next school year and I can tell you if you think those girls are hot wait until your sophmore year when there will be alot more girls to look at hot damn..

Well my high school is grades 10-12 so maybe im wrong..

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oshkosh bagosh....paragraphs do WONDERS!!

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
You and wh01987 will get along great!

Oh, and STOP FRICKING OVER-ANALYSING! Holy crap, that pisses me off so much. I hate it when people remember every, single little detail about what the girl did/said/whatever.

123guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
You and wh01987 will get along great!

Oh, and STOP FRICKING OVER-ANALYSING! Holy crap, that pisses me off so much. I hate it when people remember every, single little detail about what the girl did/said/whatever.
HAHAHA OMG YOU MAKE ME LAUGH EVIL ROM.. hahaha..
That is so damn funny.. haha