Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is It Me, Or Are Girls Purposely Playing COD Black Ops to Get Attention?

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I've noticed recently.

I remember the amount of girls saying how they hate boys and their Xbox's. Now, I see girls saying how they're playing BlackOps, and they're busy? LOL. Whats happening here? Girls rarely like these types of games, they're more the Mario Kart Wii, puzzle and quiz games and all nintendo portable games.

I think because, so many guys are playing BlackOps, girls have to jump on the bandwagon to get the attention back? First of all, BlackOps isn't even good, nor is it any different than MW2. Yet, no girls were playing MW2 or even mentioned it, let alone being able to play it.

They just go on in multiplayer or campaign, run and gun, then get killed 1,000 times, without one kill. Let's be honest here, most girls can't play shoot em up games, unless they're military enlisted, tomboys or just have mostly boy-friends. Maybe it's just me noticing it, but there are a ton load of girls talking about BlackOps to get attention as we speak. I'm talking about girly-girls aswell, asking me where I got it from, where they can get it, or saying they're bored of playing it.

The week BlackOps came out, I don't think any girls were getting laid LOL, Followed by the week to complete the game. Now, they're 'if you can't beat em, join em', asking me to add them on Xbox to play COD. I added one girl, she was on her dashboard for 7 hours, meaning, she just put on either her brothers Xbox with a 2nd account and left it on. They aren't interested in these types of games, LOL. Anything that gets mass media attention, girls will flock to it, it seems?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple of female friends who like playing video games. Who cares?

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea bro, all these girls are like "Dang, what a sh*t game is that COD: Black Ops, but there are tons of loser guys playing in it who will fall in love with me and since I crave attention I'll play it".

The answer is NO. They just like it. Period. I know this chick that plays Left 4 Dead because she enjoys it. Same with this, not everything everyone does is done with a reason to get attention or love.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SandHawk said:
Yea bro, all these girls are like "Dang, what a sh*t game is that COD: Black Ops, but there are tons of loser guys playing in it who will fall in love with me and since I crave attention I'll play it".

The answer is NO. They just like it. Period. I know this chick that plays Left 4 Dead because she enjoys it. Same with this, not everything everyone does is done with a reason to get attention or love.
Left 4 Dead isn't a competitive shoot em up like COD, you run around and shoot zombies. I dont even see any chicks online, it's just the Facebook chit-chat, of girls making statuses about it. Which means, they probably don't even play it, but because of the media attention, like everything else, it's commonplace to get attention from it.

My 6-year-old nephew can complete L4D in an hour, there are tons of Facebook Group Fan Pages, intitled similiar to ''I hate Boys and their Xboxs'' with thousands of women being members. Like I said, MOST girls don't play these sort of games. I didn't say they totally didn't.

I play mario wii with some female friends, when its time to put on NFL or COD, they find some other means of recreation. You said they just like to play it? So why when ever I let some chicks play COD, they give up after getting spawn killed 1million times and give the controller back to me?

When I play these games, I take active interest in them, I look up the storyboard online wikia, I look at the character profiles, I look at the different types of guns being used, check out the landscape and graphics in-game, start clans, comparisons of the different armies and mercenaries man-power. When I see girls doing this, I'd say otherwise.

Xbox and PS3 are predominately boys-toys. Nintendo DS is suited mostly for girls, for boredom and fashion. Girls toys are TV shows, Blackberrys, Facebook and weak men. If Xbox and PS3 started making pink-plated boxes, I'm sure there revenue would go up a touch, from the sheer number of girls, just buying them as a fashion accessory.

It's like saying, people from Netherlands don't understand Justin Beiber's lyrics, but they just like how the beats sound, and how he sings it.

MW2 never had this much chick-buzz. Whatever anyway, it's not some ulterior motive.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go take a look at the PMS Clan.
And the Frag Dolls and any other gaming related girl "crew".

I played against a few of the PMS Clanners, and they loved to be talked to like they weren't worth a single cent.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Go take a look at the PMS Clan.
And the Frag Dolls and any other gaming related girl "crew".

I played against a few of the PMS Clanners, and they loved to be talked to like they weren't worth a single cent.
Hahaha.

Pandora's Mighty Soldiers, hopefully not tomboys eh?

Reaction score
I was always suspicious of women who liked stuff like video games and sports -- my knee-jerk reaction is that they're just doing it for attention.

Clark Kent

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheManOfSteel said:

LMFAO.

Balls or GTFO.

I see the reverse sarcasm. It's true. Whenever theres a chick in the lobby, guys are like, ''Tits or GTFO'' or try effortlessly to game her, to get their voice heard or gain brownie points within the other lobby guys.

I was gaming this chick online once, I was about to get her number, throughout an hour long zombie game on world at war, then we lost the round and my friend kicked her out for not doing her best. LOL

Sly6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
...but there are a ton load of girls talking about BlackOps to get attention as we speak.
I'm in high school, and I know at least two girls who are moderately-attractive AW's who play COD just for attention.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the fact that you guys think that video games were made for guys seems illogical to me. the game is made to have fun and entertain, what kind of girl doesn't like fun and entertainment. i mean, i understand if its just a dumb trend that people will follow and we don't like it, but we shouldn't be overly suspicious of women and their ability to adapt to current times of just having a good time. I, for one am obsessed with clothing, i spend hours at the mall deciding what to buy only to find that they don't have it in my size so I order it online. that could seem kind of girly but I don't have girls hating me for it. instead, you should be happy that there is something that you have in common for such a meaningless **** such as a video game.

Last edited: