Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it impossible to get laid while serving the Navy

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going that route after I graduate because of the opportunities and $$$ incentives. My parents told me to shoot for officer, but the recruiter tried to convince me to do the nuclear submarine option. It makes a lot of money, but seems like hell. I"m not trying to have sex with other sailor girls, but civilians in general.

It's either do navy or work in some corporate office in some middle of no where southern town or Atlanta which sounds like hell to me too.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're joining a military force without being fully sure its already a mistakein my opinion, regarding getting laid it depends on many things, your look will surely get a plus if you wear a uniform...plenty of women are turned on from that, also your status will be good if you will be an officer.

Well if you chose the submarine option, the only hole you're gonna see are the ones in the surface and the ones between the legs of the other men, kinda like here

Also a nuclear submarine is like jail in the sense that you are forced to live in a very limited space and to eat crappy food, except for the company which is better in jail.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
If you're joining a military force without being fully sure its already a mistakein my opinion, regarding getting laid it depends on many things, your look will surely get a plus if you wear a uniform...plenty of women are turned on from that, also your status will be good if you will be an officer.

Well if you chose the submarine option, the only hole you're gonna see are the ones in the surface and the ones between the legs of the other men, kinda like here

Also a nuclear submarine is like jail in the sense that you are forced to live in a very limited space and to eat crappy food, except for the company which is better in jail.
What about a logistics officer?

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than starting bonuses (for the jobs nobody takes) and extra pay for additional languages you may speak, I hope you realize rank (technically, pay grade) determines your pay. And unless you happen to be a high-ranking officer, you're not exactly making bank. If you join the military, don't do it for money. I'm not entirely sure what you meant by "money incentives", so just throwing that out there.

Also, when you enlist in any branch (except Army), you get to pick your job field. Whatever branch you sign up for picks your job for you (within that field), so there's no guarantee you would get the job you want.

Personally, I'd try to become an officer, but either way you're gonna be stuck on a ship the majority of the time.