Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it impossible for a high SMV man to be truly monogamous

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it is possible. The question is do you have the integrity to say “no.”

Yes, a high SMV man will have women come his way that will test his commitment to his LTR. Hell, any man in an LTR will likely get tested and be tempted.

I was married for 7 years with a child. I had multiple women in that timeframe that were very interested. I never gave in although one time in particular was exceptionally difficult. It’s definitely possible.

Edit: I also agree that being 1 on 1 with alcohol involved is probably the number one way to make a bad decision.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how many of you guys on the high horse, have actually been in a 5+ years LTR or marriage, maybe with kids included?

Just asking..... because there seems to be a lot of insider wisdom and field experience on the topic lately.
Exactly. Any topics with LTRs and Marriage always seem to have those that never experienced it as being the most vocal and knowledgeable IMO.

Now as someone that's been with the same person for close to 20 years and being around other married couples for a long time, I'll chime in with my $.02.

Short Answer: It will be VERY difficult for a high SMV man to remain monogamous his entire life with a woman. That does not mean that it's impossible to stay married to one though.

Below are some situations where lifetime monogamy can happen more easily:
- Both are blue pill and living the Disney Dream mentality
- Both are level headed, laid back personality types where they never fight and are easily satisfied
- Both have the same SMV
- Both are religious
- Culture can play a role if not in the USA
- Heavy societal programming
- If there is some wealth benefit(inheritance, wife making more, etc)
- If living in a non westernized country
- Guy might have good genentics and continue looking good but his testosterone might fall off early
- Wife could have inherited the good genes and continues looking good, provide good sex, treats him like a king
- Guy has sowed his oats to the max before getting married and doesn't have the same urges as one that hasn't

These are all situations I've actually come across in real life being around several married couples throughout the years.

However, it is my opinion that most high smv guy will have cheated or had an affair at least once in his marriage given the marriage would be a lifetime one in the current society. It was a lot harder to do in the older generations before all the tech and internet came about though when there was less information, options, ease - all of this which creates opportunities for temptation

And anyone that says it's easy, hasn't been married long enough.

My $.02.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman who is trying to steal a high value man away from his woman is already a big red flag. If we're talking high dollar value man, she's extremely likely to be a gold digger. If he's just high SMV because he's a chad, then she's more likely to be BPD.

This is assuming that the man is in an exclusive relationship already.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's 100% impossible, but I'd say that the man who keeps his SMV intact during his LTRs will have extreme trouble controlling his bloodlust for new v@gina. Mostly because he knows he can get new v@gina if he wanted to. High SMV is correlated with always going after what you want and a man is wired to plant his seeds in whatever fertile ground he can find. After years of effort, the guy might eventually start to feel... cheated? for not being able to pursue that which he pleases and suppressing his need for variety. And if he has high SMV, he's constantly feeling it because women are probably letting him know.

If a man has an emotional attachment to one woman and he'd like to be monogamous and faithful, it takes conscious effort on his part to stay interested in her. The woman always has to be worthy in his eyes in some form for him to want to exert energy in staying interested. Maybe they have a lifegoal that they share with each other or the majority of their life and personality are just so complementary that it's worth constantly rationalizing control over desire.

This is just addressing a dude's natural desire and instincts.
This was my exact experience in my LTR.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking a high SMV guy according to women, that is faithful to one woman?
Yes, but only after he has gotten all the exploring around out of his system and has decided to build a family. This is why most men between the ages of 18-34 should be traveling, investing, career-focused (if that's you), building businesses (if that's you), spinning plates, working out, etc, etc, etc. Once you have your "****" together and know your worth, etc you can choose monogamy. It will still a lot self-control to be faithful because if you are high-value women will see that and since you will be taken, you will become even more desirable.

Modern Man Advice

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A mega rich simp is still a simp. Look at Prince Harry and his grotesque Oneitis. Robert DeNiro is another one.
DeNiro is broke as per his court docs. At least with money, you can always pay for pvssy; directly or indirectly.

Well you cannot claim that Billy boy is hot either, so what is there to expect?
Even gold diggers have standards.. :lol::rofl: ha ha ha
True, but he's still a billionaire. What's Melissa French? A female who, some how, got the then richest dude in the world to marry her. After she pops out 3 kids, now she'll get what? 50 billion? Not a bad gig.

So much for loyalty. Not saying he's 100% right, but marriage is BS these days. One, male or female, need to protect themselves.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking a high SMV guy according to women, that is faithful to one woman?
That is a biological question. It’s like ”is it possible for a married man to have the hottest 27 year old girl in front of him and not want to have sex with her?

Its possible. But why would he want to?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boys.....At a certain point you value being LOVED by a woman more than you value strange *****.

You look at that girl with a flawless body and perfect makeup and remember how annoying it was when you were being disappointed by women who looked good but didn't have the personality or personal habits you valued.

You remember all the awkward feelings as you tried to figure out what new women's motivations were.

At some point you look at your Relationship and it becomes more important than spur of the moment urges.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's impossible to be monogamous if your will and self control is weak. Needless to say, you can't be a high value man without it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A True High SMV has earned his privilege to bang many chicks.

To answer ops question.. This video will answer all your questions about high SMV and having many women!

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Those girls are annoying af, I wish they would stop paying street workers to come to their shows
There are multiple "shows" out there like that. They are all the same. Just pure unrestrained hedonism (we are just animals, so live like one). If all societies lived like that the planet would self destruct. It is pretty much where Western Society is headed.

Those shows do have certain truths they talk about and are right about, and I agree with. Generally they are correct when they coincide with Red Pill concepts. But Red Pill is just cold science without any morals applied,...that is perfectly fine,...but you do have to apply morals and values on top of it to give it boundaries. Scientifically, about any average car can run well over a 100mph,...but it isn't a smart thing to do,...and hence we have speed limits. So do we say that since the car is capable of over 100mph speed that it has "earned the right" to go that fast anytime the driver wants??? I think this flaw in thinking is one of the roots of Narcissism, Sociopathy, Psychopathy, and the people running some of these shows are one of those three. The viewers buying into it are either the same themselves,...or just gullible.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
common things.
-both high integrity.
-both tall, about 6.2.
-both in good shape.
-both smart but not like an engineer.
-both never complained about the LTR.
-both complained about getting so much random attention from girls.
I'm smart like an engineer, but several inches shorter than 6.2. How much "randon attention" from (non-fat) girls do you think I get? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being smart can be a hinderance ive found
Just don't show it or have any high IQ conversations, especially in the beginning.

It's like smart blonde's of the 80's pretending to be dumb to remain interesting to guys...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't show it or have any high IQ conversations, especially in the beginning.

It's like smart blonde's of the 80's pretending to be dumb to remain interesting to guys...
Yeah. I actually think this is why I never get very hard with that 7.5 I keep mentioning. She’s a gamer like me and we have similar personality, very brainy. It just puts the blood in your brain instead of where it belongs