Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is it impossible for a high SMV man to be truly monogamous

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem Is that her insecurity is going to work on that man overtime, like these women want these super HVM then the second they get them the dread begins, the cycle is endless

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's 100% impossible, but I'd say that the man who keeps his SMV intact during his LTRs will have extreme trouble controlling his bloodlust for new v@gina. Mostly because he knows he can get new v@gina if he wanted to. High SMV is correlated with always going after what you want and a man is wired to plant his seeds in whatever fertile ground he can find. After years of effort, the guy might eventually start to feel... cheated? for not being able to pursue that which he pleases and suppressing his need for variety. And if he has high SMV, he's constantly feeling it because women are probably letting him know.

If a man has an emotional attachment to one woman and he'd like to be monogamous and faithful, it takes conscious effort on his part to stay interested in her. The woman always has to be worthy in his eyes in some form for him to want to exert energy in staying interested. Maybe they have a lifegoal that they share with each other or the majority of their life and personality are just so complementary that it's worth constantly rationalizing control over desire.

This is just addressing a dude's natural desire and instincts. Guys who really respect their woman probably tone down their SMV to keep a healthy gap that's not too wide between her attraction for him and his SMV. But for the most part, men will ALWAYS desire new women. It's just that they have reputations to protect and there are lots of consequences for breaking up with LTRs that involve family, friends, etc.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, it is. men can do what they want and can control what they do. like a girl, some men just don't want to.

I personally have known two different such men. very masculine, not macho at all, not even for jest. different worlds the two, I think they would not have liked each other. both stood with beta and alpha friends alike. they both had a solid LTR and did not cheat or never got caught by anyone. women would literally push each other out of the way to approach them. jeez if I was a girl I would have wanted them also. they were very aware of the situation but did not care and could help women without needed to fck them. in both cases, the women they had are 9+ and also never got caught doing anything to stray.

common things.
-both high integrity.
-both tall, about 6.2.
-both in good shape.
-both smart but not like an engineer.
-both never complained about the LTR.
-both complained about getting so much random attention from girls.

Reactions: B80

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I earn at least 7 dollars an hour in US equivalent, I’m only just 30 pounds overweight and I’m a manager in my job as a glass technician (which ISNT cleaning Windows, it’s way more complex). Plus, when my mom pops down to the underfloor penthouse I live in in her house with my extremely high end computers (display SMV right?), she always says I’m special and all the girls she knows really like me (they just are very busy)....so I know a thing about high SMV.

I say it’s very easy to remain monogamous. I have this girl in Columbia who’s my girlfriend (we have to meet up via webcam - the internet is expensive in her country so it costs us over 5 dollars a minute) and I’ve remained monogamous to her for years. It is possible gents.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not ‘impossible ‘. But it is difficult. Don’t get drunk!
the men I knew that fit also did not drink. maybe a glass of beer, but never ever drunk.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how many of you guys on the high horse, have actually been in a 5+ years LTR or marriage, maybe with kids included?

Just asking..... because there seems to be a lot of insider wisdom and field experience on the topic lately.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how many of you guys on the high horse, have actually been in a 5+ years LTR or marriage, maybe with kids included?

Just asking..... because there seems to be a lot of insider wisdom and field experience on the topic lately.
some will be back when they do, after about 5 years.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking a high SMV guy according to women, that is faithful to one woman?
Of course.
You just ignore what your other head is telling you and you ain't gonna play balls with that (pun intended lol) . If you have integrity then you do that if you have good women and want/have decided to stick with just her.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One would think, if you are that rich, at least your main b!tch would be hot. Melissa French IS NOT EVEN AVERAGE. WTF is wrong with the dude.
Well you cannot claim that Billy boy is hot either, so what is there to expect?
Even gold diggers have standards.. :lol::rofl: ha ha ha

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is you get one shot at life and completely committing yourself to one woman on the back of some societal induced fallacy is destined to fail

If you want proof of the above i suggest you all start looking at how many relationships these days even last 10 years let alone 20/30/40 without any cheating

in the words of my own grandmother who did almost 50 years of marriage

" if i had my time again i would not have stayed with your grandfather but it was just the done thing back in them days"

We are no longer in "them days"

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Is it impossible for a high SMV man to be truly monogamous
If he can't be monogamous then he isn't High Value. SMV is Sexual Market Value, not HV (High Value). SMV means you are sexually desirable for sex (The Sexual Market). It doesn't mean you are worth 2 cents for anything else. Having sex does not move society forward. What moves society forward is solvent solid families raising socially functional and competent children all within the "bubble" of monogamy. Non-monogamy breaks families, and broken families create broken children, and broken children grow up to turn society into a train wreck.

However a HV man (High Value) would also have a high SMV as a subset of being HV. He would be greatly desired by his wife who remains loyal and be respected by his children. He would have the personal integrity to lead and protect his family. But there are very few of these left in modern society, and society only cares about Sport Sex and what the score is.

Western Society is on it's death bed,...it is pretty much over, there is no fixing it. A couple more decades (if not less) it will hardly be recognizable.