You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by thejuice
Listen babe, its not about what you say. Its about what you do. Understand?
If you say its just hanging out, it wont be if you dont treat it like it. Suppose she thinks its just hanging out and wants to be friends...its not because thats what you said because she already made her decision. Whether or not you said thats its hanging out, she already made her mind up. The point is to find out right?
If shes already interested, it wont matter how you two spend time together. Shell be happy to spend time with you if shes interested...and will drop the hints and you follow on them. On the other hand, if she dosent, guess what? Yep, shes your friend
The whole risk thing is the initial question. The rest wont matter. If she says yes, shes either interested or not...but heres the trick - youre out with her to find out ayways
No offense dee - zy...but actions speak louder than words. "Lets hang out" does not mean you wont treat her like "hey, lets go on a date"
Dont criticize my philosophy. Its my priority...not philosophy. Bros over hos is not a philosophy
thejuice
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
Dee-Zy: Calm down Chicken Little, this ain't the end of the world.
-CyranoDeBergerac
I've only logged on twice in the last week and have spent less than twenty minutes browsing through. No one here is hopeless as MattB will undoubtedly get his sh1t together, and I know that adjective isn't directed towards me.Originally posted by Dee-Zy
![]()
How many days have this been drag'd for now? You are hopeless. That's it for me - I'm out.
GHOST
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.